Jul 17, 2017
where you can get 1.5 saves for 1.6, go through it all over again, it's nonsense, and a waste of time. Very disappointed by this act of the author): (

Sidereel

Mar 17, 2018
Hey guys, I got the pic of Amy's boyfriend, but I can't find her to giver it to her and progress her storyline. I read back several pages that you go into your room at night and send her the pic, but when I go into the bedroom nothing happens. Anybody throw me a line to continue?

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
The search for Rachel was cut?
Why I go to your house and you can have sex with her.
it was a game change or the game that I have is wrong.
sorry my english is not very good.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
As I answered a few posts earlier, once you get Sherman arrested, you do not need to worry about him anymore and can go back to see Sandra and get the next sub-quest.
but sandra tells me if I talk to sherman, maybe it bugged me?

metalrawk

Nov 27, 2017
After you show Amy the photo's of her and her boyfriend together, some time in the middle of the night you (2:00 for me) you will send her a text. from there she you and her meet with her boyfriend in east town and a confrontation will happen. After these events play go to the commercial neighborhood at night, and a sex scene will eventually happen. Though it isn't interactive and there is a surprise at the end.
How do you show amy the photo?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
oki showed amy the picture smoked a doobie with her now what
some time in the middle of the night (2:00 for me) you will send her a text. from there she you and her meet with her boyfriend in east town and a confrontation will happen. After these events play go to the commercial neighborhood at night, and a sex scene will eventually happen. Though it isn't interactive and there is a surprise at the end.

demonfucker

May 27, 2017
some time in the middle of the night (2:00 for me) you will send her a text. from there she you and her meet with her boyfriend in east town and a confrontation will happen. After these events play go to the commercial neighborhood at night, and a sex scene will eventually happen. Though it isn't interactive and there is a surprise at the end.
now i got some error

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes