horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
In the Sandra quest re Sherman- can we not have an alternative option instead of the MC going to the cops?

I.e. the MC smashes the bitch holding a gun to you in the face and blows Shermans stupid face off? just a thought.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
So, finally got around to playing through the new update and I'm pretty happy with it. From my perspective, a solid 8/10 update.

Surprisingly, Maria was the MVP of this update. The additions to the beginning of her story were really nice and the introduction of Johanna was also welcome. She's got a good design. I'm also happy that what exists of Maria's questline already wasn't removed since once you get past the new stuff, you just resume right from where she's relaxing on the beach. Good stuff. Best MILF doesn't disappoint and I hope there's more to come from her in the future soon.

As for Sandra... I don't really have much of an opinion on her. Honestly, she's one the least appealing girls in the game to me so I didn't really go into the update expecting anything much, just hoped her quest wasn't annoying. It was simple. Just pay some people and get some boxes. Easiest questline in a long time with very little grind. BoN completely took out her initial questline with Christian in the bathroom which I also have no qualms over. Again, that's probably because I wasn't attached to her character or early questline whatsoever. I do wonder if Christian (specifically his mom) will get a questline down the line. Hope so, cause I want a scene with her other than the Pussy fights.

Now as for Amy, who I thought would be the MVP of this update, actually didn't get all that much. As far as content goes even Sandra had her beat for length. Just send the pic, break up, go on a date and boom you get a scene with her. A very good scene, with a little surprise at the end, but BoN really made me anticipate for more Amy content to see where it goes. As small as it was, I was happy to finally bang Amy. Now we wait for Laura... and hopefully more Amy content soon. Hope her route won't be in limbo for too long like it was previously.

Ultimately though, the biggest achievement for this release (to my great relief) was that BoN seems to have finally balanced out the shaders and lighting. In all the scenes the lighting fit the mood and environment and Maria, Sandra and Amy didn't look like they were sweating buckets like Tyna, Amaria and Daisy were. This was a HUGE plus for me since the glossy look and poor lighting for the models had irritated me for the last two updates. Hope this keeps up for 1.7 and on and isn't just an outlier.

Now just gotta wait for the Xtra version for 1.6 update. I don't really expect much... it'll probably just be webcam updates for Tyna, Daisy and Sandra but we'll see. Might be some other goodie included... maybe a threesome with Carol and Sandra since they're friends. Would be nice to see a new scene with Carol... and if Sandra is there too I guess that's cool.

So yeah, good update. Not great, but a very good one. Not too many bugs, more or less a little difficulty trying for find triggers for the continue quests but once those are found everything moves like clockwork. Can't wait for more.
Personally i'd give it a 4/10

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
How do you even show Amy the photo here? I spent a whole week in-game trying, and nothing...
There are some very strange and incorrect answers to that posted here. Here's the actual skinny.

After you get the picture of Amy's boyfriend and Chloe:
  1. Go to the basement in your house at night and speak to Amy. She doesn't want to talk with you so you need to find another way to communicate.
  2. At dawning (00:00 to 05:00), go to enter your room and you will be sent to a cutscene where you use the WhatsApp app on your phone to send Amy the picture.
  3. She will immediately receive the picture and text you to come to her EastTown hangout.
  4. You are automatically transferred there and teenage drama ensues.
Note that:
  • The possibly highlighted white cabinet in the basement has nothing to do with this quest, it is where you get the saw for the Rosalva recess bathroom scene.
  • You do not have to wait any number of days to get the WhatsApp cutscene. You simple try to enter your room at dawning after being rebuffed by Amy.

Reactions: jpostel and Mysm20

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
In the Sandra quest re Sherman- can we not have an alternative option instead of the MC going to the cops?

I.e. the MC smashes the bitch holding a gun to you in the face and blows Shermans stupid face off? just a thought.
The whole idea about Sherman is that he's way tougher, nastier, and more well prepared than you so you are forced to rub a few atrophying brain cells together to find an alternative means to deal with him that is more appropriate to your skill set.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Just a quick question the new characters like Johanna are permanent or it's one time thing and are they important for some quest lines ?
No idea. I mean, I assume Johanna is permanent and we may get content later. While there are a handful of girls who've yet to have content (Beth, Laura, Ms. Turner, Shasha, etc) BoN has been pretty good about including all the girls he's introduced thus far. When Aunt Maggie first showed up I think she got her questline the very next update.

Granted, I do hope BoN addresses the previously existing girls before moving onto Johanna or Maria's co-worker. BoN has addressed new characters before completing content for old ones in the past before... I guess we'll see in whatever 1.7 version has.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I restarted from the beginning to see the new scenes and I liked them, but now I'm stuck. I am a day 49 but the father hasn't returned. Didn't he return after 30 days now?

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I restarted from the beginning to see the new scenes and I liked them, but now I'm stuck. I am a day 49 but the father hasn't returned. Didn't he return after 30 days now?
Yes, but if you don't go to Otter Labs before day 30, dad will never return.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
The whole idea about Sherman is that he's way tougher, nastier, and more well prepared than you so you are forced to rub a few atrophying brain cells together to find an alternative means to deal with him that is more appropriate to your skill set.
Not really Sherman looks like a total tool and if you've won the pussy fights tournament (hence you've maxed your fighting ability) and have a gun, a bullet threw the head of Sherman, he's not so tough. You have the option to kill one of the other dickheads earlier in sandra's quest so why not this butthole too. Also if youve joined a gang, why go to the cops when surely if you dont blow the assholes head off yourself you'd go get your gang buddies and torture him just for giggles.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
is it me or the new graphics are not as good as the ones in version 0.8, 0.9?
I feel like the quality has gone down.
well, BON he use before hook 3 or 4, he now uses hook5 that give to the characters the gloomy appereance, but with better details in closer look, if you are notice now he is improving the models a clearly example is Joanna.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
So, finally got around to playing through the new update and I'm pretty happy with it. From my perspective, a solid 8/10 update.

Surprisingly, Maria was the MVP of this update. The additions to the beginning of her story were really nice and the introduction of Johanna was also welcome. She's got a good design. I'm also happy that what exists of Maria's questline already wasn't removed since once you get past the new stuff, you just resume right from where she's relaxing on the beach. Good stuff. Best MILF doesn't disappoint and I hope there's more to come from her in the future soon.

As for Sandra... I don't really have much of an opinion on her. Honestly, she's one the least appealing girls in the game to me so I didn't really go into the update expecting anything much, just hoped her quest wasn't annoying. It was simple. Just pay some people and get some boxes. Easiest questline in a long time with very little grind. BoN completely took out her initial questline with Christian in the bathroom which I also have no qualms over. Again, that's probably because I wasn't attached to her character or early questline whatsoever. I do wonder if Christian (specifically his mom) will get a questline down the line. Hope so, cause I want a scene with her other than the Pussy fights.

Now as for Amy, who I thought would be the MVP of this update, actually didn't get all that much. As far as content goes even Sandra had her beat for length. Just send the pic, break up, go on a date and boom you get a scene with her. A very good scene, with a little surprise at the end, but BoN really made me anticipate for more Amy content to see where it goes. As small as it was, I was happy to finally bang Amy. Now we wait for Laura... and hopefully more Amy content soon. Hope her route won't be in limbo for too long like it was previously.

Ultimately though, the biggest achievement for this release (to my great relief) was that BoN seems to have finally balanced out the shaders and lighting. In all the scenes the lighting fit the mood and environment and Maria, Sandra and Amy didn't look like they were sweating buckets like Tyna, Amaria and Daisy were. This was a HUGE plus for me since the glossy look and poor lighting for the models had irritated me for the last two updates. Hope this keeps up for 1.7 and on and isn't just an outlier.

Now just gotta wait for the Xtra version for 1.6 update. I don't really expect much... it'll probably just be webcam updates for Tyna, Daisy and Sandra but we'll see. Might be some other goodie included... maybe a threesome with Carol and Sandra since they're friends. Would be nice to see a new scene with Carol... and if Sandra is there too I guess that's cool.

So yeah, good update. Not great, but a very good one. Not too many bugs, more or less a little difficulty trying for find triggers for the continue quests but once those are found everything moves like clockwork. Can't wait for more.
So far there have been two of those surprises though the first one I doubt the main charatcter will ever find out especially with what happened afterwards. though I wonder if their will be anymore surprises like that with some of the others in the future. I would so laugh out loud if that surprise happened with Lucy Robson or even Sarah.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes