Ionascu

May 15, 2017
Yeah the problem is that, you need to manage correctly to much now. And i think is really to hard now.
If you can, can you tell me more or less the girls/woman you pick, so i can follow as a guide?
Don't remember exactly, but i try...
After the intro, go buy chocolate (to have it for the next day for Rachel) and then go to Rachel's house in watch the scene. Next day, in school, go to Rachel, speak with her two times and give her the chocolate, then, after exiting the school call her on a date to start Maria's quest. Some period of time you will not have access to school so, first, do your chores Maria gave you and then you can work at Amaria's bakery, start Sarah's quest, upgrade your computer with the money earned (i don't like cheats and you need it for Jet training), also in the weekend you can give the second card to Sarah and find suspicious packages. When you start having access to school go directly to Rachel so you can start Miss Taylor quest and give the third card to Sarah and after that go to Rachel's house immediately and every chance you get (weekend morning, afternoon) until you need sex education with Jet. After giving the third card to Sarah continue to the forth one in the comics store and finish the quest (for jet first quest). Also, insist on Jet training when possible to finish it as fast as you can so you can do the first quest until Dad arrives and buy some rope in your spare time not to lose another day on it. In recess it's your choice, i opted for Daisy and Beth and you can finish both in exact time until father arrives. Don't forget about Maria and her chores...

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Is it me or is the Maria story line bugged? I just gave her the package and I didn't teleport to her room as stated on the walkthrough. Instead I'm teleported to school and the next days I keep getting the punishement and teleported to school attending the class, blocking me from progressing with Rachel's story line...

Edit* Yep... I can't progress. GG for great game breaking bug...

Reactions: notasmurf420

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Is it me or is the Maria story line bugged? I just gave her the package and I didn't teleport to her room as stated on the walkthrough. Instead I'm teleported to school and the next days I keep getting the punishement and teleported to school attending the class, blocking me from progressing with Rachel's story line...

Edit* Yep... I can't progress. GG for great game breaking bug...
This was reworked... You was been grounded. You must do what she orders. (Disher, Bathroom, etc.)

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
You talk to Sherman the first time and decide you must get him arrested. You go to Morgain's house because his Dad is a cop and plant evidence to arrest Sherman. Then you can go back to Sandra.
how do you plat the evidence? I have a key I found but cant enter any rooms. Do I have to wait for my dad to come home and f mom and marge first?

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I am on Jet's quest and I bought the rope and entered the house then removed panties, however, when I went to give them to the guy jerking off, the panties weren't there. Can someone tell me why?

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Not the wooden box at side of it is a hardbox.
I don't think is a bug i finish her quest try again at later time.
Can't find it. maybe some pics ? the packet in east town has a mark so it easy to find but this packet... I just can't.

Wukong

Aug 17, 2017
Dose anyone know what going on with this cheat site I can't get in there any more.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
If you play the game from older version seve then you have problem, better start new game.
190 days in game right now and I have to start new game because of this 1 bug. well how about no. maybe I will start new game when new Laura's content come out but not now.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
190 days in game right now and I have to start new game because of this 1 bug. well how about no. maybe I will start new game when new Laura's content come out but not now.
Hmmm post me your save file maybe it work that way i take the box and i post your save back.

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Man... How many days do you need to do the shores? I'm already at day 13 ...

Edit* Day 17 and shore shores shores... ffs this isn't normal. I think the game's bugged at this point...
The dishes event is always active even though I do it like 3 times a day...
I don't even get any money even though she sais so :noexpression:

Also, I just found out that you need to do a certain quest on Maria's story line before day 45, considering that you need to do events with other characters and that you're limited to a weekly schedule, I don't think it's possible at this point...

Reactions: notasmurf420
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes