metalrawk

Nov 27, 2017
Guys I went to hornet pub after 35 days and amy's boyfriend and chloe are there but nothing happens when I go near them or interact with them. How to fix?

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
DuDraig said:
This is because you are impatient and do not follow instructions:
  1. Download the latest version of .
Could you please ask / get this version put into the first post, as the first post is showing an older version.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
i have to ask though because you said it was removed does that mean it doesnt matter which option you went beforehand in a previous save because before i didnt go daisy and the walkthrough isnt update so i dont know for sure
The walkthrough thanks to some of the more recent changes isn't up to day sadly. Also as I mentioned if you did Sandra's quest and made the choices to help her/do nothing/call daisy then congrats BON backdoored you without lube. Hopefully he will add an update to the fixed version to fix this problem with older saves.

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
i have to ask though because you said it was removed does that mean it doesnt matter which option you went beforehand in a previous save because before i didnt go daisy and the walkthrough isnt update so i dont know for sure
I dont know i started a new game...but try to talk with daisy in the yard in right side and see if you can start her quest.

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
After midnight when I watch TV appears Maria, lies near me and than when she going out black screen appears and nothing happens

hotshot060

Jun 24, 2017
sarah quest line, which is tied to jet quest line. After you progress these part you choose between sarah and her best friend. After you get busy with one of them beggar shop becomes avaible by:
Sarah path: talk to beggar near rachel's place he will request stuff like meat alcohol and a panty then you can shop from him
Sarah's friend path: After she sucks you off you can find beggar near the school gate (far left) during mornings.
thanks

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes