Mar 12, 2018
Bug
Maria disappeared from the kitchen. Disappeared Sarah and Laura from the Kitchen too.
Maria does not take me to work to hack Mrs. Robson's computer. When I went to the office of Mary myself she met me and I hacked the computer. After that I was appeared at home but Maria did not show up. I can not leave the home - the inscription "I have to talk to Maria" appears.
Same issue for me as well.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i need to understand one thing. Because i am really confuse about this v1.6.
Can i use me old save file? I play till v1.5. Perhaps i do some wrong copy mode, but me save do not work. Can someone explain it to me?

Mar 12, 2018
when you use vbunpacker it usually takes about 15 minutes to extract the game. after the game is extracted, you must move all files from the folder created called %DEFAULTFOLDER% to the main game directory. if you don't move them, the game will only give you white screen when you run it.

you can edit the day via saveeditor, though i forget which variable it is, it's either 1, 2 or 3
How to do this?

Mar 12, 2018
Nvm I was able to set the day to before 30 but after I copy the file off the computer at Otter labs and go back home I still can't find or talk to Maria to progress the quest.
How did you set the day to before 30? I tried using savedit and edit variable option was greyed out. Not very familiar with the tool.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Maria grounding quest seems to be on a loop I keep doing chores and nothing seems to happen and I cannot do recess quests or see Rachel

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
Maria grounding quest seems to be on a loop I keep doing chores and nothing seems to happen and I cannot do recess quests or see Rachel
You need to read her diary in her room then after you do some days chores she will take you to her sister.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Yes, but if you don't go to Otter Labs before day 30, dad will never return.
The problem is that the game has changed and the walk is no longer consistent, so I don't know what to do anymore. I found the cards for Sarah, I did the pool quest with Laura, I finished the lessons with jet, I found the cat, I went to school at night for nestor, I had sex with rachel miss taylor maria's sister ... but now I don't know what to do to progress with maria and sarah....

xSetsuna

Jun 11, 2017
Maria tells me every fucking time on the weekend "leave me alone, please" on the beach, but i completed "Rachel quest up to #4". What am i doing wrong? :S

Sam81011

Oct 9, 2017
Maria tells me every fucking time on the weekend "leave me alone, please" on the beach i have read her diary and gone to her sis and again read the diary

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Maria tells me every fucking time on the weekend "leave me alone, please" on the beach i have read her diary and gone to her sis and again read the diary
Have you had the scenes where she spys on you while you sleep, eventually leading to the scene in Maria's room where she tittyfucks you? You need to have seen those before she will say 'would you care to spend morning with me'

xSetsuna

Jun 11, 2017
Have you had the scenes where she spys on you while you sleep, eventually leading to the scene in Maria's room where she tittyfucks you? You need to have seen those before she will say 'would you care to spend morning with me'
hm no i didn't have these scenes. You mean in the night with tittfuck? Then i had it without "cum on her" i need more stealth... The other scene i didn't have.

Ok i will keep it up, i hope it works after that :D

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes