xSetsuna

Jun 11, 2017
Dad returns on day 30 since v1.5, so if you did not do Otto labs before day 30 you need to set the day back and do the Otto lab mission. Otherwise it will not happen.
doesn't change anything, because i stuck after the lab quest at home and can't leave it. The Message "I need to talk to Maria" trigger everytime on the front door and i can't talk with her, dad doesn't came back and yea... this game is really buggy..

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Incredible that he will change the school, it is a complex part but that presented few problems ..
Worse is link of much of history .. probably will take more than usual this version 1.7 or fix 1..2..extra + plus ..
Walkthrough, old saves, tips that were meant to get around mistakes will become irrelevant ..
Gifts in this version 1.6 are useless, several other items have never been used ..or purpose
It is like your previous comment, breaking a save every month in a short game would be normal, but this game takes hours and many details ..
BON will not only test a new game version, but the humor of its patrons and fans too ..
You can still use gifts in the game from what i have seen. It is just that rachel and Ms. Taylor can't get them anymore.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Well that was kinda....strange after i completed Sandra's quest(when you have to have sex with her the 1st time) my sexual skills were reset i don't know why and how but it's gona help me knowing if someone else than me had the same problem as well.

xSetsuna

Jun 11, 2017
i don't think that's possible... bug after bug xd I started like 3-4 times now, and stuck after Maria Quest before finish on a other save which Maria Quest is finish i stuck on Laura and the keys, because this game is absolutely impossible to play with that shitty triggers, bugs and everything... and if i read this Thread i think the most have the same problems. The Developer should rework this game, before he add new things...

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Can someone help me? I have my full save but Nadine still don't answering me at her home.
[I can fuck her at recess and have a 3some with her and Pam. But she don't let me in.]

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I finish almost all the quests (Chang Gang) except the 2 jobs Hornet Auto - Martinia Press and I didn’t found any bug except the classic (aim training at gang hideout, Ms Taylor when finish her quest when I visit her is Rachel who speaks, recess when speak to Tyna is Daisy who ask me to go with her). So here the save I have (default char name).

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
How does one progress Amy's questline? I've checked the walkthrough and read through the forum and after I've given her picture of her boyfriend getting fucked by Chloe and we've a meetup in east town and done the scene.. There doesn't seem to be anywhere to go from there? Any ideas, because I know there is more CG

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
How does one progress Amy's questline? I've checked the walkthrough and read through the forum and after I've given her picture of her boyfriend getting fucked by Chloe and we've a meetup in east town and done the scene.. There doesn't seem to be anywhere to go from there? Any ideas, because I know there is more CG
Go to Commercial Neighborhood at night.

Reactions: greeneyed

Littleqat

Jun 13, 2017
Good evening all, I've finished all sandra's quest and Carol's too but I don't know how to start the threesome. Somebody can help me ?
PS : If that can help I can fuck at recess only Carol but not Sandra I don't know why

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Good evening all, I've finished all sandra's quest and Carol's too but I don't know how to start the threesome. Somebody can help me ?
PS : If that can help I can fuck at recess only Carol but not Sandra I don't know why
You need to fuck Sandra at recess too. Try to visit her more.

Reactions: Littleqat

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Just complete all their sex scenes and go at Sandra's homr and you should trigger the threesome.

Reactions: Littleqat

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
doesn't change anything, because i stuck after the lab quest at home and can't leave it. The Message "I need to talk to Maria" trigger everytime on the front door and i can't talk with her, dad doesn't came back and yea... this game is really buggy..
Do you have a save before Otto lab event? If not you will have to restart. This is not a bug it's a trigger and if you do not focus on Maria and Rachel only in the start you will end up stuck. The other way is if you have a pre Otto lab save. Use saveeditonline and adjust the variable of the day to below thirty and then trigger the event and you should be a ok.

xSetsuna

Jun 11, 2017
Do you have a save before Otto lab event? If not you will have to restart. This is not a bug it's a trigger and if you do not focus on Maria and Rachel only in the start you will end up stuck. The other way is if you have a pre Otto lab save. Use saveeditonline and adjust the variable of the day to below thirty and then trigger the event and you should be a ok.
No it doesn't matter if i change the day and start otto lab before day 30. And i focus on Rachel & Maria at the beginning every time i started new... After the Otto Lab you will transfer to your home, yea but then i can't go out because on the front door i will receive the message: " I need to talk to Maria". And that's it. I can't talk with Maria because it doesn't trigger the next Quest-Step. For me it's a bug, and after all not the only bug in this game...

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes