Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
How do you even show Amy the photo here? I spent a whole week in-game trying, and nothing...
Go to the basement at night talk to her then click on the spot where the white fridge is then wait until 2:00 and a cutscene will start.

Reactions: Mysm20

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Someone said Amy got a remodel and it ruined her a bit, can someone post a pic of what she looks like in newest version ? She was one of my favorites due to being one of the most normal looking girls (not super "stylized").

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Someone said Amy got a remodel and it ruined her a bit, can someone post a pic of what she looks like in newest version ? She was one of my favorites due to being one of the most normal looking girls (not super "stylized").
Pic 1 Amy before
Pic 2 Amy now

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
god damnit... she got a massive boob increase... :confused:... well there goes best girl for me...

Thanks for posting the images @mladen94
Tell me about it. Amy was one of the most Attractive girls in the game for me because she didn't look like a plastic surgery reject. She was if I had to guess one of the only teenage girls who had normal body proportions and was still able to compete with many of the other females who had either overly big boobs and ass. BON really wreaked Amy with said makeover in my eyes as well.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Tell me about it. Amy was one of the most Attractive girls in the game for me because she didn't look like a plastic surgery reject. She was if I had to guess one of the only teenage girls who had normal body proportions and was still able to compete with many of the other females who had either overly big boobs and ass. BON really wreaked Amy with said makeover in my eyes as well.
I'm with you with Amy's transformation,i kinda like her curves though but the boob increase is too much tbh.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
is there going to be a mod for this version of the game?
A mod version won't come until the following happens.

1) BON makes the final version of this update which is normally done a week after the test version.

2) Firebane once he gets the bugs that are in the final version product fixes them and posts it.

So it will be some time before a mod version of this is made.

Habuza

Jun 6, 2017
You must talk to her in the entryway before noon or you'll have to wait for the next morning.
In the entryway of the house or the school? Coz i have read the book and talked to her at school. I went to her house to study and now im stuck i think :/

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I take it continuing this game from a save point that was used in Firebane's modded version is a big no-no correct ?

[Xeikm]

Sep 26, 2017
the 1.5 guide dose not seem to cover all the girls quest lines who does it leave out, and is there a guide for them

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
the 1.5 guide dose not seem to cover all the girls quest lines who does it leave out, and is there a guide for them
The person who normally made an updated guide has been MIA for whatever reason so there is no up to date one as of yet.

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
this might be a noob question, but i have to go to my mafia hideout to meet svetlana, but i have no idea where i have to go.

can someone help, please?

[Xeikm]

Sep 26, 2017
what are some quest lines i can do on the weekends cause most of the student ones i haven't started have to be done at school

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
this might be a noob question, but i have to go to my mafia hideout to meet svetlana, but i have no idea where i have to go.

can someone help, please?
So you are with the russian mob? leave your home, near the bus station to the south-east of your house is a guy in a black suit, talk to him, he will drive you there. when you are done at their base, go outside and talk to him again to get back.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes