vutuan

Dec 31, 2017
they said old save dont work but i still play my old save so can i continue maria Quest in the future ?

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
when i got the picture Derek, where is Amy? Need help after the picture on Amy quest thanks.
In the afternoon go to the basement of your house (just to the right as you enter) talk to Amy, grab her key, go to the gun store and make a copy, then go and talk with nesrot

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Ok not sure if there is any help but worth a try. After the otto lab mission I dont get the scene where maria reviews the info . Now I am stuck in the house unable to leave. when I do it says I need to talk to maria but she is not there. Since the mission was not complete dad did not show up the next day as that was day 45. This point my game means is totally dead. Is there a switch I can throw to be able to progress?
The day dad comes home is day 30 so if you did not complete the Otto lab mission by day 30 you need to reset the variable to I would say day 21 then do the Otto lab mission and everything should be fine.

Reactions: Q Who

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
welp...it appears we are going to have to start the game from 0 once again on v1.7

On another note, does anybody know where Amaria lives?
Oh f that i ain't gonna start the whole game again just because for some new scenes and mostly because BoN decided tho rework the school now and not before and he doesn't know what is he doing.

Mysm20

Feb 3, 2018
Oh f that i ain't gonna start the whole game again just because for some new scenes and mostly because BoN decided tho rework the school now and not before and he doesn't know what is he doing.
It's the sad truth i'm afraid, i am just confused why he could just not do Beth's quest and done. It's not like the school in itself needs to be redone, it's good enough. But if he will do it, there is nothing we can do about it. I just hope he doesn't touch anyone else's quest, so that maybe we are lucky and we can use our old save on the next version.

Comertial NH N4
Thanks, i was growing mad trying to search for it.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I guess we have a new school in town ;)
Also it looks like anyone who wants to get balls deep in Beth as well as Ms. Turner will finally get that chance. Personally as I mentioned before I would choose Amy/Laura/Shasha over Beth any day and Beth can take Mike's dick up the ass without the aid of lube.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
It's the sad truth i'm afraid, i am just confused why he could just not do Beth's quest and done. It's not like the school in itself needs to be redone, it's good enough. But if he will do it, there is nothing we can do about it. I just hope he doesn't touch anyone else's quest, so that maybe we are lucky and we can use our old save on the next version.

I really hope that he doesn't touch anything and anyone else's quest too...but i really hope that the save files of 1.6 versions can work on 1.7

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
"Old saves don't work"

I'll just replay some 15h of content then... Here's why RPGM is why we can't have nice things.

SamyRockz

Oct 12, 2017
I wish whatever remake BoN think is required, get it done with 1.7 ..... I dont mind if it takes a bit longer for the update..... But this game has a lot of content to start playing from the scratch for every update.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

Maybe it's a rework only for the school itself and not quest changed like Maria.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes