KVAtlantis

Dec 27, 2017
Hello everyone for all he had a black screen when you ask nina(Nina´s Mafia) for pussy fight when she leaves the room go 7stepps-Down,6stepps-Right,1stepps-Up,12stepps-Down,12stepps-Right,3stepps-Down,2stepps-Right. and yo arrive the fight and no black screen.

(Chang´s Mafia) 6stepps-Down,6stepps-Right,1stepps-Up,4stepps-Down,7stepps-Right,6stepps-Down,9stepps-Right.
(Nesrot´s and Warren´s Mafia)it not work when you coming in the training room game crash.
[with stepps i mean arrow Keys]

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
I think not, in version 1.4 sent the wrong faction (decided talking to the Chinese near the school ...)
If it is version 1.6 from the beginning you have lucky to get there..I do not trust this version anymore ..
The dialogue with the question :if you want to go appeared?

And as Shardoon remembered old saves does not work right (although with my old finished Sandra and Daisy quests and started Amy until part she offers herb.. ops cigar..)
Yes.
last Nesrot's words are "come with me..." and after that he goes to door and black screen appears.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Yes.
last Nesrot's words are "come with me..." and after that he goes to door and black screen appears.
But is your save the old, or the new 1.6 from the beginning?
If it was an old version it could be download error .. or it should appear the warning with the type of error ..

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
Hello everyone for all he had a black screen when you ask nina(Nina´s Mafia) for pussy fight when she leaves the room go 7stepps-Down,6stepps-Right,1stepps-Up,12stepps-Down,12stepps-Right,3stepps-Down,2stepps-Right. and yo arrive the fight and no black screen.

(Chang´s Mafia) 6stepps-Down,6stepps-Right,1stepps-Up,4stepps-Down,7stepps-Right,6stepps-Down,9stepps-Right.
Tipp for the other mafias befor talk to tyna at school when she mad the test wis you go to your mafia and boss room then go the rout to the ring and write down the steps.
I have same black screen but I ask Nesrot. What You mean in stepps? Click on arrows?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I think not, in version 1.4 sent the wrong faction (decided talking to the Chinese near the school ...)
If it is version 1.6 from the beginning you have lucky to get there..I do not trust this version anymore ..
The dialogue with the question :if you want to go ....appeared?

And as Shardoon remembered old saves does not work right (although with my old saves finished Sandra and Daisy quests and started Amy until part she offers herb.. ops cigar..)
But is your save the old, or the new 1.6 from the beginning?
If it was an old version it could be download error .. or it should appear the warning with the type of error ..
I had the same problem the best you can do is to save the game copy your save and paste it to 1.5 pass the bug save the game and put it again in 1.6

keroro22

May 29, 2017
is anyone else able to trigger Amy quest? i wonder if anyone have the right walkthrough..
I could find her boyfriend in the pub at night but cant do anything about it, days in game already past 35 as walkthrough suggest
thanks

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018

Tipp for the other mafias befor talk to tyna at school when she makes the test with you go to your mafia and boss room then go the rout to the ring and write down the steps. p.s i will add the other mafias later in this post. [with stepps i mean arrow Keys]
Wow, that's really ridiculous but it worked! Thanks.

Reactions: KVAtlantis

KVAtlantis

Dec 27, 2017
is anyone else able to trigger Amy quest? i wonder if anyone have the right walkthrough..
I could find her boyfriend in the pub at night but cant do anything about it, days in game already past 35 as walkthrough suggest
thanks
have you folowed Walkthrough: - Maintained by @ballzak

alalzmzm

Mar 2, 2018
After i receive and send maria package to her, i can not anything in school
Out of home and assisted class
How to solve it?

Moreover i can not wear swimsuit on sat and sun

textbook

Nov 21, 2017
This version of the game it's probably the worst. Just with the changes on the quest of Maria this game is broke. Wisely i saved the game one day before start the quest of the otto labs, and without a clue, cuz this time Maria don't take to the Main character to the labs, you need to go to the labs and see Maria there, but that's not the worst part, cuz when the quest finish and give to Maria the information you get traped in your house, because Maria never shows up nowhere and when you try to get out of your house the MC just says "I need talk with Maria" but surprise, the bug of Maria fuck the game and you can't advance anymore :/
same here bro..can't advance anymore ..I even can't trigger the night scene after giving maria the package :/

metalrawk

Nov 27, 2017
thanks
You need to do Jet quests until you have her photo and you call her on the phone. Then you have to meet jet once at her home. Amy's quests will trigger after you've done that.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes