Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Damn guys i start over for the do not work save v1.5
But now i have some little problem. After i date Rachel the first time, like always Maria find out the thing.
So the next day she send me to terracotta to pick up a package for her. So i first do a copy of her room, then i go to terracotta. Now here the problem, i remember that after i give her the package i can look her in her room.
But here in this new version, after i give her the package, the game automatic send me to school and after i return Maria is not there anymore. So when i go in her room i can only pick me room key.

I am missing something? Can someone Help me?
Damn man we need a new walkthrough T_T please if someone someone update the walkthrough.
Anticipate thankses.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Not really Sherman looks like a total tool and if you've won the pussy fights tournament (hence you've maxed your fighting ability) and have a gun, a bullet threw the head of Sherman, he's not so tough. You have the option to kill one of the other dickheads earlier in sandra's quest so why not this butthole too. Also if youve joined a gang, why go to the cops when surely if you dont blow the assholes head off yourself you'd go get your gang buddies and torture him just for giggles.
This is why it is important to rub brain cells together. He's an established drug dealer with a rep to protect so he has backers. Even if you messed him up, he would just have Sandra taken out. You are not necessarily already part of a gang or post Pussy Fights when you do this quest (though factoring that into the quest would be a nice thing). Even if you were part of a gang, you do not have the status to go starting gang wars with drug suppliers. Even if you are all buffed out from the Pussy Fights, you are just an arena competitor and not a street fighter. I was a bouncer who regularly took out belted martial artists too full of themselves, confiscated their belts, and returned them to their dojo with instructions to be more particular with whom you award them; all because competitive fighters are easily predictable.

Tearing into someone with organized backing is a kid's wet dream and would get Sandra killed. This solution gets the guy out of the picture for years, ruins his rep with his backers, and he has no idea how it happened. It has intelligence, style, panache, and is way more evil then thumping your chest. :evilsmile:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Damn guys i start over for the do not work save v1.5
But now i have some little problem. After i date Rachel the first time, like always Maria find out the thing.
So the next day she send me to terracotta to pick up a package for her. So i first do a copy of her room, then i go to terracotta. Now here the problem, i remember that after i give her the package i can look her in her room.
But here in this new version, after i give her the package, the game automatic send me to school and after i return Maria is not there anymore. So when i go in her room i can only pick me room key.

I am missing something? Can someone Help me?
Damn man we need a new walkthrough T_T please if someone someone update the walkthrough.
Anticipate thankses.
In this new version; After Maria catches you in the alley with Rachel, you are grounded and can not see girls. So each morning she gives you a chore to perform after school. If you do not perform those chores, you can not progress. You need to have copied Maria's room key at the gun store to access her room to get your key. You also need to access her computer in her room during the morning to read her diary. All of this is explained in the new dialogs from both Maria and the MC.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Maria grounding quest seems to be on a loop I keep doing chores and nothing seems to happen and I cannot do recess quests or see Rachel
You only need to do the basic chores 4 times and have read the three dairy entries on Maria computer in her room during the morning (well, just the third actually). The next morning, she will take you to help her sister.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
In this new version; After Maria catches you in the alley with Rachel, you are grounded and can not see girls. So each morning she gives you a chore to perform after school. If you do not perform those chores, you can not progress. You need to have copied Maria's room key at the gun store to access her room to get your key. You also need to access her computer in her room during the morning to read her diary. All of this is explained in the new dialogs from both Maria and the MC.
So in the end if i follow this new route, can i see Maria with the terracotta pack? Or the autor remove that scene frome the game?

Edit 1
Oh man the diary on maria pc is a disaster! Is to fast to read! Who the hell is wrong with the autor! I cant read english so fast! Is not me main language! I need a slower version. Now i need to repet two day of game, because that damn diary go to fast!

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I'm having an issue where, after helping Maria get the stuff off her bosses computer, it keeps saying I have to go talk to her, but I cannot locate her in the morning, and at night, she keeps telling me not to bother her or asking if I did my homework.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys but the recess with Daisy is change?
I remember in the old version we need to do it like 15 time! Now i do it like 5/6 time and she cant do me any other recess with her. So i switch to Beth to raise her more. But that mean that Daisy cant go up higher like before?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
how to open beggars shop?
Once you finished Sarah's quest to the point where you have chosen Shasha or Sarah, you need to walk up to the beggar (If you choose Shasha go to the one by your school otherwise go to the one in front of Rachel's apartment) and give him the following

1) a used pair of Maria's panties
2) a bottle of whisky
3) some sausages

with that the shop should unlock.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Guys but the recess with Daisy is change?
I remember in the old version we need to do it like 15 time! Now i do it like 5/6 time and she cant do me any other recess with her. So i switch to Beth to raise her more. But that mean that Daisy cant go up higher like before?
in the newer versions the grind to max out certain characters was nerfed. So after 5 times the quest should start.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
No idea. I mean, I assume Johanna is permanent and we may get content later. While there are a handful of girls who've yet to have content (Beth, Laura, Ms. Turner,Shasha, etc) BoN has been pretty good about including all the girls he's introduced thus far. When Aunt Maggie first showed up I think she got her questline the very next update.

Granted, I do hope BoN addresses the previously existing girls before moving onto Johanna or Maria's co-worker. BoN has addressed new characters before completing content for old ones in the past before... I guess we'll see in whatever 1.7 version has.
Can you share your save file,please? I wanna see if Johanna is a permanent character and we can have sex with her every time we want and i'm asking for your save file because i don't wanna start from scratch with all those annoying bugs.If you can share your save file with me it's gonna help me a lot.

Narcian

May 12, 2017
My quest goes bugg when MAria comes back from the laboratory doing the quest to steal the files. She never shows up and when i go to talk to her in the house nothing happens.

Reactions: jpostel

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
wtf happen!? I do the recess with Daisy till she do not give more affinity with her. The new version let me do recess with her 5 time more or less. Then i do the Beth quest till i win and Beth give me an HJ. So then i start the Dad quest and when i go in the shop with kayla, no BJ with Daisy? Who i have missed?

Spikeab

Apr 19, 2018
Hi guys
I have a small problem when I do the package scene for Maria she tells me go to school and I would have to do chores for her and cannot attend school to talk to Rachel. So I decided to do Rachel's school exam correction instead but it turned out the same result. Could someone tell me what I can do to do the package scene properly?

Thanks!!

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Man the autor change to much thing!
I just now see that Dad come home after 30 days! And not 45 days like the old version. This thing made a mess with other quest! Because i do not have more time to do the Sarah quest, or the Jet Quest! And the Jat Quest is essential because you save the chang daughter! And now i am at the point where Maria pick up mc after school to go to chang.
Man i think i need to restart from the scracht and avoid Rachel from the start, so Maria do not catch Rachel and MC in the alley. I need to farm with other girl first.

Someone have some advice to give to me? Before i do some wrong thing again?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes