rayo

Apr 4, 2018
Hi!

First sorry about my english, it is not my mother language.

Anyway I would like to support this game and the work on it, I mean the new content, saying that we "all" want to see more of it.

I really like this game but there is something I would like to see in a different way. The quests and the requirements to reach a girl should not be exclusive. Adding more ways to reach the "same" girl even if you did something wrong in the previous move.

Something I would like to see in this game is a serie of quests which are no longer binding to a line of quests. It also will help a lot with bugs which can not be solved. So you can go on playing and get that girl later with other new quest related to her. And it will make the game much more dynamic and enjoyable and less frustrating.

Maybe the easiest way to test it could be adding new girls and testing this quests without a line or serie with them. Just getting more point of "love ore whatever" when you complete one of them.

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
Hello guys. I am new to this game and I downloaded v1.6 from Mega. My problem is the insane lag generated by the game. I barely get opening screen and shows Press Z to start while stuttering heavily. I checked my CPU and GPU activity which are both kept under 50%.
And I noticed something peculiar. The extrated game file is just one 3.3 GB .exe file. There r no other game files in the www folder apart from saves. Why is it like that? And is it the root cause?

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
Hello guys. I am new to this game and I downloaded v1.6 from Mega. My problem is the insane lag generated by the game. I barely get opening screen and shows Press Z to start while stuttering heavily. I checked my CPU and GPU activity which are both kept under 50%.
And I noticed something peculiar. The extrated game file is just one 3.3 GB .exe file. There r no other game files in the www folder apart from saves. Why is it like that? And is it the root cause?
Just the menu has lag the game works ok...just keep presing z and enter until you start the game, If you want not to have the lag anymore you need to unpack the game check a few pages back someone explaind how to do that.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
use my 1.4 saves to ver 1.5? ok thank you, do you know where can i download 1.6 fix version?
BoN(the developer of the game)has still to do the 1.6 fixed version,the fixed version always came out 1 week after the TEST VERSION came out.

Reactions: Ziraf

Mysm20

Feb 3, 2018
Guys, help. In Sandra's quest, where is the third drug dealer located? I went at night at the High Neighbourhood and at the Gas station in east city (just in case) and nobody was around. So, where is Toni?

EDIT: Sorry if it was answered before, it's just that i didn't see it.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Guys, help. In Sandra's quest, where is the third drug dealer located? I went at night at the High Neighbourhood and at the Gas station in east city (just in case) and nobody was around. So, where is Toni?

EDIT: Sorry if it was answered before, it's just that i didn't see it.
He is at New Neighbourhood left from computer store between the two buldings.

Reactions: Mysm20

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
You talk to Sherman the first time and decide you must get him arrested. You go to Morgain's house because his Dad is a cop and plant evidence to arrest Sherman. Then you can go back to Sandra.
When I go back to Sandra's house, I have a lady with her, and after that, I want to talk to her again so she can give me the other mission and she says that about Sherman, that's why I think it's a bug.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes