Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Sorry guess i thought that was just like a passing comment. BTW im doing the car driving jobs right now any clues on where i can find the red car with white stripes? :p

Edit: Also did Rachel's path also change? I didnt have to get the magazines from the bum or the package or anything. i just Dated her a couple of times went to her house on a saturday morning and BAM straight to sticking it in
No is not changed when you change her answers after the dade with her you mustn't do another date only visit to her house to activate the magazines part. Also when you ritch the part to deside what to do with her after anal do not select other choises except sex scenes because the quest resets to earlier stage.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Ok guys, I can't unpack the game ANYMORE.

I unpacked the 1.4 version with EnigmaVBUnpacker v0.44. Now I CAN'T unpack the 1.6 (I tried with the latest v0.51, too):

I always get this message:

[+] MD5: 76ab6c2e984ab3855e665a05ee296916
[+] x86 executable
[x] Expected section name ".enigma2", found ".reloc"
[x] This file is not protected with Enigma Virtual Box or is hacked.

WTF

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017

I unpacked the 1.4 version with EnigmaVBUnpacker v0.44. Now I CAN'T unpack the 1.6 (I tried with the latest v0.51, too):

[+] x86 executable

WTF
The fix 2 version posted at OP is unpacked.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Sorry guess i thought that was just like a passing comment. BTW im doing the car driving jobs right now any clues on where i can find the red car with white stripes? :p

Edit: Also did Rachel's path also change? I didnt have to get the magazines from the bum or the package or anything. i just Dated her a couple of times went to her house on a saturday morning and BAM straight to sticking it in
The car is in High Neighborhood in the NE corner.

Rachel's home visits were changed to a sequence of events instead of the old menu series. However, this introduced a bug where if you date her (after the first required date), you relationship value is advanced beyond the values required for the home visit sequence. This includes quests like the comics and retrieving the stuff from Beth. Do not date her until the home visit sequence is completely finished.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017

[+] x86 executable

WTF
Always use the latest version of your tool. The latest is 0.51. Instructions and link in .

eazeaeae

May 1, 2017
how do i get to the forest for the phil quest
Hi, you have to go to new neighbourhood, and at bottom left, you can reach cemetary. once on cemetary map, keep following the road to the left, and youll see a little path between trees : its there.

Also, does anyone know witch "switches" or "variable" do i have to modify in my save for passing the aunt maggie quest where you have to follow her to tail your stepmom ? i did it, but if i try to talk to maggie afterwards it relaunch the event, but bug at the moment we are suppose to get out of her building..

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Can someone share a save file of 1.6 with the new Maria content and all of the other quests done,please ? It's and emergency i really need it

Reactions: Furyan

attaque

Mar 30, 2018
im stuck at the start as im grounded by the mom, and i cant find a way to stop her from standing in the door way, so i cant continue rachel like the walkthrough says

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
im stuck at the start as im grounded by the mom, and i cant find a way to stop her from standing in the door way, so i cant continue rachel like the walkthrough says
Follow this walkthrough and then you can continue with Rachel's quest.

Reactions: attaque
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes