Sidereel

Mar 17, 2018
I can't seem to find Sherman for Sandra's quest. She said he was in commercial town at night, but he isn't there.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
No old saves work with this version? Well that settles it
Whats the difference between the 1.6(TESTVERSIONfix2) and the newest one?
The newest one has some bugs fixed that the older one didn't as well as it having some extra content. For example you can Fuck Sandra at recess unlike in the older one, not to mention you can now have threesomes with the nerdy girls unlike with the last one.

Reactions: KingX317

KingX317

Aug 2, 2017

The newest one has some bugs fixed that the older one didn't as well as it having some extra content. For example you can Fuck Sandra at recess unlike in the older one, not to mention you can now have threesomes with the nerdy girls unlike with the last one.
Thank you. guess I'll download the new one

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Well, that was fun. Carol and Sandra threesome was neat though I was just happy to see more of Carol. Also really, REALLY happy that BoN has gotten the lighting and shading down. Now everything looks better than before. Now when more Amy content comes along with Shasha and Laura in the future I won't be as worried about them having low quality scenes like Tyna and Amaria.

Now to bind time until the 1.7 update. Wonder who the ultimate winner will be and which pair is going to get content. We'll see...

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

So if i use 1.6 test version/test version 2 i can't use them on 1.6 fixed and extras ?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
You can not use a save file previous to v1.6 for v1.6 or later. You can use any save file from any v1.6 test version with the fixed version.
Thank god i got scared for a moment...thank you for the fast answer.

kiryl

Oct 6, 2017
There's two Mega links out: One is 2.95GBs and another is 2.98GBs. Which one is the right one?
this

or this
??
use the second...its have some xtra content like treesome with carol and sandra

Reactions: partanen

GrandT

Feb 8, 2018
Guys help me, I cant find Randy for Sandra Quest, i forgot where He is located, and at wahat time i need to go to him?

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
I apologize but the game menu has become too heavy and slow and I can not select the items .. before it was not so .. do you have any solutions?

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
Are there any sex scenes with the gym girls? Just to know if is worth going there instead of mafia hideout gym. Thank you!

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I apologize but the game menu has become too heavy and slow and I can not select the items .. before it was not so .. do you have any solutions?
Download the new v1.6 fixed version. It is already unpacked and that solves the game menu lag.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes