Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Maybe because a lot of them are massively large, and in some cases aren't exactly linear? It would be like comparing Metroid 2 return of Samus to Super Metroid or Metroid 3.

But metapors aside there are some hints and clues within the game though a lot of them are vague.

But on another note anyone who wants to saveedit to speed things up is still out of luck seeing as the site is still down. So unless there is another site that does this you will have to do it the old fashioned way.
Don't use that site anymore. Just use the cheat engine since that don't even need an internet connection to work. For anyone who wants it, here:

Just open up whatever save file you wanna edit, hit the advanced tab in the engine and boom - you've got all the variables and labeled too so you don't even have to look at the walkthrough to see what's what. Though the walkthrough does help identify since the variable labels are in Engrish.

KingX317

Aug 2, 2017
Anyone have a suggestion as I cannot leave the house now and it says you have to talk to Maria but she is not there. My only thought is that it's bugged because the dad has not returned home and it's going on day 36. Any suggestions or should I just wait to saveeditonline is back up and troubleshoot it that way? If so what variable is days played?
I'm stuck here too any tips?

VicZ

May 21, 2017

Sarah and Shasha

Beth and Mss. Taylor

Amy and Laura

Main Quest and Gang Options

307 votes total

The votes for 1.7 updates that is on going right now.

Reactions: Reid7

aiarco

Oct 5, 2017

Sarah and Shasha

Beth and Mss. Taylor

Amy and Laura

307 votes total

PlZ!!!! More Amy and Laura story!

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Anyone have a suggestion as I cannot leave the house now and it says you have to talk to Maria but she is not there. My only thought is that it's bugged because the dad has not returned home and it's going on day 36. Any suggestions or should I just wait to saveeditonline is back up and troubleshoot it that way? If so what variable is days played?
After you visit Maria at the beach during the weekend and play with her in the pool, she instructs you that she will take you to her work at the lab on the following Monday morning, and she will visit you that night when you go to sleep. The following Monday morning, she will be blocking the door out of the ground floor of your house to take you to her lab. If you do not go with her, the mission will be flagged as failed at 14:00.

If you have edited variables for the Maria quest or you have loaded a save from a version previous to v1.6, this can corrupt that quest causing her to not appear Monday morning.

The quest should be valid when (note: a switch is off if it is false or it does not exist):
  • Variable 38 "Quest Mom" should be 10, but definitely less than 20.
  • Switch 199 "Mom Noche After Beach" should be off (Maria has visited you at night after the beach).
  • Switch 180 "MISION TRABAJO MARIA." should be on (You visited Maria at the beach).
  • Switch 220 "MIsion Trabajo Mari FAIL" should be off (You have not yet failed the lab quest).
  • Switch 500 "PApa Vuelve" should be off (The day your mother takes you is not the day your father returns).

Reactions: jpostel

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017

Sarah and Shasha

Beth and Mss. Taylor

Amy and Laura

307 votes total

Hah... looks like I'll have to wait a little longer for Shasha. That makes me sad.

Of course, Amy and Laura is great too. They are the two that I hope win this poll. Of course, I'd be fine with Beth and Ms Taylor too. After all, with them done that means that BoN will have finished all the recess girls. After that, it would just be main girls. Unless he adds new girls, that would mean he could focus on the "main" girls. Laura and Shasha... I hope for their content soon!

As always, thanks for sharing the status of Patreon VicZ.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Hah... looks like I'll have to wait a little longer for Shasha. That makes me sad.

Of course, Amy and Laura is great too. They are the two that I hope win this poll. Of course, I'd be fine with Beth and Ms Taylor too. After all, with them done that means that BoN will have finished all the recess girls. After that, it would just be main girls. Laura and Shasha... I hope for their content soon!
I wouldn't mind some beth content, not a fan of Ms Taylor though. I'm with you about amy and laura...I hope they win and I hope its not another one and done scene like amy's atm....need some interactive scenes like the rest of the girls lol and repeatable:)

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Don't use that site anymore. Just use the cheat engine since that don't even need an internet connection to work. For anyone who wants it, here:

Just open up whatever save file you wanna edit, hit the advanced tab in the engine and boom - you've got all the variables and labeled too so you don't even have to look at the walkthrough to see what's what. Though the walkthrough does help identify since the variable labels are in Engrish.
!!! BEWARE !!!
There have been reports that v0.65 can corrupt a written save file. Not always, but some people have run into problems. That is why the previous version is still available from the source.

Always back up your original save file before writing with this tool!

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017

Sarah and Shasha

Beth and Mss. Taylor

Amy and Laura

307 votes total

LIZ - A majority of 1! :closedtongue:

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
!!! BEWARE !!!
There have been reports that v0.65 can corrupt a written save file. Not always, but some people have run into problems. That is why the previous version is still available from the source.

Always back up your original save file before writing with this tool!
Ah, should've included a warning when I posted. Whoops. Although my saves have all been fine and there's no corruption to speak of... yet. Still, yes, good to back up your saves as a rule of thumb.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Ok so I went to the lab Maria did not meet me downstairs so I took the bus there and that worked. However after being transported back home she is no where to be found. Any suggestions?
I also took a bus to the lab but as I exited the elevator I was met by Maria's dialog but no Maria. She chastised me for missing school and that dialog just looped until I quit the game. Also when I snuck into Maria's room at night and decided not to cum on her boobs it just showed her picture...until I exited the game.

rocluu

Oct 12, 2017
Play Pussy Fights........You will transport with Amaria and Tyna to the office of the Mafia leader(russia) you are aligned with to ask for money.......arise black screen.....other mafia is there the same situation?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I'm on day 52 and the dad hasent shown up should I be worried?
It depends; do you have his credit card? :winkytongue:

Yes, he should show up on or after day 30 but only after you've done Maria's Otter Labs computer quest.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes