Lathan321

May 24, 2017
god damnit...i just downloaded the last one posted. Why did he just post another one if he had this one locked and loaded

Edit: AAAAANNNNDDD data capped

Mysm20

Feb 3, 2018
I have to wait MEGA for the download limit,what are the extras though ?
sadly, i'm on the same situation as you, nothing for the rest 5 hours, which by then i may be sleep if my insomnia gives me a rest today, but i would like to know too. Probably some images or something. Or Sandra's recess sex?

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
For the love of God.. so many freaking bugs on this game. I feel like reconstructing the game as I play it...
For some reason now, when trying to help Richard getting rid of some photos, when on Maggies' house, she's supposed to go to the bathroom, but she just stays in the same place and I can't interact with the refrigerator...
What am I missing now?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
sadly, i'm on the same situation as you, nothing for the rest 5 hours, which by then i may be sleep if my insomnia gives me a rest today, but i would like to know too. Probably some images or something. Or Sandra's recess sex?
One of the extras could be Sandra's recess sex the second one i think it's the webcam connection,maybe a threesome scene with Maria and her sister or maybe we can have sex with Joanna forever,that's my thinking.

Reactions: Mysm20

Mysm20

Feb 3, 2018
For the love of God.. so many freaking bugs on this game. I feel like reconstructing the game as I play it...
For some reason now, when trying to help Richard getting rid of some photos, when on Maggies' house, she's supposed to go to the bathroom, but she just stays in the same place and I can't interact with the refrigerator...
What am I missing now?
This happened to me in 1.5 too. Just forget about auntie, and once you are in control of the MC once again after entering the house, go up and search for all the photos in all the rooms (don't forget to sync aunt's and cousin's webcam to yours in their PC while you are at it). Once you have them all, your aunt will call you, and then it will be done.

Mysm20

Feb 3, 2018
One of the extras could be Sandra's recess sex the second one i think it's the webcam connection,maybe a threesome scene with Maria and her sister or maybe we can have sex with Joanna forever,that's my thinking.
Those are good ideas, the problem is that...does somebody know/remember where Joanna even lives? 'cause we were taken there by Maria the last time xd.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Those are good ideas, the problem is that...does somebody know/remember where Joanna even lives? 'cause we were taken there by Maria the last time xd.
I guess in the changelog is gonna say us where she lives of course if we can have sex with her.

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
This happened to me in 1.5 too. Just forget about auntie, and once you are in control of the MC once again after entering the house, go up and search for all the photos in all the rooms (don't forget to sync aunt's and cousin's webcam to yours in their PC while you are at it). Once you have them all, your aunt will call you, and then it will be done.
Well, for some weird reason, the timer disappeared after I loaded my save inside her house, leaving me able to check everything with no problem lmao...

Reactions: Mysm20

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
for those wondering what the extra content is for this version here it is

CHEAT PASSWORD: 1640
Some bugs fixed
Redone all start Maria Quest
Add Sandra house #3 New Neighborhood
Add fulkl quest and house events of Sandra
Add content to Amy Quest
Add threesome with Carol and Sandra
Add toilet event for Sandra

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Well ive just tried to start pussy fights quest with the russian mob and after the agreement to fight sevtlana for the pussy fights spot, the screen goes black (and yes ive waited and waited and waited). Any workaround or fix for this? Clearly the dev hasnt bothered to fix it and yes im talking about the latest V1.6 +fixes & extras version.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes