DothDreams

Apr 3, 2018
Well guys i got a problem with daisy i need to increase my fighting ability for "The next day he talks to Daisy at the front of the school. after the fight with Christian." but i dont know where i can learn fighting can someone help me ? :oops:

Mysm20

Feb 3, 2018
New Version is Out! Bugfixes +Xtras
Just to be clear, is this the final 1.6 version with all the big bugs like the pussyfights one already solved? Or do we still have to wait for the v1.6 "completly" fixed?

Well guys i got a problem with daisy i need to increase my fighting ability for "The next day he talks to Daisy at the front of the school. after the fight with Christian." but i dont know where i can learn fighting can someone help me ? :oops:
You need to join one of the mafias, by completing Maria's and Dad's quest and advancing in Amy's quest far enough, then go to east town one night and the quest for the mafias will begin, once you have finished it you will have joined one of them (you choose one), and then you can train in their hideouts for fighting, which is also needed for Tyna's quest, the pussyfight tournament, sadly thought, it appears that there is a big bug in that quest that when you ask for the mafia leader to let you join the fights, a black screen appears and doesn't go away, fucking it all up.

Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018
I know someone wrote this before but I don't think anyone answered, looked through the forum, I can not seem to find Toni, I believe Sandra said he is at the Gas Station In High Neighborhood but 1 there is no gas station there and 2 at night only one guy is there by the park. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I know someone wrote this before but I don't think anyone answered, looked through the forum, I can not seem to find Toni, I believe Sandra said he is at the Gas Station In High Neighborhood but 1 there is no gas station there and 2 at night only one guy is there by the park. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!
He's in new neighborhood

Reactions: ReZ4life

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
I downloaded this last night,and i tried to play it just now and it says its missing system .png's but it has all the imgs it needs just in .rpgmvp and i cant decrypt imgs cause it says missing decryption key when i try.....FML

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Euhz, downloaded the latest from OP. Tries to load .png files when all are encrypted .rpgmvp files

Nice.

basaka92

Nov 26, 2017
Who knows if there is news from the Ballzak about walk? You can laugh, but for me this game is complicated without good walk =/
And generally speaking, this game is one of the most intricate on my mind. Too many events and their possible endings. This is certainly good, but hard.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes