Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
I've used some save from playing through versions 1.0.-1.5. and that save have probably been in both Modded and BoN's versions. So, short: Try what ever you have.
As far as I understand 1/3 of new content in 1.6. is in beginning of game and 2/3 in later parts (Correct if I'm wrong...). And that latter portion have worked just fine for me. And so to see that 1/3 you have to start new game...
Yeah so sad i must play from begining again with this version 1.6 only to see scene with maria, coz with my old save version 1.5 i done all quest and working fine to me

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
I like getting that Beth and Ms. Turner are getting some love and would love to Jack Tom in the face too lol. Hopefully he does add some more to the main quest though as I would love to see that progress. The mob girls as stories would be fun especially Warens niece and Jacqueline:).

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Does the pregnancy tests and impregnation bubble actually play any real part?
I think it will in latter versions especially with Amy since she made a huge deal out of it. I'm also kind of curious with the blindfolded women in Jets quest and wondering what part that may play. Just my opinion though.

Reactions: KingX317

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone have a more stable version of this? When i mean stable i simply mean i played the earlier versions and never ran into bugs but now, After the mother catches your friend giving you a boobjob, i can go through the usual stuff BUT when its the next day, a weekday shes standing in the front do saying "dont you remember? your grounded. i want you to do this" and its usually clean the bathroom or dishes. NOW after your done talking to her, the game fastwards you to class completion. you dont get the recces and it forces you to arrive at home in the evening. In other words, i cant complete ANYTHING because the mother is bugged. she will continue to do this only on weekdays. also the stealth missions is bugged. there is no thief when you go to the alley. lol all in all. this new upload is downright bugged.

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone have a more stable version of this? When i mean stable i simply mean i played the earlier versions and never ran into bugs but now, After the mother catches your friend giving you a boobjob, i can go through the usual stuff BUT when its the next day, a weekday shes standing in the front do saying "dont you remember? your grounded. i want you to do this" and its usually clean the bathroom or dishes. NOW after your done talking to her, the game fastwards you to class completion. you dont get the recces and it forces you to arrive at home in the evening. In other words, i cant complete ANYTHING because the mother is bugged. she will continue to do this only on weekdays. also the stealth missions is bugged. there is no thief when you go to the alley. lol all in all. this new upload is downright bugged.
CORRECTION. im a dumb. I was reading the OLD walkthrough. which is garbage in the new upload. I didt realize with the new upload, theres a NEW walkthrouh thats up to date. my apologise!

KingX317

Aug 2, 2017
how do I continue pams quest I've checked the locker room and hallway for clues but then at recess she just asks for more weed

Aug 12, 2017
This version of the game it's probably the worst. Just with the changes on the quest of Maria this game is broke. Wisely i saved the game one day before start the quest of the otto labs, and without a clue, cuz this time Maria don't take to the Main character to the labs, you need to go to the labs and see Maria there, but that's not the worst part, cuz when the quest finish and give to Maria the information you get traped in your house, because Maria never shows up nowhere and when you try to get out of your house the MC just says "I need talk with Maria" but surprise, the bug of Maria fuck the game and you can't advance anymore :/

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
If I had to guess BON is turning this game into the remake he originally wanted, I mean look at what is going on. Adding new maria content, changing the looks of the characters, now if the poll is correct the entire school as well as several stories are being rewritten. In other words make a new game in out of an old game.
like i said i just hope that i dont need to start from scratch again just to start the new quests and then encounter new bugs on 1.7 who can destroy your gameplay or even your save,bugs like Tynas elevator scene and so on.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
This version of the game it's probably the worst. Just with the changes on the quest of Maria this game is broke. Wisely i saved the game one day before start the quest of the otto labs, and without a clue, cuz this time Maria don't take to the Main character to the labs, you need to go to the labs and see Maria there, but that's not the worst part, cuz when the quest finish and give to Maria the information you get traped in your house, because Maria never shows up nowhere and when you try to get out of your house the MC just says "I need talk with Maria" but surprise, the bug of Maria fuck the game and you can't advance anymore :/
It sounds like your game state is corrupted. After the beach visit with Maria and playing with her in the water, she tells you she will take you to her lab the next weekday morning. That night, she'll visit you when you go to sleep. The next weekday morning (as long as it's not the same day you Father arrives), she'll be downstairs in front of the door and will take you to the lab for the lab computer quest. She must take you. The quest will be corrupted if you go there yourself.

Aug 12, 2017
It sounds like your game state is corrupted. After the beach visit with Maria and playing with her in the water, she tells you she will take you to her lab the next weekday morning. That night, she'll visit you when you go to sleep. The next weekday morning (as long as it's not the same day you Father arrives), she'll be downstairs in front of the door and will take you to the lab for the lab computer quest. She must take you. The quest will be corrupted if you go there yourself.
Maybe i could belive that my game was the only that have that error, but i read in other replys that have the same problem, Maria never shows up in the door the next morning after she go to the room of the MC in the night after the scene of the beach, for that reason is cuz i belive that is a general problem of the game

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes