Sidereel

Mar 17, 2018
Download and use the latest version of the unpacker and follow the instructions in .

Yep. That's what I did. It worked fine unpacking 1.5, but whenever I try to unpack 1.6, the window pops up saying enigma a problem has occurred and it needs to be shut down.

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
i did and all i get is poor kitty needs food
Try go to comic store see if you can continue the quest...just to be clear the last card you got is for the photo of your teacher no?
First card is from shop, second under the vending machine, 3 is from the guy that need a photo with you teacher breasts, 4 is from the quest at comic shop.

demonfucker

May 27, 2017
Try go to comic store see if you can continue the quest...just to be clear the last card you got is for the photo of your teacher no?
First card is from shop, second under the vending machine, 3 is from the guy that need a photo with you teacher breasts, 4 is from the quest at comic shop.
ya i need to do the comic book one and ive been there but theres a male there not a female

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
ya i need to do the comic book one and ive been there but theres a male there not a female
All i did was speak with sarah at home then at school speak with sarah and sasha try bouth of them they say to go to comic store and after school sasha is there at the store...comic store is in commercial district...ive never seen a male there so or you got the wrong store or you have some bug but for that i dont know any fix sorry.

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
i will play this version after the fix is out, but one question:

i saw the scenes of amy and i have to ask, is the sex scene repeatable?

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
keep getting loading error: failed to load : audio /bgm/%23%23%23%Jolie_-_All_I_Need_is_U_Radio_Edit_.ogg how do I fix this? Its getting really annoying!

shadow202

Jan 9, 2018
Ok since version 1.5(since the title screen changed) the title screen laaaaags it's painful! What is happening? No problem before...

Reactions: jpostel

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
what do u need?
I do not understand English, I'm from Argentina, and when I want to do someone's mission, if or if I need the tutorial because I do not understand anything, now I'm just for Sandra's, not like following her, because after school, I talk to her and I go to the house, and then I have to go to the birro in east town, and then I do not know where to continue

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Yep. That's what I did. It worked fine unpacking 1.5, but whenever I try to unpack 1.6, the window pops up saying enigma a problem has occurred and it needs to be shut down.
You are not using the latest version. Follow the link I gave you and download 0.51. It works on 1.6 just fine.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
You are not being specific enough. You download the game archive, de-archive to install (you can then run the game), , and then you can run the game without a lot of the lag. To de-archive, you need the latest version of 7Zip or WinRAR.
Thanks. Using WinRAR did the trick.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I do not understand English, I'm from Argentina, and when I want to do someone's mission, if or if I need the tutorial because I do not understand anything, now I'm just for Sandra's, not like following her, because after school, I talk to her and I go to the house, and then I have to go to the birro in east town, and then I do not know where to continue
Sandra instructed you to talk with the dealer Edwin, a small man you can find standing outside the sex shop in East Town at night (he's on the right hand side). I do not know what you mean by "birro".

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
keep getting loading error: failed to load : audio /bgm/%23%23%23%Jolie_-_All_I_Need_is_U_Radio_Edit_.ogg how do I fix this? Its getting really annoying!
This is a bug with Amy's date. That audio file is missing. if you have not already done so.

Edit: Copy into the "<game folder>/www/audio/bgm" folder. -- Many thanks @Firebane!!

BDI123

May 23, 2017
All i did was speak with sarah at home then at school speak with sarah and sasha try bouth of them they say to go to comic store and after school sasha is there at the store...comic store is in commercial district...ive never seen a male there so or you got the wrong store or you have some bug but for that i dont know any fix sorry.
The male is there on weekends.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes