1qrop

Feb 16, 2018
I have a bug and am trying to fix my save. I can't for some reason give the "Xorlax" card to Sarah. Clicking on her doesn't start any dialogue. I've started a new game and only did the Sarah quests until I got to where I have to give her the card. In my new save, the dialogue starts normally. Now I've tried comparing the two saves to maybe see where is the faulty/incorrectly set switch or variable but I can't figure out what it is..... :/

Can anyone take a look?
save7 is the bugged one, save 10 is the new one

Thanks.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I have a bug and am trying to fix my save. I can't for some reason give the "Xorlax" card to Sarah. Clicking on her doesn't start any dialogue. I've started a new game and only did the Sarah quests until I got to where I have to give her the card. In my new save, the dialogue starts normally. Now I've tried comparing the two saves to maybe see where is the faulty/incorrectly set switch or variable but I can't figure out what it is..... :/

Can anyone take a look?
save7 is the bugged one, save 10 is the new one

Thanks.
It is never a good thing not to explain that you've been editing the variables, which you have obviously been doing quite heavily. In order to give the Xorlax card to Sarah, the card event variable 33 "Evento Cartas" must be 39. Yours is only 7. It has not been updated since just before giving her the second card. This probably means that a number of other variables are out of synch as well.

If you set variable 33 to 39, you can then give her the card. However, you may run into a lot of other problems because of the now corrupted game state due to the previous editing.

Apr 7, 2018
So i have problems with the game...with my mom that is a super bitch and so annoying and one with Miss Taylor...so with my mom on the walkthrough it says i need to complete the job 4 days in a raw after that she will ask me to help her sister in the move but she does not say nothing and i continue to be in punishment every day...also there is another point of the walkthrough that it tells me that after i give her the package in the night i need to talk to her in her room but she is not there , only when is late and she sleeps....also it says Enjoy the scene.....and with Miss Taylor i got the key and everything and i need to continue the quest for my sister Sarah and i need to entre miss Taylor apartment in dawning but it says Miss Taylor is awake or something like that and nothing happens , i dont get how to entre her house

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
So i have problems with the game...with my mom that is a super bitch and so annoying and one with Miss Taylor...so with my mom on the walkthrough it says i need to complete the job 4 days in a raw after that she will ask me to help her sister in the move but she does not say nothing and i continue to be in punishment every day...also there is another point of the walkthrough that it tells me that after i give her the package in the night i need to talk to her in her room but she is not there , only when is late and she sleeps....also it says Enjoy the scene.....and with Miss Taylor i got the key and everything and i need to continue the quest for my sister Sarah and i need to entre miss Taylor apartment in dawning but it says Miss Taylor is awake or something like that and nothing happens , i dont get how to entre her house
Did you properly apologize? Mothers can see right through that you know. :closedeyesmile: The MC said it would be a good idea to check her diary on her computer. You can get to it in the morning in her room but you need the password. Follow this .

You have to have given Sarah the second Tinymon card to enter Mrs. Taylor's house after midnight.

Reactions: Cristianspartan87

keroro22

May 29, 2017
You need to do Jet quests until you have her photo and you call her on the phone. Then you have to meet jet once at her home. Amy's quests will trigger after you've done that.
ah alright, i havent done any Jet quest, is there any time limit like dad quest??
do I need to meet Jet once at her house before or after 35 game days??
nevertheless, thankyou very much :D (you could ignore the follow up question)

Apr 7, 2018
Did you properly apologize? Mothers can see right through that you know. :closedeyesmile: The MC said it would be a good idea to check her diary on her computer. You can get to it in the morning in her room but you need the password. Follow this .

You have to have given Sarah the second Tinymon card to enter Mrs. Taylor's house after midnight.
ok I got the 2nd tinymon but the walkthrough does not tell u to give her the 2nd one so that walkthrough is not good almost at all , i was stuck with this like the entire time

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
What picture is this. Do you have the filename? I can find no alternate code for doing the Amy boyfriend photo quest without Nesrot and Chloe. Nor does there seem to be any code denying access to the Hornet's nest and Nesrot or Chloe during this quest after you join another gang. Either the Amy quest should be disabled after you join a gang that is not the Hornets, or there should be an alternate way to deal with Amy's boyfriend.

I was talking about the picture you get during daisy's chain. You catch Derek in the shower getting head from another man. Which I was guessing that was the alternate way of doing said quest.

Degimas

Apr 26, 2018
is it possible to adjust days ? i have over 45 days already for marias quest and dont wanna start again , sarah and rachel done already , also how can i give gift to others?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I was talking about the picture you get during daisy's chain. You catch Derek in the shower getting head from another man. Which I was guessing that was the alternate way of doing said quest.
Oh yeah... When you get the strange bottle. He even says
YOU:
This picture maybe is util in a future.
(Ghod's Ovaries, the English is awful!! :perservingface:) But no picture is put in your inventory and no flag is set allowing script to tell you've seen that scene. It might be an unfinished but intended alternative to Chloe and Nesrot.

carlos5585

Jun 20, 2017
For those who have modsgarden account or wish to create one and intend to do something fanart I leave a link to the pack of very slow which served as the basis to create this game

If someone uploads it by mega it would be better

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
I had to start a new game due to some bugs and because i missed some scenes. How to start Amy quests? I see his boyfriend with Chloe in the pub, but cant go inside and to talk to Nesrot (already did the quest about getting inside the school at night)

Edit: Also i cant continue Rachel quests. She never asks for the comics

jackfriday001

Jan 19, 2018
After reading Maria's diary, she had to come to me to help her sister, but she did not. Every morning she punishes me. Did I do something wrong?

jgf_

Jun 16, 2017
After I visit the office with Maria and take her coworker's files, it sends me back to the house and says I have to talk to Maria, but she's nowhere to be found and I can't leave the house until then. (Advancing the time via TV/other activities and then talking to her at her scripted locations doesn't do anything) Any fixes?
I have the same problem... Does anybody know what to do?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes