Mar 12, 2018
Anybody having issue with BON's Patreon page? When I go to I keep getting the error shown in attached screencap. Down For Maintenance.PNG

The weird part is if I got to my Patreon hompage and check the "All posts" feed I will see posts from BON there and be able to interact with it. Am I the only one with this issue?

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Figured out my issue and I was correct. Maria's quest will big out if you do not go to the lab before day 30 (yes I know this has always been true, but in the new version it also bugs out other things),Also bugs out father returning by day 30.

Easy fix just make sure to focus on doing Maria and as much of Rachel's as needed and you will be fine. If you start right away i.e. Seeing Rachel after school day 1 and buying chocolate for her right after mom breaks up the fun. Day two talk with her in class then go on date right after school and get cracking on Maria.

rocluu

Oct 12, 2017
Guys i think i have a problem with Tyna's quest,after i trained and i used my points on the attributes(i used the cheat for the strenght training with Connie)i went to the gang i choosed(Russians)i went to talk to Nina and after the talk it supposed to teleport me to the ring and start the fight with Svetlana but my screen goes black,the music is still going on.
Is this a bug and can someone help me ?
I also have the same problem, my solution: save files before entering the elevator, use the 1.5 old version of pass ~~~ save files back to 1.6 new version to continue the game

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Ok, sooo... I went to the editor to change daisy's relationship value, but the variable is not there.
According to the walkthrough it should be variable 19, but it skips from 14 to 22. What's going on?!?!

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
This is why it is important to rub brain cells together. He's an established drug dealer with a rep to protect so he has backers. Even if you messed him up, he would just have Sandra taken out. You are not necessarily already part of a gang or post Pussy Fights when you do this quest (though factoring that into the quest would be a nice thing). Even if you were part of a gang, you do not have the status to go starting gang wars with drug suppliers. Even if you are all buffed out from the Pussy Fights, you are just an arena competitor and not a street fighter. I was a bouncer who regularly took out belted martial artists too full of themselves, confiscated their belts, and returned them to their dojo with instructions to be more particular with whom you award them; all because competitive fighters are easily predictable.

Tearing into someone with organized backing is a kid's wet dream and would get Sandra killed. This solution gets the guy out of the picture for years, ruins his rep with his backers, and he has no idea how it happened. It has intelligence, style, panache, and is way more evil then thumping your chest. :evilsmile:

As I said if the MC has already joined a gang and maxed out fighting stats, completed the pussy fights tournament, won and is in possession of a gun before starting this quest (as was the case in my playthrough) - its plausible that the MC should have the option to blow this guys head off. I have to disagree that rubbing this dickwad out would have repercussions for the MC or Sandra, as the asswipe is dead so he's not just out of the picture for years he's permanently out of the picture, his 'backers' would not really know who did it as they are unaware who you really are and even if they did, if you are a member of an established gang (especially the gentlemen) would they really dare go to war with a member of a gang of this caliber (and if they did so what bring it on). Also bear in mind that if you have won the pussy fights tournament (hence you have made a lot of money already for your gang leader) and you are the son of a highly influential member of an established gang (if you chose the warrens/gentlemen) - the MC can hardly be regarded as not in a position to request backing.

I agree with the point that blackbelts fresh out of a dojo could have their arses handed to them in a fair fight, because they are naive, predictable and have little experience of streetfighting. However, my suggestion was not to imply the MC would 'fight' Sherman fairly and 'beat him up', my suggestion was the MC have the option (if the aforementioned preconditions had been met) to kill Sherman in cold blood.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Ok, sooo... I went to the editor to change daisy's relationship value, but the variable is not there.
According to the walkthrough it should be variable 19, but it skips from 14 to 22. What's going on?!?!
Which editor did you use and had you already started the daisy quest before you tried to alter the variable?

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
What do you mean by Workout, sister , new friend , pizza and ending ?
There are scenes you get with Maria in your house;

After you help Maria's sister in her house and fuck her, check Marias computer for a new diary entry. You'll get a call from Marias sister to go dancing with her and you'll fuck her in your room, where Maria sees you. When you return to your house and enter your room, Maria will talk with you about knowing you fucked her sister you'll go back and forth and she'll suggest you couldnt handle her. When you enter the living room in the afternoon you'll get a scene where Maria is working out in skimpy clothes. If you watch tv in your house late at night you'll get a scene where Maria comes and watches a film with you and deliberately shows off her ass to the MC. In the evening if you walk into the kitchen area you'll get a scene where Maria is talking with a friend about how she cant stop thinking about the MC's huge cock - after this if you play video games in your room in the evening Maria will come and give you a pizza. Then when you sleep at night Maria will visit you while you sleep twice, once this has happened the next time you enter Maria's room you'll get the scene where she gives the MC a handjob. Once youve had the handjob, you'll be able to speak to Maria on the beach at a weekend morning and progress as per how the quest line went in V1.5.

(I think I got the order of how it unfolds right, but I maybe muddled it round a bit - but thats the gist of what you need to see before you can talk to Maria on the beach).

Reactions: Tyxis

ReZ4life

Dec 20, 2017
Where are Toni's packages?? I've looked all over and can't find'em or any info on it in the walk-thru. Any1?

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Well...i'll be happy to see some more content with Mss.Taylor and i'm curious about Beth...because we recorded a video of Tom having sex with Beth's mother and i'm wondering if we can the video to show it to Beth or BoN will do a double choice,Beth or her mom.

Amy and Laura are my favourite 2 characters in the game with Maria so it's gonna be interesting to progress further with their story,Amy could be pregnant and Laura could help her.
One thing that i really want by BoN is to add a threesome with Amy and Laura in 1.7 extras this will be a dream come true.

Sarah ans Shasha in 1.7 thank god that im near to the point where i have to choose one of them,I'll save and first I'm gonna choose Sarah then I'll choose Shasha to be ready if BoNs gonna add some content with them in 1.7
Personally instead of being drip fed small portions of content in 1.etc updates id rather the dev took more time to do a proper significant update where the current established characters quests were fully completed first and then establish a new character at a time with future updates after that.

I've had to start over several times and ive only been playing since 1.4, i'm already weary of constant start overs to see the new stuff. For me I dont much care what content is updated in 1.7 as likely we'll have to wait for 1.8 before a bit more content is added and so forth. My view, just do a 2.0 update where all of the current loose ends are tied up, even if it means we have to wait six months for a significant update.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes