DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
but sandra tells me if I talk to sherman, maybe it bugged me?
You talk to Sherman the first time and decide you must get him arrested. You go to Morgain's house because his Dad is a cop and plant evidence to arrest Sherman. Then you can go back to Sandra.

Reactions: Q Who

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
A
This is a bug with Amy's date. That audio file is missing. if you have not already done so.

Edit: Copy into the "<game folder>/www/audio/bgm" folder. -- Many thanks @Firebane!!
Already had the game unpacked, but thanks for the missing audio file

Foges

Sep 6, 2017
You talk to Sherman the first time and decide you must get him arrested. You go to Morgain's house because his Dad is a cop and plant evidence to arrest Sherman. Then you can go back to Sandra.
That`s the point. You frame Sherman but Sandra still ask MC about Sherman and MC answers that he is still not dealt with it.

Silvendragon

Feb 2, 2018
yea now I'm having a problem with Maria in 1.6 where i cant progress with her story and every morning she blocks the door of the house and says that I'm grounded and I have to do the dishes. Also at night she takes away money because I didn't follow through with her instructions. I'm just lost and can't find out what to do because some things need to be done in the morning and because of this event I can't even have the little class break scenes because school is completed so fast.

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
This game used to be pretty good, but now it just seems to be a mess. It's too big and involved to really want to restart.

demonfucker

May 27, 2017
ok so from what i can tell with all the sex scenes only 2 so far have been impregnated now correct me if imwrong but amy in her scene had an egg and a sperm picture and so did the lady who you have to steal jay's or w.e the hell her name is documents

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
This game used to be pretty good, but now it just seems to be a mess. It's too big and involved to really want to restart.
I agree, plus the characters don't do anything for me anymore. They're just too much. A variety of looks in the characters would make the game better in my opinion

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
yea now I'm having a problem with Maria in 1.6 where i cant progress with her story and every morning she blocks the door of the house and says that I'm grounded and I have to do the dishes. Also at night she takes away money because I didn't follow through with her instructions. I'm just lost and can't find out what to do because some things need to be done in the morning and because of this event I can't even have the little class break scenes because school is completed so fast.
Meaby this helps you.

Reactions: megakiller89

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
That`s the point. You frame Sherman but Sandra still ask MC about Sherman and MC answers that he is still not dealt with it.
Ok. More specific then:
  1. After you talk to Sherman, go to Margan's house in High Town during the afternoon on weekdays or either morning or afternoon on weekends.
  2. Click/Action on Morgan's father on the ground floor but he's too intimidating so you decide to sneak your evidence into his papers.
  3. Get the bedroom key for Morgan's parents from the box in the TV room on the ground floor.
  4. Go to the upper floor and enter the room on the lower left.
  5. Click/Action on the papers on the desk to leave the evidence where Morgan's father will find it.
  6. Now you can go back to Sandra.
After leaving the evidence, variable 131 "Sandra Mision" should be 20. That is what triggers Sandra to acknowledge you took care of Sherman.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I found a bug when I start Ms Taylor quest, but this bug is good. After start of Ms Taylor quest and she invite you for tutoring you at her home go at afternoon and then go again at night 24:00 hours, you can repeat at this hour the visits without time pass.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Well... You're grounded and she's telling you to do chores for punishment or else you can't get your money back nor can you go visit or date girls. Why don't you try doing the chores she assigns you? Like, four times?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
How did you achieve that? I can't show her the picture.
This is what triggers Amy's quest,before clicking to that thing with the indicator talk to her again and then click on the indicator then wait a couple of days and around 1:00 or 2:00 of midnight the cutscene will appear.

Reactions: metalrawk

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
when i go to daisy house after scene with kelly at school bathroom , i go to daisy house . When i go to her room i always get freeze here, lagging. is it a bug or what ? someone can tell me bout it? thanks in advance

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
when i go to daisy house after scene with kelly at school bathroom , i go to daisy house . When i go to her room i always get freeze here, lagging. is it a bug or what ? someone can tell me bout it? thanks in advance
I think it's a bug,do you saw Kelly at your webcam first ?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes