DothDreams

Apr 3, 2018
You have to first finish the new preliminary Maria quests with being grounded, chores, workout, sister, new friend, pizza, and finally ending with a handjob in her room. Then you can visit her on the beach the next weekend morning.
What do you mean by Workout, sister , new friend , pizza and ending ?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
190 days in game right now and I have to start new game because of this 1 bug. well how about no. maybe I will start new game when new Laura's content come out but not now.
Man, we are aware that old saves don't work on 0.16 version since 0.14 came out. The author himself warned us.

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
maybe sasha would get more votes when sarah was not included. i dont like the sister of the mc in that game. not because she has small tits, but because her whole story is one big drama. i will start a new save after the fixed version is out, but i dont want to start again after the sasha storyline will be completed and NO, i dont want to edit my saves or something like this. i hope BoN will finish incomlete storylines (like sandra or daisy) before he will create new girls in the future.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I really hope to see some Laura and Amy content in the next update, but I don't mind if Ms Taylor and Beth win the poll.
Too bad seeing Sasha and Sarah left behind like that... maybe it's Sarah's fault.

Reactions: chunkas

Luziferii

Mar 30, 2018
Hello, every morning maria waiting for me at the front door to do the housework.
I can not go to school on foot, he teleports to class and then I'm in front of school at 14h.
I do not know what to do to do the household chores?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Hello, every morning maria waiting for me at the front door to do the housework.
I can not go to school on foot, he teleports to class and then I'm in front of school at 14h.
I do not know what to do to do the household chores?
Follow @Kertug walkthrough then you can go to school

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I don't quite remember and correct me if i'm wrong but BoN saied that he wouldn't do any special girls with each mafia am i right ? cause my plan is to do 4 saves with each mafia gang and get something new came out i'll be able to see it.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Guys i think i have a problem with Tyna's quest,after i trained and i used my points on the attributes(i used the cheat for the strenght training with Connie)i went to the gang i choosed(Russians)i went to talk to Nina and after the talk it supposed to teleport me to the ring and start the fight with Svetlana but my screen goes black,the music is still going on.
Is this a bug and can someone help me ?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes