0uK

May 18, 2017
Can you for example start and try to finish the Maria's quest, before finishing Rachel quest?
I'm asking because i see few messages saying if you don't finish in 30 days and etc... My style of playing its starting with one girl and finish before going to the next one :p
Maybe its better multitasking the girls lol

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to

I manage to work it out eventually after a few game restart.
In recess just make the Beth and Daisy’s quests (doesn’t matter which one is first, still couldn’t get the handjob in dressing room) and also continue Rachel story until you need to improve your sex skill to unlock Jet. As for the money, i worked a few times at Amaria’s bakery until i made a good upgrade to my computer. In one weekend you can pick up all the suspicious pakages to finish the stealth quests. You will have time to continue also Sarah story.
Everything seems in a hurry , but if you manage your time correctly you will succeed
Yeah the problem is that, you need to manage correctly to much now. And i think is really to hard now.
If you can, can you tell me more or less the girls/woman you pick, so i can follow as a guide?

I could suggest you to skip secondary quests like Sarah,Ms.Taylor,Laura,Amy ecc... and focus on main missions like Jet and Maria.
The problem is the girls/woman you wanna me skip.
Because for unlock Jet, you need at last to fuck a girls/woman for the first time.
After you need to go to Morgan to give you the ticket to unlock Jet training. But the Jet Training just stop and dont advanced without do also the Sarah quest too. Because if i remember correctly, there is a tinimon card also in Jet quest.
So if you do not advanced with two girls, you cant help Jet, without helping Jet you cant save Chang daughter.

So now we need a much better walkthrough that concatenated all the event.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Yeah the problem is that, you need to manage correctly to much now. And i think is really to hard now.
If you can, can you tell me more or less the girls/woman you pick, so i can follow as a guide?

The problem is the girls/woman you wanna me skip.
Because for unlock Jet, you need at last to fuck a girls/woman for the first time.
After you need to go to Morgan to give you the ticket to unlock Jet training. But the Jet Training just stop and dont advanced without do also the Sarah quest too. Because if i remember correctly, there is a tinimon card also in Jet quest.
So if you do not advanced with two girls, you cant help Jet, without helping Jet you cant save Chang daughter.

So now we need a much better walkthrough that concatenated all the event.
For Jet trainings you can use the cheat mode in your room to skip her trainings,and save Changs daughter.
For Sarah i don't quite remember but you don't need her to advance on Dad/Maria quest line but you need her to start Jets quest whwre you have to save her from the guy.

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
could it be, when the shasha quest line is complete, we have to start a new game in order to chose her instead of sarah?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
For Jet trainings you can use the cheat mode in your room to skip her trainings,and save Changs daughter.
For Sarah i don't quite remember but you don't need her to advance on Dad/Maria quest line but you need her to start Jets quest whwre you have to save her from the guy.
Yes i know that Sarah is not needed to advanced Dad/Maria
But for unlock Jet the first thing to do, is to fuck a girl/woman for the first time.
And you cant fuck Rachel if you do not advance partially Maria quest, because after Maria see you in the alley with Rachel you are grounded at home to do chores. So every days Maria wait you close to the door home and say to you, clean the bathroom, or the dish or do the laundry. After you go to school automatic.

Sarah is needed because she unlock nesrot, and without nesrot girls now i do not remember her name, you cant save Jet from the rapist. Sarah quest lend you in the comicstore or like is called where you need to obten a new Tinymon card. After that, you unlock nesrot if i am not wrong.

Also Maria quest need to advance till some point before day 30, because you dad come home, and if you do not do it you block maria quest forever.

Perhaps now i remember bad some thing. So i really need help damn XD
I really like this new update, Maria sister is to damn hot! I hope to see her again with lot of fucking time.
Also maria quest is a rushed one if you do it at the start, because the sex time with her sister seems to much an advanced sex thing XD
The other woman with Maria is ofc the one that in the old version you can spee in the bathroom at maria work.

Surelly other two woman that the autor milk for money XD

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Always use the latest version of your tool. The latest is 0.51. Instructions and link in .
What did I write, man? I used the latest 0.51 version.

The point is that the game is unpacked, but the files are encrypted. So, the infamous EnigmaVBUnpacker is totally useless.

BTW, I managed to decrypt them, anyway.

How I decrypted the files and saw the images (.png files):

- I went here:
- and followed the instructions
- PAY ATTENTION at the system.json file for the decryption: it's in "Game-Directory"/www/data/System.json

Reactions: Elmidan

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Guys should i skip the picture of Amy's boyfriend with another man during Daisy's quest or i should do it ?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
idk, the pic who the mc sends is from Chloe Quest :v
I was wondering cause you know BoN loves to add content when you don't expect so maybe this picture of Amy's boyfriend with another man could be useful with Amy's quest in later updates.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I must admit that I liked the change in Maria's story. It became more interesting that she was just a Nympho at the beginning of the game and then being part of the Otter Labs story.

Show that she has a sister and that she is jealous of her for getting the MC, who needed something that Jack could not give her. lol

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
could it be, when the shasha quest line is complete, we have to start a new game in order to chose her instead of sarah?
From @ballzak walkthrough (work for me)
Choose Both Sara and Shasha
You can edit your save file to continue both Sarah and Shasha's quest line at the same time. To do this it's easiest to choose Shasha, but it's not technically required. You can choose Sarah as well and still continue both but the process cannot be done using saveeditonline.com. To choose Sarah first you would need to have an unpacked version of the game and use something like RPGMaker Save Edit to add the variables to your save file (An option not available through saveeditonline.com). Another drawback to choosing Sarah is you will miss one scene with Shasha in the train.
If you choose Shasha -----------------------
Image 59
Watch the scene with Shasha on the train Return to your home
Go upstairs and place your character just at the top of the stairs with one square between you and Sarah's door [Image 59] then save the game
*IMPORTANT: The location where you save is very important for this because when you trigger the Sarah scene your character will try to move left 4 squares. If he is blocked from doing this by an object the game will hang.
Edit the following variable in your save file: Set #70 Preparativos cita = 20 Restart the game and the scene will trigger with Sarah as if you chose her. You will get her key and be able to continue with Sarah.
If you chose Sarah --------------------- Add the following variables to your save file. Add #57 SASHA QUEST = 1 Add #50 Relacion SHASHA. = 25 Add #187 Amor Shasha = 5
You will be able to continue the Shasha quest line when more content is available.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes