johnny dep

Jul 2, 2017
What makes you think a cash cow like this will ever be finished? I think the game is so much of a mess that I'm not willing to patch it and play it, hoping it doesn't crash, nor am I willing to start again, because it is too big to invest the required time in and what's to stop the developer just rejigging it so we have to begin a third time? All I'm interested in now is just seeing th do you have he GC for this version

Sethrael

Apr 4, 2018
Hello guys i choose to work for press (dont know if it changes the story) but cant find the celeb. does anyone know how to find them?

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Bugs and all I have to say this is my favorite game here. Followed closely by dreams of desire and sumertimesaga.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Bingo, it was exactly what I did wrong, the right thing to do is go straight to Daisy not talking to anyone ...
But I still prefer the version with Sarah, in a way the story with Daisy should lead to the same Rosalva submission option ...
The author practically saved a perverse character as if she did not deserve punishment ..
Who should have been in a maid's outfit was to be her ... even saving her from the stepfather...Thanks
Told ya.
Well having the chance to submit Daisy wouldn't be bad especially because she treat you like a shit since the beginning of the game, but I'm not actually a big fun of submission's routes (except rare cases) so conquering her in the good way was satisfying as well to me. I agree that she did deserve to be enslaved for her behaviour unlike Rosalva, who does nothing to be hated whatsoever, but... what can I say... I'm a romantic guy. A pig, a degenerate, yes, but romantic.

Anyway I'm glad I could help you.

Reactions: Aldnoah Zero

Sethrael

Apr 4, 2018
Guys in maria questline walkthrough says Maria is waiting you in front of the door. Give her the package and you will transport to her room, enjoy the scene and when it's finished you will transport out in front of her room but i zap me to school and i want to see the scene help pls

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Told ya.
Well having the chance to submit Daisy wouldn't be bad especially because she treat you like a shit since the beginning of the game, but I'm not actually a big fun of submission's routes (except rare cases) so conquering her in the good way was satisfying as well to me. I agree that she did deserve to be enslaved for her behaviour unlike Rosalva, who does nothing to be hated whatsoever, but... what can I say... I'm a romantic guy. A pig, a degenerate, yes, but romantic.

Anyway I'm glad I could help you.
By that logic than Amy should have also been on that chopping block seeing as like Daisy she also treated you like shit since the beginning of the game.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Guys in maria questline walkthrough says Maria is waiting you in front of the door. Give her the package and you will transport to her room, enjoy the scene and when it's finished you will transport out in front of her room but i zap me to school and i want to see the scene help pls
This is the new v1.6 Maria content. Either just play the game or use the .

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
My New Life 1.6 fixed version and xtras save file with ALL quests done and new Maria content completed :)
IMPORTANT:Even if i gave you this save file you still have to start a new fresh game on 1.7 version.
Please post that to the .

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
As to this accursed Black Screen Freeze thing. I finally had it happen with v1.6 Fixed when, after choosing the Hornets for your gang, you take Tyna and Amaria to Nesrot at the HQ to ask for funding. You enter the office, the conversation happens, he tells you to follow him and walks around the desk, the screen fades to black, and it freezes.

I reloaded the save I made outside his office door and retried many times, no change. However, when I closed the game, started it again, loaded that save, and then entered the office; it ran just fine and transitioned me to the next scene in the gymnasium. The only difference was restarting the game.

It would seem the RPGMaker MV engine itself gets confused sometimes and causes the Black Screen freeze when there is a script that does a screen fadeout at the event end. This is not an MNL script bug.

So, if you get a Black Screen Freeze; restart the game and then reload your save and see if that helps.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
By that logic than Amy should have also been on that chopping block seeing as like Daisy she also treated you like shit since the beginning of the game.
What I'm trying to say is that comparing Daisy's and Rosalva's quests, it would have been more consistent blackmailing Daisy than Rosalva, since it was Daisy who blackmailed you in the first place and I understand if someone feels that way; Amy is a bitch at first but she doesn't blackmail you. She simply doesn't know you and consider you like an intruder in her life, so condemn her does't make any sense. Amy has a different type of character than Laura, for instance, who has a more welcoming attitude (ok, probably that's because she likes you a lot, but still). Anyway when you finally have the chance to help Amy, she realizes that you are not so bad and from that point her behaviour towards you totally changes, and I like that.
As I said, if I had to choose, I'd prefer to be wanted than force someone to do what I want by blackmail.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes