Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I'd like to believe it's more of a case of people wanting BoN to get all the sidequest girls out of the way (finally) so that the main girls, arguably Maria, Laura, Amy and Sarah/Shasha, can be focused on. Until just recently, how long had it been since the game's release that girls like Daisy, Sandra, Tyna etc were without content? With Beth and Taylor (and maybe other teachers) out of the way there's nothing left but the meat of the game.

I'm certainly interested in more story content since that likely means more Maria content as well as scenes with Jacqueline, Dakota and the hot Russian mafia girls, but I want Shasha Laura and Amy to have more content before it happens.
Tbh BoN could've do all the "secondary" girls before instead of keep adding new content with main story and not to mention that to get Maria's new content you had to start from scratch,i seriously hope that this Remake doesn't mean that we have to start the game again just to get the new quests and content as well,and most importantly i hope that 1.6 save files are gonna work on 1.7,that's all what i want by BoN.

xSetsuna

Jun 11, 2017
Can someone tells me which Variables are for Dad or and Marias Quest? Because i stuck after Marias Quest on the office at home i can't go out of the house... only "I need talk with Maria" but i can't talk with her... And i'm before Day 45.

.___.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
So I did a cg rip, all the new extras there but nothing with Laura and Amy. I saw pictures of a threesome with them on another site, wondering where that scene went
LOL! That wasn't BoN's material. That was made by a guy on this site.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Tbh BoN could've do all the "secondary" girls before instead of keep adding new content with main story and not to mention that to get Maria's new content you had to start from scratch,i seriously hope that this Remake doesn't mean that we have to start the game again just to get the new quests and content as well,and most importantly i hope that 1.6 save files are gonna work on 1.7,that's all what i want by BoN.
If I had to guess BON is turning this game into the remake he originally wanted, I mean look at what is going on. Adding new maria content, changing the looks of the characters, now if the poll is correct the entire school as well as several stories are being rewritten. In other words make a new game in out of an old game.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I played all the versions and so far I have not seen anything that makes it impossible for me to play in old saves. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I noticed that someone posted a few pages back that ballzak dis. Is this true and why has no one expressed any sorrow?

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Can someone tells me which Variables are for Dad or and Marias Quest? Because i stuck after Marias Quest on the office at home i can't go out of the house... only "I need talk with Maria" but i can't talk with her... And i'm before Day 45.

.___.
Dad returns on day 30 since v1.5, so if you did not do Otto labs before day 30 you need to set the day back and do the Otto lab mission. Otherwise it will not happen.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes