KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Is this thing still as much of a hot mess as it was in the original few releases?

Occasionally I think about trying it again since the images still look interesting, and I always wanted to get far enough to sex up the sister but the bugs and issues always kept me away.

tianzi2020

Aug 5, 2017
Visit to Toni in New Neighborhood next to the gas station. I will send you to find two packages
one in chinatown and another in eastwon . Then come back to talk with Toni gotsome body know in where cant find it two packages

tianzi2020

Aug 5, 2017
– In weekend morning talk with Maria on beach in Old Quarter. maria quest bug here him say leave him alone -- any some body know why ?
The next night you go to the dining room, MAria and her friend this quest is done

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
hello all,
If I understand correctly the old backups do not work, so you have to start over from the beginning.
In addition to the events have been modified, the game is long and many things to do, could we have a walkthrough 1.6?
Thank you:):):)

Oh sorry,I had not seen, there is walkthrough in the download!!!

THX:cool:

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
hello all,
If I understand correctly the old backups do not work, so you have to start over from the beginning.
In addition to the events have been modified, the game is long and many things to do, could we have a walkthrough 1.6?
Thank you:):):)

Oh sorry,I had not seen, there is walkthrough in the download!!!

THX:cool:
Walkthrough is in the game.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Actually old saves work. At least Amy line goes on. (Edit: Yes, Amy just got impregnated...). But Maria of course don't as it is in beginning. And what triggers new Sandra content?
And is it really so that BoN now spreads Ballzak's Walkthrough version 0.4. in game package or have some comedian attached it there later?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Actually old saves work. At least Amy line goes on. (Edit: Yes, Amy just got impregnated...). But Maria of course don't as it is in beginning. And what triggers new Sandra content?
And is it really so that BoN now spreads Ballzak's Walkthrough version 0.4. in game package or have some comedian attached it there later?
Actually -- While game saves prior to v1.6 will successfully load, they will create a corrupted game state and many quests will no longer work properly.

Do not use <= v1.5 save with v1.6 and start over.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
What quests there's left anymore? ;) Well, maybe problems will occur but I don't care. Have to restart anyway so... But question still open is: What triggers Sandra continuation?

Edit: Come to think of it, I've played this saves' continuum in different versions up and down. 1.5 F+E save in 1.4 Modded and now 1.6.F+E in 1.5.Modded and previously same thing with previous versions. So most probably Corruption is the third name of these saves anyway by now :D And no, playing newer version save in older version haven't caused any problems. I think all what changes in Saves is variables which simply don't trigger non-existent content in older versions. Or something.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Visit to Toni in New Neighborhood next to the gas station. I will send you to find two packages
one in chinatown and another in eastwon . Then come back to talk with Toni gotsome body know in where cant find it two packages
They look like cardboard shipping boxes and do not have floating arrows or sparkly lights to highlight them. The EastTown package is between the trashcan and the bench across the street from Jet's house. The Chinatown package in in the alley to the right of the nightclub.
– In weekend morning talk with Maria on beach in Old Quarter. maria quest bug here him say leave him alone -- any some body know why ?
The next night you go to the dining room, MAria and her friend this quest is done
This is not a bug. This is because you have not yet finished the new preliminary Maria quests that now come before. They are not finished until you get a handjob from Maria in her room.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
What quests there's left anymore? ;) Well, maybe problems will occur but I don't care. Have to restart anyway so... But question still open is: What triggers Sandra continuation?

Edit: Come to think of it, I've played this saves' continuum in different versions up and down. 1.5 F+E save in 1.4 Modded and now 1.6.F+E in 1.5.Modded and previously same thing with previous versions. So most probably Corruption is the third name of these saves anyway by now :D And no, playing newer version save in older version haven't caused any problems. I think all what changes in Saves is variables which simply don't trigger non-existent content in older versions. Or something.
Edit 2: And now opened new Sandra content. Let's see how corrupted this can get ;)

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
That depends on what you mean by "continuation".
  1. Do Sandra's recess quest 5 times.
  2. Talk to her outside the school and she invites you to her house.
  3. For each home visit, she gives you a quest to pay off her drug dealer debts. Upon completing each quest, you get a sex reward and a new quest.
  4. When you've finished the last quest, she'll give you a menu of anything you want to repeat.
v1.6 has variable changes that are incompatible with loading previous version saves. Depending on where you were in that save, loading it in v1.6 can create a corrupted game state that will not allow some quests to continue or even start. BoN quite clearly announced this early on and many who did not listen have reported many problems on this forum created by using saves prior to v1.5. Please do not use them in v1.6 as you just create problems for which the only solution is to do what you should have done from the beginning: start over with v1.6.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Actually -- While game saves prior to v1.6 will successfully load, they will create a corrupted game state and many quests will no longer work properly.

Do not use <= v1.5 save with v1.6 and start over.

For now i didn't had any problems with quests,first of all i started a new game with 1.6 test version i arrived at the quest with Tyna where i have to talk to my gang member(Svetlana)and i couldn't continue because the screen went black so i just moved the save file to 1.5 i passed the elevator scene i arrived at the pussyfights i saved and after that i kept playing with 1.6 version,if some quest is gonna not work properly i'll let you know.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes