Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Cheers man. I've waited this long so I will probably hold out until the game is finished and then go through it all again.
What makes you think a cash cow like this will ever be finished? I think the game is so much of a mess that I'm not willing to patch it and play it, hoping it doesn't crash, nor am I willing to start again, because it is too big to invest the required time in and what's to stop the developer just rejigging it so we have to begin a third time? All I'm interested in now is just seeing the ever elusive CG.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
i have problem with Rachel, i can't visit her at home, he says "i can't go back", i need to complete Maria section or what?, and i can't progress with Sarah because of it, "you're grounded" Maria says, i can't do anything because i'm stuck with Maria!

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
i have problem with Rachel, i can't visit her at home, he says "i can't go back", i need to complete Maria section or what?, and i can't progress with Sarah because of it, "you're grounded" Maria says, i can't do anything because i'm stuck with Maria!
U need to help Maria sister, just read her diary in the morning and complete the chores 4 day

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
i have finished their quest and get sex scenes but come sandra's home i cant get 3some scene. Is it random ?
Strange...i got the threesome after i completed both Carol and Sandra scenes and i got the threesome,keep visiting Sandra's home.

Reactions: jeff95

slickety2002

Apr 3, 2018
I did the Maria lab quest and talked to doctor Robson in v1.6 then I teleport home. Now I can't leave the house until I talk to Maria but she is nowhere to be found most of the time and when she is in the house she is doing laundry or dishes and then tells me to do my homework. I'm trapped in the house now. Anyone have a workaround or a certain time place or date I need to be to talk to her to progress forward?

luke254

Oct 6, 2017
im on the maria quest and i just arrived at the part where ur supposed to talk to her at the beach on the weekend but the quest isnt starting what do i do?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes