horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Right, unless BON is prepared a rematch quest in a future version ..
Even so, it ended as if he had never won the tournament ..
In quest Sandra he even shoots and kill the drug dealer (the screen turns black)
It's strange that with so many Patrons and feedback ,parts of the game continue like this ..
There are some clear 'plot holes', the point you make about having the option to kill the drug dealer in the sandra quest. This was something I thought myself and raised in an earlier post, that considering you get the option to kill a drug dealer in cold blood earlier, why not also have the option to blow Sherman's face off later in that quest?

In many ways like you say, its as though the fighting ability you developed and winning the tournament has no effect and means nothing, other than in isolation for Tyna.

Reactions: Aldnoah Zero

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
The issue with the screen going black when talking to your gang leader to progress to the pussy fights tournament, ive played through multiple saves on V1.6 and its a bug for every gang except the warrens - Russians, Hornets and Traids - screen goes black and doesnt progress. To get around it until its actually acknowledged and fixed, I transferred the save into V1.5, progress past this part then saved and transferred the save back to V1.6.

To transfer the save (if you dont know how to), load a new game in V1.5, at the first opportunity make a save in the corresponding save slot of the save you want to import (if the file in V1.6 is in slot 4, then make a save in slot 4 on V1.5), then exit, copy the file from V1.6 folder and then past and replace in V1.5 - load, play through and then do the same the other way to transfer back to V1.6.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
If you have reached that part, you must have already chosen a faction..
When you finish the trainings and talk to Tyna at the school gate ,you meet them and argue with the two where to raise the money ..
There you go the chosen faction with the two and talk to the boss(My choice was Nesrot) .. this starts PF ..
I havn't chosen a faction yet, and I've trained at the gym and got max strength, is that it?

Sethrael

Apr 4, 2018
The issue with the screen going black when talking to your gang leader to progress to the pussy fights tournament, ive played through multiple saves on V1.6 and its a bug for every gang except the warrens - Russians, Hornets and Traids - screen goes black and doesnt progress. To get around it until its actually acknowledged and fixed, I transferred the save into V1.5, progress past this part then saved and transferred the save back to V1.6.

To transfer the save (if you dont know how to), load a new game in V1.5, at the first opportunity make a save in the corresponding save slot of the save you want to import (if the file in V1.6 is in slot 4, then make a save in slot 4 on V1.5), then exit, copy the file from V1.6 folder and then past and replace in V1.5 - load, play through and then do the same the other way to transfer back to V1.6.
Thanks for answer but i dont have V1.5 can i upload my save and can you pass the stage pls?

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Russians i didnt want to leave maria :D
Ok so here you go first going off entering the elevator to the left. Take these amount of steps in order to get moving on with the pussy fights.
7 down, 6 left, 1 up, 12 down, 18 right, 2 down, 2 right. That should get you there :). Helps to turn of always run option in settings.

Reactions: Sethrael

Sethrael

Apr 4, 2018
Ok so here you go first going off entering the elevator to the left. Take these amount of steps in order to get moving on with the pussy fights.
7 down, 6 left, 1 up, 12 down, 18 right, 2 down, 2 right. That should get you there :). Helps to turn of always run option in settings.
Worked thanks mate i was counting steps before talking with boss but it seems we walked different path than mine :D

SamyRockz

Oct 12, 2017
Guys, need 1 help -
I had done the stealth training already before this point. Now, on Maria quest, after her friend visit and scene with the console, I am visiting Maria on the beach, but she asks to leave. No conv progress. Am I missing smething? Or I need to restart where I dont do the stealth quests untill this quest?

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
you have to train in hideout ring so you can join pussyfights take a look at the walktrough it will help
I'm following 3 diferent walkthroughs for versions 1.3, 1.5 and 1.6, but none of them are clear to when the mafia events begin, and when i'm suposed to go to the hideout. I've played this before, and for what I remember I think that I visited Maria at Otter Labs and a car pulled us out.

Sethrael

Apr 4, 2018
Guys, need 1 help -
I had done the stealth training already before this point. Now, on Maria quest, after her friend visit and scene with the console, I am visiting Maria on the beach, but she asks to leave. No conv progress. Am I missing smething? Or I need to restart where I dont do the stealth quests untill this quest?
there is a mini walkthrough for your problem if i understand correctly but i couldnt find it go past in this thread

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Guys, need 1 help -
have you checked her PC again and had the scene with Maria and the pizza in your room, the scenes with maria checking you out while you sleep and the scene where she gives you the handjob in her room? Once you have had those when you speak with Maria on the beach she will ask you to join her.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
I havn't chosen a faction yet, and I've trained at the gym and got max strength, is that it?
Unless this version 1.6 is different, you should already have chosen it ..
Jet quest..maria quest..the father showing where it works..The game forces you to make a choice ... (on the computer ..)
When talking to Tyna at the school door if it's not ready you should not start anything ...
Something is wrong..

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Unless this version 1.6 is different, you should already have chosen it ..
Jet quest..maria quest..the father showing where it works..The game forces you to make a choice ... (on the computer ..)
When talking to Tyna at the school door if it's not ready you should not start anything ...
Something is wrong..
I think what has happened is he has progressed to the stage with Tyna where the MC is told to go train, but as they have not chosen a faction by making a choice with Maria's computer (after the Nesrot scene), then they cannot progress any further and are searching around for how to train their fighting skill (which they cant do as they havnt joined the faction yet).

Before starting anything with Tyna, you should join a faction.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
I think what has happened is he has progressed to the stage with Tyna where the MC is told to go train, but as they have not chosen a faction by making a choice with Maria's computer (after the Nesrot scene), then they cannot progress any further and are searching around for how to train their fighting skill (which they cant do as they havnt joined the faction yet).

Before starting anything with Tyna, you should join a faction.
Okay, but being out of order does not create a bug later?
He jumped several steps, Tina is well ahead if you follow the walkthrough ..

Funny that I replied to the post but it was delayed enough for him to respond to himself ..?!

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Anyone know how to proceed JET story ?
After saving her being raped in the Library at night that lead MC to hospital and a scene with Sarah, then I lost hint how to proceed the Jet storyline.

In the OP walkthrough of Sarah path :
You must complete all the lessons of Jet and complete the mission in the house of Angie, in the bed of the daughter of angie you will find the letter of Xorlax.
Jet Path :
-Look at the scene of the Hospital and your room.
-The next morning check your Inventory and use the Jet photo you have in the inventory.

I have nothing of Jet photo ... so I'm stuck of both paths.

What I get is after saving Jet and MC get hospitalized, I've got short scene with Sarah in MC room. After sleeping, in the next day, no clue what must I do. Try to visit Jet, no hints what must I do next.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
After mafia quest I get a black screen right before entering the pussy fights, just when I finished talking with Nina. I tryed to change my mafia, cause I've read something about some mafias beeing buged, but Maria's PC ain't working for this anymore. How do prevent this to happend, or fix this bug?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes