DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Play Pussy Fights........You will transport with Amaria and Tyna to the office of the Mafia leader(russia) you are aligned with to ask for money.......arise black screen.....other mafia is there the same situation?
Black screens are known to happen during animations. However, there are a couple of times you just have to wait a few minutes for a script timeout. The black screens happen much less if you

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I also took a bus to the lab but as I exited the elevator I was met by Maria's dialog but no Maria. She chastised me for missing school and that dialog just looped until I quit the game. Also when I snuck into Maria's room at night and decided not to cum on her boobs it just showed her picture...until I exited the game.
You must let Maria take you to Otter Labs to do her computer quest. You can not do it by going there yourself. She is supposed to take you there the first weekday morning after you do the weekend beach visit with her. Loading a save from before v1.6 can corrupt this. See for the variable prerequisites.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I don’t care about Maria’s new scene. And didn’t beggar say that we can use old saves
He said it was possible but that v1.6 is incompatible with them. Just reading previous posts in this forum will show you how many problems using older saves have caused. Every game has a few versions where it is no longer possible to stay compatible with older saves and v1.6 is the first version for MNL.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Bug alerts.

1) In the middle of the Pam mission If you look into the principal office vent you will see your father talking to her even if he is supposed to be away.

2) Doing the reinforcement classes with Jet sets the clock to midnight instead of taking the usual hour it is supposed to.

3) While the morgan event where he will give you the pink card for the special lessons will indeed trigger no matter what girl you choose, the main male will always say he fucked Rachel even if she wasn't the girl you fucked first. Found this out when I was able to use the ingame cheats to make it so Pam was the first girl I fucked.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

Sarah and Shasha

Beth and Mss. Taylor

Amy and Laura

Main Quest and Gang Options

307 votes total

The votes for 1.7 updates that is on going right now.
Well...i'll be happy to see some more content with Mss.Taylor and i'm curious about Beth...because we recorded a video of Tom having sex with Beth's mother and i'm wondering if we can the video to show it to Beth or BoN will do a double choice,Beth or her mom.

Amy and Laura are my favourite 2 characters in the game with Maria so it's gonna be interesting to progress further with their story,Amy could be pregnant and Laura could help her.
One thing that i really want by BoN is to add a threesome with Amy and Laura in 1.7 extras this will be a dream come true.

Sarah ans Shasha in 1.7 thank god that im near to the point where i have to choose one of them,I'll save and first I'm gonna choose Sarah then I'll choose Shasha to be ready if BoNs gonna add some content with them in 1.7

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Thank BoN for making another stupid poll.
"Hur dur, fuck you Beth Fanboys. I'm gonna put her Against Amy and Laura."
It won't will be a surprise if he doesn't end Amy or Laura events in the next update.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Thank BoN for making another stupid poll.
"Hur dur, fuck you Beth Fanboys. I'm gonna put her Against Amy and Laura."
It won't will be a surprise if he doesn't end Amy or Laura events in the next update.
I seriously doubt he will end Laura and Amy's questlines in the next update. But if you look at the polls Beth and Ms. Taylor are only 2 votes behind Amy and Laura. What really surprised me though is the fact that Sarah and Shasha are doing so poorly, and even more surprising is that the main story is doing even worse than those two. But to be honest if I had to choose between Amy and Laura vs Beth and Ms. Taylor the only reason I would be conflicted is because I actually like Ms. Taylor as much as I like Laura. Beth can take the Mike's dick up her ass without lube for all I care. (Pun intended)

Reactions: Kenuichi

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I seriously doubt he will end Laura and Amy's questlines in the next update. But if you look at the polls Beth and Ms. Taylor are only 2 votes behind Amy and Laura. What really surprised me though is the fact that Sarah and Shasha are doing so poorly, and even more surprising is that the main story is doing even worse than those two. But to be honest if I had to choose between Amy and Laura vs Beth and Ms. Taylor the only reason I would be conflicted is because I actually like Ms. Taylor as much as I like Laura. Beth can take the Mike's dick up her ass without lube for all I care. (Pun intended)
I'm with you about the fact that Sarah and Shasha are not doing that good as i expected tbh and i quite like Mss.Taylor and i'm curious to see what content could add BoN to her,even if Amy and Laura win the pool i'll be happy because there will be more Laura content cause we haven't got any content of her aside from 1.4 or 1.5 i don't quite remember.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
I'm with you about the fact that Sarah and Shasha are not doing that good as i expected tbh and i quite like Mss.Taylor and i'm curious to see what content could add BoN to her,even if Amy and Laura win the pool i'll be happy because there will be more Laura content cause we haven't got any content of her aside from 1.4 or 1.5 i don't quite remember.
Also in agreement here. Rather shocked that Sarah and Shasha are so behind but I think that has more to do with the fact that Sarah's got a lot of content going for her while the others have got none and people wanna see them get content... though even though Amy just got content she's popular enough to where people want more especially given how her questline developed at the end. My favorites are Maria, Laura, Shasha and Amy in that order so I'm hoping for their win like I said. If Beth and Ms Taylor do win I'm cool with it, though I'd be more enthused for the Ms Taylor content and would be really curious to see what kind of questline she'd get given that she's had absolutely no scenes whatsoever at any point throughout all these updates

...And if given a choice I'd pick Beth's mom over Beth herself every time. Hopefully the MC can snag 'em both. Each to their own though and no matter who wins the others will get content soon. Given the way the voting is sectioned off, it's possible we'll finally get full sidequest girl content completion by the 1.9 update. I really look forward to see where BoN would go from there or how much longer the story would be and if any of the sidequest girls will get more content alongside the main girls.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
For Maria's Quest You have to finish part 1 before day 30 if you pass that day you can't continue.

DothDreams

Apr 3, 2018
Guys i got a problem with quest line from Maria the weekend when i talk with her on the beach she only tell me "Leave me alone , please !" and i cant take my swimsuit on the house help pls :oops:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Guys i got a problem with quest line from Maria the weekend when i talk with her on the beach she only tell me "Leave me alone , please !" and i cant take my swimsuit on the house help pls :oops:
You have to first finish the new preliminary Maria quests with being grounded, chores, workout, sister, new friend, pizza, and finally ending with a handjob in her room. Then you can visit her on the beach the next weekend morning.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes