Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I know it's very likely that the next version will contain bugs and continuity issues. However, I admit that I am very anxious to see what the changes in the school will be. I hope BoN gets really cool stuff, after all, before class you do not have much choice unless you need to complete a quest there.

Hey, Nurse Gyna works on school, right? Maybe she has some lewd scene.
I feel the same like you,i know i have to start from scratch and this pisses me off but knowing Mss.Turners gonna have some content(finally!) i'm exited about that not only because she's my favourite teacher in the game(2nd is Mss.Taylor)but maybe we can get some threesome action with Mss.Turner and Mss.Taylor or maybe some 3some with Mss.Turner and Nurse gina,so yeah i'm excited and hopefully it's gonna be worth it restarting the game.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
The klub 17 with mod Hook5 + reshade 3 ... I could not fit right or AsusGtx660 / 2g ram is not enough..The EMB mode most hinders that help ..
But it is still impressive ..

Hey, Nurse Gyna works on school, right? Maybe she has some lewd scene.

Forgot the director ... and Professor Angela ..too
Director... Slim bitch with hige tits and Angela do not call me attention.

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Any idea why the Angie/Annie mission isn't triggering? I keep going lessons with jet, expecting it to trigger, but the lessons keep repeating, and they're fucking annoying.

Edit: Just don't what was apparently the last lesson (getting me to 30), and when I go back to her it just says "You have the maximum level of Stealth skill". Still not triggering.

1qrop

Feb 16, 2018
When I get caught by maria in rachels date , and get her clothes instead of going to her room I insta teleport to the school. Then everyday afterwards she says I am grounded need to do chores then insta teleport to school I did them 10 times still not over. Anyone knows a fix?
I have the same problem, she keep asking me to do the chores. I skip recess and most of school because of that bug.. any fix anyone?

found the solution :

Start Rachel Quest until the point Maria caches you at the park with her.
The next day Maria tell's you to pickup a package from Terracotta New Neighborhood, you dont have the keys Maria give you hers, go to weapon store make a copy of her keys then go to Terracotta.
Affter you returned home and give her th package you go to school. Go to Marias room take a copy of your room key check Maria's laptop prees ok when ask for password, at 19:00 hours go to familly room check Maria's Laptop (left side) get the password. Next day morning go to Maria's room check laptop read the diary, go to school she tell you you are grounded, after school do the core she gave you. Weekend nothin to do if you cheat for money go to New Neighborhood and purchase from computer store games to increace reputation. Continue to do cores until Maria take's you to her sister house enjoy. Next day morning look Maria's laptop, after shool go strait to home and the family room see the scene, at night 24:00 hours watch tv she came to see tv hith you, after that go upstairs look the scene, Aunt call you and invites you for dance (be patient after her dance it take some time to see the next dialog),then you go home with aund enjoy. Next Morning chek Maria's laptop, go to school (info personaly i start Beth's reccess quest from day 1), after school at 23:00 hours go and watch TV see the scene, when you go to sleep Maria visit you. Saturday at 19:00 go to family room from the right door see the scene, go to sleep she visit's you again. Sunday at 19:00 hours play console in your room njoy the scene.Next day before go to school check Maria's laptop, go to school, at 19:00 hours go to Maria's room njoy. After follow ballzak walkthrough.

Berserk187

Jan 16, 2018
Hi I tried looking through this but could't find anything so my problem is with the daisy quest I am supposed to get in to her house but when I enter her room her sprite is there and nothing happens am I missing something. Did the webcam thing and all but I am just stuck

Yarxoc

Mar 15, 2018
How do you get Maria to talk to you on the beach? I've tried to talk to her every weekend for the first 45 days and all she says is leave me alone.

Reactions: player one

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
walkthrough says i need kellys webcam after doing daisy's homework, but kellys cam isnt there?

Edit: just used the switch in the save editor

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
From what i can tell none of the gangs have any h-scenes. Any reason to try and go through all of them?

Edit:Also any reason i cant get the hornet auto scene?

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Nah, Juliana from timestamps is hotter :)
You're right, I had not seen the pics of the game so far, but they look pretty much like the Y3DF models.
Pretty cool textures by the way ..
Juliana would be the big sister or aunt of the game ...?!
So many games and so little time ... :)

Mar 12, 2018
This game has been developed over more than 2 years.. ask if the author fixed this and take her to a meeting over the phone :( (with the exception of Sarah final quest )

Sexy-Time candles as several sexy shop items are a mystery to me too ..maybe even for the author(sarcastic mode on)
Now Sleep-time candles have use later in the room of Maria ..
okay thanks, I know I got Sarah webcam in older version but not sure how.

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
So chose Hornets, when i talk to leader about the fights it just black screens

Edit: Had another save with Gentlemens and it does the same thing

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes