markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Just started to play ver.1.6.
However, when I found Maria at beach on the weekend, she just didn't invite me to play with her.
The situation seems to be different to walkthrough.
Can someone help me?
I believe her entire quest line has been changed and the walkthrough is outdated

Reactions: sirsirder

Sidereel

Mar 17, 2018
I'm not a big fan of Mrs Turner but I'm glad there's a high chance to see some Beth content in the next update.
I wonder why so few people voted for the main quest... I guess most of them don't give a damn about plot and game's possibilities.

Since someone talked about their future desired threesomes I'll say my list as well:

1) Amy and Laura
2) Beth and Daisy
3) Maria and Joanna
4) Sarah and Sasha
I really wanted to see some more Laura scenes. If it leads to a threesome with laura/amy or laura/sarah, even better.
And out of all the non-family storylines, I seriously want to see some fleshed out scenes with Chloe, or in a perfect world, a full storyline with her. Hell, I'd take just being able to hire her for her services at night, seeing as she's a prostitute.

I have to admit I don't really care about Beth or Turner. We've already got the bitchy classmate with Daisy, and Taylor filled the teacher role well enough. If we're getting another teacher, I'd rather it be the principal.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I really wanted to see some more Laura scenes. If it leads to a threesome with laura/amy or laura/sarah, even better.
And out of all the non-family storylines, I seriously want to see some fleshed out scenes with Chloe, or in a perfect world, a full storyline with her. Hell, I'd take just being able to hire her for her services at night, seeing as she's a prostitute.

I have to admit I don't really care about Beth or Turner. We've already got the bitchy classmate with Daisy, and Taylor filled the teacher role well enough. If we're getting another teacher, I'd rather it be the principal.
Everyone talks about characters but no one talks if BoN are gonna do the remake if we have to start from scratch to start Mss.Turners quest and most importantly no one talks that if 1.6 save files are gonna work on the 1.7 version,i want some content with Mss.Turner but not like Maria where you have to start from scratch just to see a few more scenes involving her and her sister.

Osiris Mavora

Oct 13, 2017
This forum have any thread or category with android games? I just play this kind of games on my mobile :/
Here's a porter who does Ren'py to Android
Spear1403

His Website -

His Discord -

Reactions: Cretador

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Just started to play ver.1.6.
However, when I found Maria at beach on the weekend, she just didn't invite me to play with her.
The situation seems to be different to walkthrough.
Can someone help me?
Maria has new quest content that precedes the beach visit. Follow this .

Jul 17, 2017
When MC get grounded efter dating with Rachel then at night click on pc near living room to see pc password and then u can see Maria diary on her room.
I understand that this quest does not work on save 1.5? Because, I clicked on all the computers in the house, but I did not get any passwords ...

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
First bug I found when playing 0.16 fixed + extra from scratch:

- Maria's quest: just finished lab mission, watching tv after midnight. Maria comes in, scene on couch: she makes a footjob (the new footjob scene), then she goes away and the screen goes black. I could only manage to right-click and get back to the main menu.

p.s.: when I unpacked the 0.16 version I still found the OLD Maria's handjob scene (the one in the beginning of the old Maria's quest - the prize she gave you after you gave her the package from the shop) and the OLD midnight tv couch scene with Maria (the handjob). So, this is the way BoN works (Jeeez).

Second bug:

Shower scene with Laura in the morning STILL there (game's asking if you want to enter while Laura's showering), but it shouldn't be available before starting Laura's quest. I did not dare to answer "yes".

ejrkajr

Nov 9, 2017
View attachment 65013
Story:
You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.
Updated: 2018-04-26
Censorship: None
Version: 1.6 Fixed + Extras
Developer:
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

<Downloads>
- - - -
Thanks @ZaikoRz
Walkthrough: - Maintained by @ballzak
Mod: - Maintained by @Firebane
CG (Image Rip): - Maintained by @ballzak

Special thanks to the brilliant @ballzak for the walkthrough and the CG Rip. And to the awesome @Firebane for the Mod.

View attachment 2840 View attachment 2841 View attachment 2842 View attachment 2843 View attachment 2844 View attachment 2846 [​
Can you fix amy quest??

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Can some Patreon member of BoN ask him if REWORK means if we have to start from scratch?

xSetsuna

Jun 11, 2017
Can someone tells me which Variables are for Dad or and Marias Quest? Because i stuck after Marias Quest on the office at home i can't go out of the house... only "I need talk with Maria" but i can't talk with her... And i'm before Day 45.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes