Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
I'm with you with Amy's transformation,i kinda like her curves though but the boob increase is too much tbh.
one of my favourite girls was carol... i think she looks super cute and, of course because of her breast size, super hot.

Sidereel

Mar 17, 2018
Is there a specific time or day I need to be in the commercial district to finish Amy's questline? She's dumped her boyfriend, we smoked in EastTown, and I've gone to the commercial district over several days over every hour I could, and nothing happens.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
I still have the same goddam issue with the Daisy quest as the previous version - should go talk to bliss in gang hideout - talk to bliss 'jobs next updates, jobs next update' - can the dev fix some bugs and quest issues in an 'update' for a change!

Also on the Sandra quest, where is the Tony guy behind the gas station at night? I'm sure she said something like high town which doesn't exist.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Is there a specific time or day I need to be in the commercial district to finish Amy's questline? She's dumped her boyfriend, we smoked in EastTown, and I've gone to the commercial district over several days over every hour I could, and nothing happens.
Go to Commercial Neighborhood at night to start Amy's scene.

Reactions: jpostel

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
I still have the same goddam issue with the Daisy quest as the previous version - should go talk to bliss in gang hideout - talk to bliss 'jobs next updates, jobs next update' - can the dev fix some bugs and quest issues in an 'update' for a change! [...]
So the favour-thingy, right? After the tournament you get enough points to do the daisy stuff. just dont spend it on useless money.

Habuza

Jun 6, 2017
Hey guys i posted here yesterday but i think my comment was removed? So i did the Caroline quest and when i entered her home to study she talk about how shes never had a relationship then says something like ''yea laugh at it like everyone else'' then the screen flickered and the cutscene stoped and i spawned in her room. Now i can really do anything, i can talk, give her gifts and that stuff but her mission always seems to fail. Anyone here able to help me?

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
Hey guys i posted here yesterday but i think my comment was removed? So i did the Caroline quest and when i entered her home to study she talk about how shes never had a relationship then says something like ''yea laugh at it like everyone else'' then the screen flickered and the cutscene stoped and i spawned in her room. Now i can really do anything, i can talk, give her gifts and that stuff but her mission always seems to fail. Anyone here able to help me?
Ignore the spawned one and go to bathroom...there you have some content.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
So, finally got around to playing through the new update and I'm pretty happy with it. From my perspective, a solid 8/10 update.

Surprisingly, Maria was the MVP of this update. The additions to the beginning of her story were really nice and the introduction of Johanna was also welcome. She's got a good design. I'm also happy that what exists of Maria's questline already wasn't removed since once you get past the new stuff, you just resume right from where she's relaxing on the beach. Good stuff. Best MILF doesn't disappoint and I hope there's more to come from her in the future soon.

As for Sandra... I don't really have much of an opinion on her. Honestly, she's one the least appealing girls in the game to me so I didn't really go into the update expecting anything much, just hoped her quest wasn't annoying. It was simple. Just pay some people and get some boxes. Easiest questline in a long time with very little grind. BoN completely took out her initial questline with Christian in the bathroom which I also have no qualms over. Again, that's probably because I wasn't attached to her character or early questline whatsoever. I do wonder if Christian (specifically his mom) will get a questline down the line. Hope so, cause I want a scene with her other than the Pussy fights.

Now as for Amy, who I thought would be the MVP of this update, actually didn't get all that much. As far as content goes even Sandra had her beat for length. Just send the pic, break up, go on a date and boom you get a scene with her. A very good scene, with a little surprise at the end, but BoN really made me anticipate for more Amy content to see where it goes. As small as it was, I was happy to finally bang Amy. Now we wait for Laura... and hopefully more Amy content soon. Hope her route won't be in limbo for too long like it was previously.

Ultimately though, the biggest achievement for this release (to my great relief) was that BoN seems to have finally balanced out the shaders and lighting. In all the scenes the lighting fit the mood and environment and Maria, Sandra and Amy didn't look like they were sweating buckets like Tyna, Amaria and Daisy were. This was a HUGE plus for me since the glossy look and poor lighting for the models had irritated me for the last two updates. Hope this keeps up for 1.7 and on and isn't just an outlier.

Now just gotta wait for the Xtra version for 1.6 update. I don't really expect much... it'll probably just be webcam updates for Tyna, Daisy and Sandra but we'll see. Might be some other goodie included... maybe a threesome with Carol and Sandra since they're friends. Would be nice to see a new scene with Carol... and if Sandra is there too I guess that's cool.

So yeah, good update. Not great, but a very good one. Not too many bugs, more or less a little difficulty trying for find triggers for the continue quests but once those are found everything moves like clockwork. Can't wait for more.

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
I do not understand, I see in the update 1.6 that the event of Maria was redone if we start with a version 1.5 savegame it is necessary to start again event of Maria? how does one do since he is already done !?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
So, finally got around to playing through the new update and I'm pretty happy with it. From my perspective, a solid 8/10 update.

Surprisingly, Maria was the MVP of this update. The additions to the beginning of her story were really nice and the introduction of Johanna was also welcome. She's got a good design. I'm also happy that what exists of Maria's questline already wasn't removed since once you get past the new stuff, you just resume right from where she's relaxing on the beach. Good stuff. Best MILF doesn't disappoint and I hope there's more to come from her in the future soon.

As for Sandra... I don't really have much of an opinion on her. Honestly, she's one the least appealing girls in the game to me so I didn't really go into the update expecting anything much, just hoped her quest wasn't annoying. It was simple. Just pay some people and get some boxes. Easiest questline in a long time with very little grind. BoN completely took out her initial questline with Christian in the bathroom which I also have no qualms over. Again, that's probably because I wasn't attached to her character or early questline whatsoever. I do wonder if Christian (specifically his mom) will get a questline down the line. Hope so, cause I want a scene with her other than the Pussy fights.

Now as for Amy, who I thought would be the MVP of this update, actually didn't get all that much. As far as content goes even Sandra had her beat for length. Just send the pic, break up, go on a date and boom you get a scene with her. A very good scene, with a little surprise at the end, but BoN really made me anticipate for more Amy content to see where it goes. As small as it was, I was happy to finally bang Amy. Now we wait for Laura... and hopefully more Amy content soon. Hope her route won't be in limbo for too long like it was previously.

Ultimately though, the biggest achievement for this release (to my great relief) was that BoN seems to have finally balanced out the shaders and lighting. In all the scenes the lighting fit the mood and environment and Maria, Sandra and Amy didn't look like they were sweating buckets like Tyna, Amaria and Daisy were. This was a HUGE plus for me since the glossy look and poor lighting for the models had irritated me for the last two updates. Hope this keeps up for 1.7 and on and isn't just an outlier.

Now just gotta wait for the Xtra version for 1.6 update. I don't really expect much... it'll probably just be webcam updates for Tyna, Daisy and Sandra but we'll see. Might be some other goodie included... maybe a threesome with Carol and Sandra since they're friends. Would be nice to see a new scene with Carol... and if Sandra is there too I guess that's cool.

So yeah, good update. Not great, but a very good one. Not too many bugs, more or less a little difficulty trying for find triggers for the continue quests but once those are found everything moves like clockwork. Can't wait for more.
Just a quick question the new characters like Johanna are permanent or it's one time thing and are they important for some quest lines ?

andre romero

Jul 19, 2017
is it me or the new graphics are not as good as the ones in version 0.8, 0.9?
I feel like the quality has gone down.

Mar 12, 2018
to continue maria quest, play console in your room at night
Thanks this worked for me, played console @1900 after scene with Maria and her Friend at dinner. Next Day I was able to visit Maria in her room sometime between 1700-2200. The following weekend I get beach scene as well.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
So the favour-thingy, right? After the tournament you get enough points to do the daisy stuff. just dont spend it on useless money.
As Ive said before Ive already done the pussy fights tournament and there is still this issue that hasnt been fixed. Even after completing the tournament, if you go speak to bliss she just says 'jobs next updates', if you speak to warren he just asks if you are ready to go to the tournament (even though its already been done).

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
As Ive said before Ive already done the pussy fights tournament and there is still this issue that hasnt been fixed. Even after completing the tournament, if you go speak to bliss she just says 'jobs next updates', if you speak to warren he just asks if you are ready to go to the tournament (even though its already been done).
Yet again i've had to change variable #137 to progress, if the dev isnt going to have jobs for rep until a future update, then why bother linking a progression point in daisy's quest line with gang rep?! Just make it a trigger that after you speak to daisy the gang lieutenant dialogue (or at least fix rep so that the game recogises after winning pussy fights you have enough rep) re sending a message is opened up - but no V1.6 still riddled with bugs and oversights.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes