Apr 5, 2018
2 questions.

1. Is the game as laggy as the intro and main screen? Poor coding/optimization, It didnt use to be so laggy.

2. Why is the main characters penis so red?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
2 questions.

1. Is the game as laggy as the intro and main screen? Poor coding/optimization, It didnt use to be so laggy.

1) did you unpack the game? If not and the game is unpacked you need to do so. It helps lower the lag by a great amount.

2) Isn't it obvious? from all the sex he is having. He get so much pussy and ass that his dick is turning red :p

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Looks like the guy maintaining the CG RIP in the OP hasnt been online in some time, is there an up to date download of that?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
2 questions.

1. No, because the game is now (since 1.6 Fix2) distributed unpacked.
    • Because he didn't want his palm re(a)d.
    • Because he is so embarrassed that he can not fit into any girl.
    • Because BoN had to use the last of the ocher before his mom would let him buy any more.
    • All cocks know: Better red than dead.
Feel free to suggest your own reasons. :closedeyesmile:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
if this is after getting the photo of her boyfriend getting fucked by Chloe, then wait till 2 am and then enter your room.
You only have to wait until 00:00. Dawning is from midnight to just before 06:00.

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
So i used a save editor or Rachel, upped her love to like 500 and it skipped the comic and to retrieve stuff from beths and went straight to sex. does this matter at all?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
So i used a save editor or Rachel, upped her love to like 500 and it skipped the comic and to retrieve stuff from beths and went straight to sex. does this matter at all?
Only if you want to see those scenes. If you want to see her home visit scene sequence, reset that value to 200 and keep visiting her until the second anal. Do not date her until after that or the love value will be advanced beyond what is expected for the home visits!!

After that sequence, her value will be at 2,000 and she will be available for sex during recess.

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Only if you want to see those scenes. If you want to see her home visit scene sequence, reset that value to 200 and keep visiting her until the second anal. Do not date her until after that or the love value will be advanced beyond what is expected for the home visits!!

After that sequence, her value will be at 2,000 and she will be available for sex during recess.
Alright, just for future reference is it ok to do with other characters or should i just play without cheats now for the most part?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Alright, just for future reference is it ok to do with other characters or should i just play without cheats now for the most part?
Depends on the character and where in their quest you edit. Playing without cheating is now far more possible because of the grind re-balance. There are still tester tools like the bedroom cheat object, Annie Garrison's stealth clock, and the money couch at the shooting range.

vergil13210

Apr 24, 2018
um i want ask to about new maria quest at the beach she keep telling me to leaves here alone what do i do next please help

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Look at this i think is better than the walkthough BoN have with the game.
Just a quick re-format of what you had. Nothing major, but wanted to clean it up for my re-run and hoped sharing would help others.
Thanks for sharing it:)

Reactions: UncleVT

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I restarted and focused just on Rachel enough to get into Maria's quest line and that fixed it. Seems if you delay or go beyond 30 days it messes up Maria and your dad does not return. You can ether start over or change variables using a save editor and you should be good. Always a tip with test versions create lots of saves so you can always go back.
Ok. Thanks, but first I'll need to learn how to edit my saves.

Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018

Use this I followed it to the letter and it got me to the point where it was prior to this content being added. I have to once again Thank @Kertug for making it seeing as it might have taken me a bit of time to figure out the end parts of this.
This helped me so much thanks!

Sam81011

Oct 9, 2017
in the position of choosing between shasha and sarha in the date when i took shasha i had the seen in train then everything stops

textbook

Nov 21, 2017
Do anyone have a "save" for the newest version ??? Don't want to play the whole game again from scratch if nothing's new on prev. stories :p

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes