shadowking20

Dec 16, 2017
Do any one have any saved games files i can get i erased my files by mistake and thank in an advance i just after the party where the sister quest

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
For now i didn't had any problems with quests,first of all i started a new game with 1.6 test version i arrived at the quest with Tyna where i have to talk to my gang member(Svetlana)and i couldn't continue because the screen went black so i just moved the save file to 1.5 i passed the elevator scene i arrived at the pussyfights i saved and after that i kept playing with 1.6 version,if some quest is gonna not work properly i'll let you know.
The black screen freeze, as has been posted here many times, mostly happens when you run the packed version of the game and mostly goes away when you unpack it. The game from v1.6 Fix2 is now distributed unpacked but still encrypted, so I'm not sure if this will decrease how often the black screen freeze occurs. I've never seen it in the unpacked game and have yet to see it in this unpacked-encrypted version. However, I run the game by playtesting it with RPGMaker MV so that might alter things.

The black screen freeze is a well-known bug with RPGMaker MV itself and not an MNL bug. It seems to occur more frequently when you use screen fade-outs at the end of script events. It is known that you can keep reloading a previous save and retrying the same animation until the black screen freeze does not occur. However, there are a couple of times, like Nadine's stripper club dance, where you have to wait almost 3 minutes for a script imposed delay during the black screen to make sure it is an actual freeze.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
The black screen freeze, as has been posted here many times, mostly happens when you run the packed version of the game and mostly goes away when you unpack it. The game from v1.6 Fix2 is now distributed unpacked but still encrypted, so I'm not sure if this will decrease how often the black screen freeze occurs. I've never seen it in the unpacked game and have yet to see it in this unpacked-encrypted version. However, I run the game by playtesting it with RPGMaker MV so that might alter things.

The black screen freeze is a well-known bug with RPGMaker MV itself and not an MNL bug. It seems to occur more frequently when you use screen fade-outs at the end of script events. It is known that you can keep reloading a previous save and retrying the same animation until the black screen freeze does not occur. However, there are a couple of times, like Nadine's stripper club dance, where you have to wait almost 3 minutes for a script imposed delay during the black screen to make sure it is an actual freeze.
What about my plan to do the Tyna elevator scene using my 1.6 test version/test version 2 is gonna get me in trouble in future or now ?

CBMax

Jul 30, 2017
They look like cardboard shipping boxes and do not have floating arrows or sparkly lights to highlight them. The EastTown package is between the trashcan and the bench across the street from Jet's house. The Chinatown package in in the alley to the right of the nightclub.

This is not a bug. This is because you have not yet finished the new preliminary Maria quests that now come before. They are not finished until you get a handjob from Maria in her room.
I found Toni but forgot where she said Sherman is located?

tianzi2020

Aug 5, 2017
They look like cardboard shipping boxes and do not have floating arrows or sparkly lights to highlight them. The EastTown package is between the trashcan and the bench across the street from Jet's house. The Chinatown package in in the alley to the right of the nightclub.

This is not a bug. This is because you have not yet finished the new preliminary Maria quests that now come before. They are not finished until you get a handjob from Maria in her room.
thx bro just clear it

Mysm20

Feb 3, 2018
For now i didn't had any problems with quests,first of all i started a new game with 1.6 test version i arrived at the quest with Tyna where i have to talk to my gang member(Svetlana)and i couldn't continue because the screen went black so i just moved the save file to 1.5 i passed the elevator scene i arrived at the pussyfights i saved and after that i kept playing with 1.6 version,if some quest is gonna not work properly i'll let you know.
Can you post the v1.5 game or any link to download it? I am afraid that i erased it thinking i would not need it, but thanks to this bug i was proven wrong. Anyways, thanks for finding the solution.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
What about my plan to do the Tyna elevator scene using my 1.6 test version/test version 2 is gonna get me in trouble in future or now ?
Before doing this try to use 1.6 test version if it's not working use test version 2 if it's not working try what i did.

Mysm20

Feb 3, 2018
Before doing this try to use 1.6 test version if it's not working use test version 2 if it's not working try what i did.
If it's to me...i've already tried with both, hell, i even sent Beggar a message on twitter about it (thank good we are both spanish so that he can understand me well), so, the only option i have left is your idea tbh.

Ayunena

Oct 24, 2017
1.6 seems unpacked but encoded. How make regular files out of ..rpgmvp? Not just images - all of them, to be able edit game throught RPG MV maker project?

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
when rachel asked me to get her things from beth, i go to beth house , ask her mother, go to upstair but there is no beth there..im using test version 1.6 , if i use 1.6 fix+extra version is it gonna went well ? and another question is, is it rachel quest for comic and her mom bang with beggar disappear? much appriciated for the answers, thanks in advance.

Sam81011

Oct 9, 2017
in aunt maggi's house on 2nd floor in the room of her daughter there is a envelop when i opened it there is a 4 digit num what it is required for

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes