partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I did that and helped her at the beach and hallway but shes back to asking for weed was that a part of the update or bug
Not yet and she wont let me in her home
There's several pieces of evidence to find. After enough evidence is found there will be text something like "I have found enough. I have to go to tell Pam." Which happens during recess if I remember right... So go and check the premises again to find all evidences. Broken glass, bloodstains, a dress, broke ventilation and so on...

KingX317

Aug 2, 2017
There's several pieces of evidence to find. After enough evidence is found there will be text something like "I have found enough. I have to go to tell Pam." Which happens during recess if I remember right... So go and check the premises again to find all evidences. Broken glass, bloodstains, a dress, broke ventilation and so on...
Thank you turns out I was missing 1 piece

erickcarman

Feb 8, 2018
For those who ask about the search for friends, you can go from where you can see the guide, from there I go to the basement I talk to her, from there the other day in the night I set the alarm clock for 3 am. Well actually I got up at 3am I went to his room to touch him and from there he transported me to my room and followed the ecena.

Aug 12, 2017
With me it was the same thing, 1.6 playing from the beginning without cheat 1640 or changing save..jdownloader2.
You notice that Maria disappears from the places in the house, something strange when the game does not let see only maria in the door of the bathroom. Amy is no longer in the basement ..
It must be the 5th time I play this game, old save almost finished ..
In the last attempt I played following the walkthrough, and I won the Bug: Mss Taylor awake, (I managed to finish the lab quest and 30 days)
I think the author overloads the rpgmaker too much and the last decisions got worse.
Exactly, and i afraid that if BoN continues to make that strange changes in the game at last he will need to create an all new game cuz this proyect will collapse in a dozens of bugs :/

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Exactly, and i afraid that if BoN continues to make that strange changes in the game at last he will need to create an all new game cuz this proyect will collapse in a dozens of bugs :/
844 patrons, lots of people to leave unsatisfied ..(even more, nullifying the old saves)
I think part of the fault is due to the engine .. BoN has had enough time to become familiar with rpgmaker (more than two years ?!)
Although it looks like a game world open, but just few changes or skip quests and the game crashes ..
The game is incredible, but due to the amount of bugs some appear only after hours playing, somehow disappoints .. (most certain is to save several points, and then look where you missed)
He added Joanna, sister of Maria, but as far as I got, she only appears at the beginning .. (not in the cel or place in the city ..?!)
I'll wait for version 1.7 who knows ..

Reactions: The Wizard of Oz

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
844 patrons, lots of people to leave unsatisfied ..
I think part of the fault is due to the engine .. BoN has had enough time to become familiar with rpgmaker (more than two years ?!)
Although it looks like a game world open, but just few changes or skip quests and the game crashes ..
The game is incredible, but due to the amount of bugs some appear only after hours playing, somehow disappoints .. (most certain is to save several points, and then look where you missed)
He added Joanna, sister of Maria, but as far as I got, she only appears at the beginning .. (not in the cel or place in the city ..?!)
I'll wait for version 1.7 who knows ..
If with this remake of the school we have to start a new game again like 1.6 to start Mss.Turner/Beth quest if he instead of making us start a new game every time he adds new stuff he add them while we have completed a new version I'm gonna be happy but if he continues to add new staff and make us to start a new game every god damn time just to see a few more scenes not only me but everyone will be pissed for sure.
So if some Patreon member of BoN could ask him if we have to start a new game to start the new quests and ask him if we could make that instead of starting a new game we can keep playing and get the new stuff I'm gonna be and not only me happy.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
If with this remake of the school we have to start a new game again like 1.6 to start Mss.Turner/Beth quest if he instead of making us start a new game every time he adds new stuff he add them while we have completed a new version I'm gonna be happy but if he continues to add new staff and make us to start a new game every god damn time just to see a few more scenes not only me but everyone will be pissed for sure.
So if some Patreon member of BoN could ask him if we have to start a new game to start the new quests and ask him if we could make that instead of starting a new game we can keep playing and get the new stuff I'm gonna be and not only me happy.
I agree, the right would be a parallel story or a continuation in another game like in Incest Story 2 ..
This reduced the number of quests.. the same engine, same story but in two separate parts ..
As the game has several different routes now, just use the save game of the first to start the second story as in walking dead game, or a questionnaire at the beginning ..

eres9

Apr 26, 2018
Hello, I'm actually stuck on Maria, when I look her computer, the next afternoon she's training near the TV, I watch her and nothing happens when I come at dining room or when I play the console. Someone can help me please?

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Hello, I'm actually stuck on Maria, when I look her computer, the next afternoon she's training near the TV, I watch her and nothing happens when I come at dining room or when I play the console. Someone can help me please?
It's twice that you see her doing gymnastics, but you do not interact with her just watch and go away ....
Depending on the day of the week after the second time finds her on the beach (Saturday and Sunday) or played video game the night in the room .. (pizza scene.)

Unfortunately this version 1.6 has several problems precisely in the quests of Maria ..
With me in two attempts I could not even see her at the bathroom door and Bug at the end of the laboratory quest ,in the second disappeared from the house ..in the morning in the kitchen, and the night at the living room ..Mss taylor bug in the house always awake...
In the folder of the game 1.6 you find the updated version with the quests walkthrough..

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
It's twice that you see her doing gymnastics, but you do not interact with her just watch and go away ....
Depending on the day of the week after the second time finds her on the beach (Saturday and Sunday) or played video game the night in the room .. (pizza scene.)

Unfortunately this version 1.6 has several problems precisely in the quests of Maria ..
With me in two attempts I could not even see her at the bathroom door and Bug at the end of the laboratory quest ,in the second disappeared from the house ..in the morning in the kitchen, and the night at the living room ..Mss taylor bug in the house always awake
For Maria you must finish lab quest before day 30. Ms Taylor if you dindn't put sleeping pills in her drink you can't continue her quest, she is always awake at night.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
For Maria you must finish lab quest before day 30. Ms Taylor if you dindn't put sleeping pills in her drink you can't continue her quest, she is always awake at night.
Thanks for the tip ,but in the laboratory quest it was 25 or 26 if I remember, and Bug when you get home .. (she does not show up and he can not leave)
In Bug Mss taylor (Awake Bug) happens before my first entry into the house, I do not even walked once to take the picture and put the sleeping pill in the refrigerator...
I tried an hour at a time several nights until the day came ... Rachel all pos and Jet quest finished .. no cheat 1640 or save editor, in this second temp, lab OK and the father came home ..
There are three real bad bugs in which you can not advance further .... Mss Taylor, labs and Pussy fights (when sending you ...teleport ..to wrong faction ..)

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
Can somebody help me?
When Tina, Amaria and I visit Nesrot for participating in pussy fight tournament after dialog with Nesrot tblack screen appears. What have I done wrong?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
It's a complete rework of the school, I wouldn't expect your saves to work.

Trying to make old saves compatible always leads to more problems and bugs.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes