jsf.1998

Dec 10, 2017
Strange...i got the threesome after i completed both Carol and Sandra scenes and i got the threesome,keep visiting Sandra's home.
You finished the school work with Carol, with me the scene was cut, so I can not do the scene with the sandra, is there a solution or will it be a bug in the game one more time?
thank you

xSetsuna

Jun 11, 2017
I did the Maria lab quest and talked to doctor Robson in v1.6 then I teleport home. Now I can't leave the house until I talk to Maria but she is nowhere to be found most of the time and when she is in the house she is doing laundry or dishes and then tells me to do my homework. I'm trapped in the house now. Anyone have a workaround or a certain time place or date I need to be to talk to her to progress forward?
you're not the only one with that problem xd

ItsKona

Mar 12, 2018
When maria takes to to work because your dad in mafia, im stuck please help its a bug i think. I didnt do the Jet story before so now i cant continue. Jacquelyn is suppose to appear at evening and ask for maria computer, but its not happening.. Help plz

Lost_Soldiers

Dec 1, 2017
When maria takes to to work because your dad in mafia, im stuck please help its a bug i think. I didnt do the Jet story before so now i cant continue. Jacquelyn is suppose to appear at evening and ask for maria computer, but its not happening.. Help plz
Keep multiple saves. Been using all 20 slots just in case I get stuck like that and have to go back at a certain point.

ItsKona

Mar 12, 2018
I did all the right quest tho just is wrong order i guess? I dont have a save that far back to fux problem. I need a fix currently

youssefkh

Jun 5, 2017
When I get caught by maria in rachels date , and get her clothes instead of going to her room I insta teleport to the school. Then everyday afterwards she says I am grounded need to do chores then insta teleport to school I did them 10 times still not over. Anyone knows a fix?

mejibray93

Nov 4, 2017
I have a problem after I talk to Kelly in the girls bathroom and then I go to Daisy's house at night the game is brought to me when I enter her room

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
you're not the only one with that problem xd
Really 1.6 should come with the warning (demo test drive only) ..
Although with my old save I managed to finish Daisy, Sandra and Amy..tsundere
But two new game attempts were in vain .. (lab end and mss taylor awake bugs)
And the member mladen94 commented that 1.7 will have a new change, 1.6 saves will be lost or will create more bugs ..
By the amount of new members with difficulties My New Life is getting more popular for the wrong reasons .. :)

Reactions: Lost_Soldiers

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I know it's very likely that the next version will contain bugs and continuity issues. However, I admit that I am very anxious to see what the changes in the school will be. I hope BoN gets really cool stuff, after all, before class you do not have much choice unless you need to complete a quest there.

Hey, Nurse Gyna works on school, right? Maybe she has some lewd scene.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes