Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Man the autor change to much thing!
I just now see that Dad come home after 30 days! And not 45 days like the old version. This thing made a mess with other quest! Because i do not have more time to do the Sarah quest, or the Jet Quest! And the Jat Quest is essential because you save the chang daughter! And now i am at the point where Maria pick up mc after school to go to chang.
Man i think i need to restart from the scracht and avoid Rachel from the start, so Maria do not catch Rachel and MC in the alley. I need to farm with other girl first.

Someone have some advice to give to me? Before i do some wrong thing again?
I could suggest you to skip secondary quests like Sarah,Ms.Taylor,Laura,Amy ecc... and focus on main missions like Jet and Maria.

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018

sorry can i have a question, i loaded savefile from 1.4 and play it at ver 1.6 (not the link you gave, the 1st one release ) when i have daisy quest and go to her house i got freeze) is it a bug? or when i play with ver 1.6 test ver fix 2(from your link above) is it not freeze anymore, hope you answer my question here, thanks in advance :)

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
wtf happen!? I do the recess with Daisy till she do not give more affinity with her. The new version let me do recess with her 5 time more or less. Then i do the Beth quest till i win and Beth give me an HJ. So then i start the Dad quest and when i go in the shop with kayla, no BJ with Daisy? Who i have missed?
To have HJ not BJ with Daisy you must edit your save befora go to shop with Kayla and change Daisy relation from 15 to 50, after you finish the scene change back the value to 15.

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to
Man the autor change to much thing!
I just now see that Dad come home after 30 days! And not 45 days like the old version. This thing made a mess with other quest! Because i do not have more time to do the Sarah quest, or the Jet Quest! And the Jat Quest is essential because you save the chang daughter! And now i am at the point where Maria pick up mc after school to go to chang.
Man i think i need to restart from the scracht and avoid Rachel from the start, so Maria do not catch Rachel and MC in the alley. I need to farm with other girl first.

Someone have some advice to give to me? Before i do some wrong thing again?
I manage to work it out eventually after a few game restart.
In recess just make the Beth and Daisy’s quests (doesn’t matter which one is first, still couldn’t get the handjob in dressing room) and also continue Rachel story until you need to improve your sex skill to unlock Jet. As for the money, i worked a few times at Amaria’s bakery until i made a good upgrade to my computer. In one weekend you can pick up all the suspicious pakages to finish the stealth quests. You will have time to continue also Sarah story.
Everything seems in a hurry , but if you manage your time correctly you will succeed

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
wtf happen!? I do the recess with Daisy till she do not give more affinity with her. The new version let me do recess with her 5 time more or less. Then i do the Beth quest till i win and Beth give me an HJ. So then i start the Dad quest and when i go in the shop with kayla, no BJ with Daisy? Who i have missed?
A lot of things has changed but I've menaged to trigger the HJ scene in another way: I did all the Daisy's quests (until you have sex with her), then I did Laura's quest when she call you to help her choosing a swimsuit, I found Daisy in the dressing room and since I've maxed out our relationship she gave me the HJ.

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Was Maria's scene when you give her the package removed? I gave it to her and she just sent me to school

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
You need to have also completed the Daisy-Stepfather quest (after Daisy's recess quest) before going to Terracota with Kayla to get the changing room sex scene with Daisy. Your relationship with Daisy (Variable 19) must be at least 50.

Reactions: shon777

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
sorry can i have a question, i loaded savefile from 1.4 and play it at ver 1.6 (not the link you gave, the 1st one release ) when i have daisy quest and go to her house i got freeze) is it a bug? or when i play with ver 1.6 test ver fix 2(from your link above) is it not freeze anymore, hope you answer my question here, thanks in advance :)
Save files from before v1.6 are incompatible with v1.6. You must start over. BoN should really have put in a filter to deny or at least warn about previous save files.

Reactions: Ziraf

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Was Maria's scene when you give her the package removed? I gave it to her and she just sent me to school
The start of Maria's quests have been changed with additional content. Had you read her dialogues, you would realize you are now grounded for being caught with Rachel in the alley. You are given chores to do each morning and can not date or visit girls until you are no longer grounded. This is a long sequence that introduces two new characters (Maria's sister and a friend) and will finally end by enabling the weekend morning beach scene with Maria.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
So neither Sandra or Maria content is available for old saves?
It's not a question of availability, it's that there are new and changed switches and variables in v1.6 that do not exist or are different in previous versions. If you load a previous version, you will have a corrupted game that will act in unexpected ways. Start over with v1.6.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
To any forum moderator: Would you please put a message on the OP stating that save files previous to v1.6 are incompatible and will create a corrupted game? A great many messages here since the release of v1.6 are about getting previous save files that will not work properly with v1.6.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
It's been a couple of months since I last played, and I'm bugged that Beth STILL hasn't had her questline updated. I've always found her as one of the more attractive characters and someone who doesn't seem like a terrible person. I hope the next update will FINALLY give her a full quest line.

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
Save files from before v1.6 are incompatible with v1.6. You must start over. BoN should really have put in a filter to deny or at least warn about previous save files.
omg.. i've loaded from maria computer scene, to choose gang .. but in the scene with daisy freeze :( , oke thank you very much

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Sorry guess i thought that was just like a passing comment. BTW im doing the car driving jobs right now any clues on where i can find the red car with white stripes? :p

Edit: Also did Rachel's path also change? I didnt have to get the magazines from the bum or the package or anything. i just Dated her a couple of times went to her house on a saturday morning and BAM straight to sticking it in

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes