Habuza

Jun 6, 2017
Hey guys i gut some issues and just want to know if they are known buggs or if my save is corrupt or something.
I started a new game with the lastest update. And first of all, Maria doesnt appear in the bedroom after i deliver the package, she is stuck in the room with the stairs to the basement. Then she doesnt give me any chores to do in the morning before school. That girl Rosalva or wth her name is never appears. And dad hasnt appeard and im at day 33.

Is this some bugs anyone else is experiencing or is it just my save?

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
Hey guys i gut some issues and just want to know if they are known buggs or if my save is corrupt or something.
I started a new game with the lastest update. And first of all, Maria doesnt appear in the bedroom after i deliver the package, she is stuck in the room with the stairs to the basement. Then she doesnt give me any chores to do in the morning before school. That girl Rosalva or wth her name is never appears. And dad hasnt appeard and im at day 33.

i got the exact same problem....

BDI123

May 23, 2017
After starting the newest 1.6 fix and getting up to the Russian Mafia quest and trying to get on the pussy Fights team, I get a black screen.Is this a bug or do I just have to wait a while until it pops up?

blaeh

Dec 3, 2016
HELP, im just about to start the pussy fights but when i take tyana and her aunt to the Russian mafia, all the important npcs are gone and i cant get the money or leave the place. idk if i may have to change some sort of variable. plz help me

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017

This is the new Maria quest content. After you deliver the package to her (and you have to have made a copy of her keys), you will be sent straight to school with no recess and no access to visit Rachel because you are grounded. Each weekday morning, Maria will be downstairs blocking the door out. You have to get a punishment chore from her, go to school with no recess, then do that chore in the afternoon and she will acknowledge it in the evening.

Follow this .

The father will never appear if you have not progressed with Maria past the beach and night visit scenes.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
what is the Maria's computer password?
You don't enter the password, you merely get it from Maria's computer at night and then you can access her computer in the morning.

Follow this .

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
anyone knows if the garage job is fully developed? i went like more than 20 times and i still couldn't trigger the second scene.

edit: Also i completed the new part of the Mom quest but at the part where its monday and we have to go to her new job she doesn't show up to pick me up :s

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
hey how to improve your fighting ability
You need to have done the following for this

1) started Tyna quest and finished up to the point where Tyna unlocks the gym for you
2) completed the story up to the point where you can have chosen the mob you want, and gotten access to the mafia hideout.

once you have done these talk to Melissa and do the training exercises. When she tells you are tired come back the next day and keep doing this until she says you are finished your training. From there the menu for building your fighter will show up. Set the points however you want and boom you are done.

Sam81011

Oct 9, 2017
You need to have done the following for this

1) started Tyna quest and finished up to the point where Tyna unlocks the gym for you
2) completed the story up to the point where you can have chosen the mob you want, and gotten access to the mafia hideout.

once you have done these talk to Melissa and do the training exercises. When she tells you are tired come back the next day and keep doing this until she says you are finished your training. From there the menu for building your fighter will show up. Set the points however you want and boom you are done.
the fighting ability required to talk with daisy about her abused by her father

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Anybody have an issue with Nadine Quest line in 1.6Fixed+xrtas? After collecting the statue from Old Man in China Town I am unable to interact with Nadine at the School Gate in the afternoons.
There is a point where after you do a mission for her you have to wait until dawn (midnight - 4am) then walk downstairs of your home. Nadine will call and arrive at your house to give a blowjob. Amy peeks. After that's done then you can talk with her again outside of school. Try that.

blaeh

Dec 3, 2016
HELP, im just about to start the pussy fights but when i take tyana and her aunt to the Russian mafia, all the important npcs are gone and i cant get the money or leave the place. idk if i may have to change some sort of variable. plz help me. on one of the walkthroughs there is a mention of a variable that might be at 20 but should be 17. it says there should be a guy in a shirt that will revert it back to 17 next to tyana but there is no such guy. Can someone please help me or at least tell me which variable so i can try

rocluu

Oct 12, 2017
HELP, im just about to start the pussy fights but when i take tyana and her aunt to the Russian mafia, all the important npcs are gone and i cant get the money or leave the place. idk if i may have to change some sort of variable. plz help me. on one of the walkthroughs there is a mention of a variable that might be at 20 but should be 17. it says there should be a guy in a shirt that will revert it back to 17 next to tyana but there is no such guy. Can someone please help me or at least tell me which variable so i can try
unrelated to variable, is 1.6 version of bug.......

sirsirder

Apr 12, 2018
Just started to play ver.1.6.
However, when I found Maria at beach on the weekend, she just didn't invite me to play with her.
The situation seems to be different to walkthrough.
Can someone help me?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes