jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
After you visit Maria at the beach during the weekend and play with her in the pool, she instructs you that she will take you to her work at the lab on the following Monday morning, and she will visit you that night when you go to sleep. The following Monday morning, she will be blocking the door out of the ground floor of your house to take you to her lab. If you do not go with her, the mission will be flagged as failed at 14:00.

If you have edited variables for the Maria quest or you have loaded a save from a version previous to v1.6, this can corrupt that quest causing her to not appear Monday morning.

The quest should be valid when (note: a switch is off if it is false or it does not exist):
  • Variable 38 "Quest Mom" should be 10, but definitely less than 20.
  • Switch 199 "Mom Noche After Beach" should be off (Maria has visited you at night after the beach).
  • Switch 180 "MISION TRABAJO MARIA." should be on (You visited Maria at the beach).
  • Switch 220 "MIsion Trabajo Mari FAIL" should be off (You have not yet failed the lab quest).
  • Switch 500 "PApa Vuelve" should be off (The day your mother takes you is not the day your father returns).
I had to do this by finding my save after the beach and before the labs. I had to set the date back to the 26th or so and also set the time of day to 11 to get to the labs via bus so start the event.

The problem is that I STILL can't get the Dad to show up on day 30. Any ideas?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I had to do this by finding my save after the beach and before the labs. I had to set the date back to the 26th or so and also set the time of day to 11 to get to the labs via bus so start the event.

The problem is that I STILL can't get the Dad to show up on day 30. Any ideas?
For you father to arrive on day 30:
  • Variable 38 "Quest Mom" must be >= 21 (You have successfully finished Maria's lab computer quest).
  • Switch 500 "PApa Vuelva" is on.
    • On or after day 30
    • On or after hour 06:00
  • The map 7 "HogarSUPMañana", event 54, self-switch A & B must be off: "7,54,A" and "7,54,B" (The father arrival event transition has not yet occurred).
  • At 06:00, he will announce his arrival.
If you set the day and time, make sure to set them to day 29, hour 23:00, and go to sleep so that the event transitions for the father's arrival will occur normally.

Reactions: jpostel

baphometx

Oct 8, 2016
Before downloading this, I want to know what exactly changed in Maria's storyline. Is it like the new Ms Taylor storyline where you get random scenes and nothing else or something completely new?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Before downloading this, I want to know what exactly changed in Maria's storyline. Is it like the new Ms Taylor storyline where you get random scenes and nothing else or something completely new?
On Maria's new storyline you got 2 new characters(her sister Joanna and her friend that i forgot her name)and a few more scenes like those for example

Reactions: baphometx

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Anybody know when/how to get Sarah's webcam? Also what are Sexy-Time candles used for?
Sarah does not have a webcam you can view.

The Sexy-Time candle can be used in Kelly's room during Daisy's pool party before you meet Kelly for the cheerleader outfit blackmail. If you have set the Sexy-Time Candle on Kelly's bed side table beforehand, you will then get to eat Daisy's pussy before she gets you to dress up in her cheerleader outfit to take the blackmail picture.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
From what i can tell none of the gangs have any h-scenes. Any reason to try and go through all of them?

Edit:Also any reason i cant get the hornet auto scene?
You need to choose a gang to enable other quests, like the Pussy Fights with Tyna and Amaria.

Which Hornet Auto scene? Please be specific. Each quest has a large variety of scenes.
I'm going to presume you mean the Hornet Auto stolen car quest. This quest only occurs after you have worked at Hornet Auto for 10 days. If you have edited the days worked, you must set it to 10 and enter the garage since the needed flag will not be set after day 10.
  1. Variable 702 "DIAS TRABAJADOS" must be 10 before you enter the garage.
  2. This will set switch 741 "Repartidor Fase 1".
  3. This will cause your boss to appear at the front door after you enter to tell you that someone has stolen a car.

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
In the part where Amaria and Tyna are with you, you talk to Nesrot for pusy fights and the screen turns black. Could someone else pass it please?
Sorry, my English is not very good.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
How do you get Maria to talk to you on the beach? I've tried to talk to her every weekend for the first 45 days and all she says is leave me alone.
You must finish Maria's initial quests where you are grounded for being caught getting a tit-fuck from Rachel in the alley. The includes a variety of sub-quests ending in a hand-job from Maria in her room. Then you can visit Maria at the beach on the weekend. Follow this .

Reactions: Yarxoc

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
In the part where Amaria and Tyna are with you, you talk to Nesrot for pusy fights and the screen turns black. Could someone else pass it please?
Your only solution is to save your game before going to the elevator,copy and paste it on 1.5 version pass the scene,save the game again copy and paste it on 1.6 and keep playing.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
It's a pre-cursor set of quests before the beach visit to better establish why Maria becomes attracted to the MC and introduces two new characters. It is laid out in this .

Reactions: baphometx

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
The black screen freeze is a known problem and seems to be an RPGMaker MV run-time race-condition bug involving screen fade-outs. Since v1.6 is already unpacked, you can just reload a past save and keep trying the same scene until it doesn't occur (Be aware that some scenes have a script delay of up to three minutes before the black screen fades back in, like Nadine's dance at the strip club). This has worked in most cases. (Previous versions before v1.6 Test Fix2 MUST be unpacked first)

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
The only way to use the Sexy-Time candles is at Kelly's party when you try to fuck Daisy in Kelly's room, an extra scene is unlocked in which MC eat Daisy's pussy.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
But this is the weird part, I tried other combinations but it always ends up with Sarah in the room ..
I think it has to do with choices throughout the game ...
I have a old save before starting the quests Daisy, sandra and amy ..
For curiosity I try tomorrow again....Thanks
Try to ignore Sarah and go for Daisy.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
My New Life 1.6 fixed version and xtras save file with ALL quests done and new Maria content completed :)
IMPORTANT:Even if i gave you this save file you still have to start a new fresh game on 1.7 version.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes