Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Something tells me in the future you will be able to get balls deep in not only his mother but his sister as well. Hell I am willing to bet there will be a threesome with the two of them somewhere down the line. Though here are my top 4 threesomes I desire in the future.

1) Amy/Laura
2) Maria/Joanna
3) Markus mom/sister
4) Aunt/Maggie/Mindy

Now as for my top 4 that are in game

1) Tyna/Amaria
2) Nadine/Pam
3) Caroline/Sandra
4) Morgan mom/Marge

Mysm20

Feb 3, 2018
Worst friend comfirmed. Fucker if fucking the principal without sharing and doesn't let us fuck his mom/sister. Morgan was fucking his aunt and let us share her, then we fucked the policewoman together AND then he let us fuck his mom and aunt in a threesome. Morgan best friend comfirmed.

Reactions: eromaster

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Worst friend comfirmed. Fucker if fucking the principal without sharing and doesn't let us fuck his mom/sister. Morgan was fucking his aunt and let us share her, then we fucked the policewoman together AND then he let us fuck his mom and aunt in a threesome. Morgan best friend comfirmed.
Marckus is just a perv.

Something tells me in the future you will be able to get balls deep in not only his mother but his sister as well. Hell I am willing to bet there will be a threesome with the two of them somewhere down the line. Though here are my top 4 threesomes I desire in the future.

1) Amy/Laura
2) Maria/Joanna
3) Markus mom/sister
4) Aunt/Maggie/Mindy

Now as for my top 4 that are in game

1) Tyna/Amaria
2) Nadine/Pam
3) Caroline/Sandra
4) Morgan mom/Marge
I'm about:

1) Sarah and Sasha (No buttjob, but fucking)
2) Mrs. Turner and Ms.Taylor
3) Jaqueline and Dakota
4) Beth and Daisy

KingX317

Aug 2, 2017
Does anyone know the saveedit info fro carol catching you with rachel for some reason it never triggered while i was playing

KingX317

Aug 2, 2017
Does anyone know the saveedit info fro carol catching you with rachel for some reason it never triggered while i was playing
nevermind got it but I can't talk to Nadine outside the school gate after completing the van mission with her any fixes?

VicZ

May 21, 2017
So, who's winning the poll right now?
My bad for the wait, but here comes your happiness LOL, Beth is winning hands down after he changed "taylor" for "Mss turner".

Sarah & Shasha

Beth & Mss.Turner ( teachers and remade school)

Amy & Laura

Main Quest and Gang System

Im happy with any outcome, so i hope Beht and Mss Turner are worth of losing Amy and Laura (Since last time it wasnt with aunt and cousin).

Reactions: AnonimeGamer

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I'm not a big fan of Mrs Turner but I'm glad there's a high chance to see some Beth content in the next update.
I wonder why so few people voted for the main quest... I guess most of them don't give a damn about plot and game's possibilities.

Since someone talked about their future desired threesomes I'll say my list as well:

1) Amy and Laura
2) Beth and Daisy
3) Maria and Joanna
4) Sarah and Sasha

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
My bad for the wait, but here comes your happiness LOL, Beth is winning hands down after he changed "taylor" for "Mss turner".

Sarah & Shasha

Beth & Mss.Turner ( teachers and remade school)

Amy & Laura

Main Quest and Gang System

Im happy with any outcome, so i hope Beht and Mss Turner are worth of losing Amy and Laura (Since last time it wasnt with aunt and cousin).
I just hope that i don't need to start from scratch to start Mss.Turners quest in 1.7

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
the 2,98 gb version seems buggy... after 29 days i was still grounded and at day 30 the father didnt came back... oh yeah maria is invisible since then ..... this version is dead for me .... it seems i have to wait till version 1,7 -.- or someone got a version that works ...

jonatan

Jul 25, 2017
I can not read the images that came together, does anyone have a program that changes the format or does someone have the photos and videos of the new update?

Mar 12, 2018
Anybody have an issue with Nadine Quest line in 1.6Fixed+xrtas? After collecting the statue from Old Man in China Town I am unable to interact with Nadine at the School Gate in the afternoons.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes