CHEAT PASSWORD: 1640
Some bugs fixed
Redone all start Maria Quest
Add Sandra house #3 New Neighborhood
Add fulkl quest and house events of Sandra
Add content to Amy Quest
Add threesome with Carol and Sandra
Add toilet event for Sandra
Is Sandra's quest bugged or whe can do it withouth problem cause i'm looking forward to see the threesome with Carol :FeelsGoodMan:

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
I also took a bus to the lab but as I exited the elevator I was met by Maria's dialog but no Maria. She chastised me for missing school and that dialog just looped until I quit the game. Also when I snuck into Maria's room at night and decided not to cum on her boobs it just showed her picture...until I exited the game.
I restarted and focused just on Rachel enough to get into Maria's quest line and that fixed it. Seems if you delay or go beyond 30 days it messes up Maria and your dad does not return. You can ether start over or change variables using a save editor and you should be good. Always a tip with test versions create lots of saves so you can always go back.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Is Sandra's quest bugged or whe can do it withouth problem cause i'm looking forward to see the threesome with Carol :FeelsGoodMan:
Her quest is just fine. Was able to play it in the second version and unless BON fucked it up the questline shouldn't be bugged.

Mysm20

Feb 3, 2018
Well ive just tried to start pussy fights quest with the russian mob and after the agreement to fight sevtlana for the pussy fights spot, the screen goes black (and yes ive waited and waited and waited). Any workaround or fix for this? Clearly the dev hasnt bothered to fix it and yes im talking about the latest V1.6 +fixes & extras version.
Fuck it all, this is still a problem even with the newest version that came out just a little ago? WTF?! Somebody should tell BoN or something, this is literally one quest that got fucked up bad, and one of the best quest that PROBABLY will have more importance on the future.

Nightwinter

Apr 21, 2018
Some help please, I'm stuck with maria every day saying I'm grounded before leaving to school. WTF.

EDIT: Now she said she have an importan chore, to help her sister to lift some card boxes, but I think its bugged, I clicked the boxes two times and one disappeared.... fuck, I can't end this quest.

EDIT: NVM, I just had to click the circles upstairs.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Some help please, I'm stuck with maria every day saying I'm grounded before leaving to school. WTF.
Do the cores she tells you to do then after wards make sure you are in your room until she speaks to you. do this 4 times and the questline will continue

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
Fixed version my ass........ maria keeps blocking the door and tells me that i am grounded. what the hell is wrong with BoN. Instead of getting new content he should fix all and i mean ALL bugs that can happen..... its a big game and little bugs can happen but if its a bug which keep blocking me from the game that whole construct is going to fall .... arrrrrgh .... i hate it verdammtnochmal...... instead of fixing the game he is looking for new content because of his patreons.... i understand that this is important but he dont need polls when the game is not working as it should ...... that game used to be one of a kind.... i want to punch a hole in a wall -.-

Nightwinter

Apr 21, 2018
Do the cores she tells you to do then after wards make sure you are in your room until she speaks to you. do this 4 times and the questline will continue
I got to the part of her sister and I completed it. now the weekends in the beach she just tell to me leave her alone.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Fixed version my ass........ maria keeps blocking the door and tells me that i am grounded. what the hell is wrong with BoN. Instead of getting new content he should fix all and i mean ALL bugs that can happen..... its a big game and little bugs can happen but if its a bug which keep blocking me from the game that whole construct is going to fall .... arrrrrgh .... i hate it verdammtnochmal...... instead of fixing the game he is looking for new content because of his patreons.... i understand that this is important but he dont need polls when the game is not working as it should ...... that game used to be one of a kind.... i want to punch a hole in a wall -.-
1.6 Test Version Fix2
Is a TEST VERSION.

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
Is a TEST VERSION.
then why the whole data is called fixed version + Xtras? it was the last mega link someone posted on page 624. when this is still the test version i wait till the new version is able to download on page 1

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
you have to keep doing the chores like for 2 weeks or less. Then she tells you to help her with her sister.

Use this I followed it to the letter and it got me to the point where it was prior to this content being added. I have to once again Thank @Kertug for making it seeing as it might have taken me a bit of time to figure out the end parts of this.

Reactions: Redcloud
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes