nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
So I did a cg rip, all the new extras there but nothing with Laura and Amy. I saw pictures of a threesome with them on another site, wondering where that scene went

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
when rachel asked me to get her things from beth, i go to beth house , ask her mother, go to upstair but there is no beth there..im using test version 1.6 , if i use 1.6 fix+extra version is it gonna went well ? and another question is, is it rachel quest for comic and her mom bang with beggar disappear? much appriciated for the answers, thanks in advance.
Did you already attend the party where you stop Sarah from having sex? If so it will be stuck on erasing the video for Sasha.

xSetsuna

Jun 11, 2017
Can someone tells me which Variables are for Dad or and Marias Quest? Because i stuck after Marias Quest on the office at home i can't go out of the house... only "I need talk with Maria" but i can't talk with her... And i'm before Day 45.

#lePush

VicZ

May 21, 2017
So few people are interested in continuing with the main story?
I dont think its a matter of "less interested" but more like the idea of: the main story is going to be updated sooner or later, and Beth and Mss Turner we never know when they might get updated again, and finishing the side things first, at least in my opinion is better.

Amy and Laura same thing, people like them but everyone knows that they are going to be updated with the main quest or any maria update later. Not only that but both of them have already been teased with scenes, while Beth not so much and Mss turner was like she didnt even exist in the game lol.

I'm more surprised about sasha and Sarah not getting even near the top 2.

Reactions: UncleVT

OneTwo34

May 7, 2017
DOES ANY KNOW HOW TO CG RIP 1.6 + XTRAS IF SO CAN YOU GIVE ME THE LINK SO I CG RIP THIS VERSION MYSLEF SO I CAN SEE ALL THE IMAGES.

textbook

Nov 21, 2017
I can't even get the 1st scene of maria.... She is never in her room at night after giving her the package..Can anyone help me ?? or give me "Saved game"??

OneTwo34

May 7, 2017
I can not read the images that came together, does anyone have a program that changes the format or does someone have the photos and videos of the new update?

Reactions: Ken

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
So few people are interested in continuing with the main story?
I'd like to believe it's more of a case of people wanting BoN to get all the sidequest girls out of the way (finally) so that the main girls, arguably Maria, Laura, Amy and Sarah/Shasha, can be focused on. Until just recently, how long had it been since the game's release that girls like Daisy, Sandra, Tyna etc were without content? With Beth and Taylor (and maybe other teachers) out of the way there's nothing left but the meat of the game.

I'm certainly interested in more story content since that likely means more Maria content as well as scenes with Jacqueline, Dakota and the hot Russian mafia girls, but I want Shasha Laura and Amy to have more content before it happens.

Reactions: UncleVT
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes