horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
when i got the picture Derek, where is Amy? Need help after the picture on Amy quest thanks.
Talk to her in the basement again, she will tell you to fuck off basically. Then after that go to your room after midnight and hit the bed to go to sleep - you will get a scene where you whatsapp the picture to amy - amy will then demand you meet her immediately in east town.

Mysm20

Feb 3, 2018
does somebody still have the v1.5 mega link? maybe if i put my v1.6 save and play the svetlana fight on the pussyfight questline on this version, i can finally pass that black screen of doom.

Mysm20

Feb 3, 2018
Do we know if we will be getting another fixed version for 1.6 with all these BIG Bugs fixed any time soon?

BDI123

May 23, 2017
I have a problem with selecting Sasha after the dinner. After the scene at Sashas house and getting transported home, it freezes up and I can only shut the game down. This does not happen if i pick Sarah though.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
New BON poll on Patreon!: This is like the time you became a level 40 blacksmith on Skyrim before going on the main quest! x'Dx'Dx'D
Oh god another rework ??? are you serious right now ??? what's going on through BoN's head ??? every character that we have content he'll do a rework ??? i really hope that people are gonna vote for Amy and Laura or Sarah and Shasha right now cause i don't wanna start the game from scratch just to get a few scenes.

ebanashka

Nov 10, 2016
Oh god another rework ??? are you serious right now ??? what's going on through BoN's head ??? every character that we have content he'll do a rework ??? i really hope that people are gonna vote for Amy and Laura or Sarah and Shasha right now cause i don't wanna start the game from scratch just to get a few scenes.
No. People will vote for Beth!

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
New BON poll on Patreon!: This is like the time you became a level 40 blacksmith on Skyrim before going on the main quest! x'Dx'Dx'D
Bruh. another rework lol
Something that could be good is if BoN instead of like reworking the characters quest when you start the game do the rework AFTER we completed Mss.Taylors quest this will be prevent people to start over every time.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Ok not sure if there is any help but worth a try. After the otto lab mission I dont get the scene where maria reviews the info . Now I am stuck in the house unable to leave. when I do it says I need to talk to maria but she is not there. Since the mission was not complete dad did not show up the next day as that was day 45. This point my game means is totally dead. Is there a switch I can throw to be able to progress?

Mysm20

Feb 3, 2018
gah, fuck, the new version posted a little while ago, still has the black screen problem with the Nina talk after the pussyfights. Anyone knows any solution? If not, can somebody post the v1.5 link? I need it to see if i can pass the quest/scene there and then go back to the game. If not then i don't know what to do.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes