Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Adding on to my list of old bugs I found while playing.

1) If you screw someone else first (other than rachel) when you go to morgan it will stay you fucked rachel even if you didn't but this one is minor.

2) When you go to jet with doing this and try to get the special lessons it bugs out even if you did everything right without cheats. However this one if fixable meaning you need to actually fuck rachel. For some odd reason the moment i actually fucked her the bug fixed itself.

3) Cheat menu Nadine's relationship can't be increased with this. Not sure if this is an oversight, however you can still cheat you way up if you want. Just interact with the tree outside the strip club. (WARNING!) Don't interact with the tree again if you had completed Nadine's quest to the point where your relationship with her increased again. This will make it so you can't visit her anymore due to the variable going back to 15 which is below the minimum needed. To fix this you will need to save edit the variable back to what it was.

4) Cheat menu strength. Even if you cheat menu this up Connie at the gym won't register it, and you can still increase your strength despite having used the cheat. This can turn you strength from 10 to 20. Not sure how this will affect your save down the line. Will update this post if I see anything.

5) This one an odd one, however I will explain it. When I did Sarah's to start the party event it was a friday. However after I did the chain to get invited and went to the next day instead of going to saturday (like it should have since it was friday) the game teleported me to tuesday like I started the chain on monday. The number days past went like normal but instead of it changing to saturday it went to tuesday.

6) Seems BON completely forgot about the route where if the main male fails and roger manages to fuck Sarah. Got that ending out of curiosity, and when the dinner date came the banter he uses is the as if you stopped them from fucking.

7) If you do the last part of Amy's quest while finishing the last part of the father mission chain without starting the Nesrot quest chain that comes after when you are teleported to your room the Nersot chain will start up in the morning because during the Amy quest it sent you into East city even though you on your own never went there.

qrfreferfewrf

Jan 17, 2018
Unfortunately no you could use saveeditonline to change the day and that should work.
Thanks for the answer! It doesn't really seem to work, after the quest I remain stuck in ''I have to talk with Maria'' even if i set the day prior to the 45th and there's no sign of the dad's arrival. I think there's a switch to change but I'm not familiar with it :FeelsBadMan:

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Thanks for the answer! It doesn't really seem to work, after the quest I remain stuck in ''I have to talk with Maria'' even if i set the day prior to the 45th and there's no sign of the dad's arrival. I think there's a switch to change but I'm not familiar with it :FeelsBadMan:
The dad returns home on the 30th day not the 45th as that was changed I want to say v1.4 or 1.5. Thus you would need to set it to around 25 to 29 and it should work.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Wo
Adding on to my list of old bugs I found while playing.

1) If you screw someone else first (other than rachel) when you go to morgan it will stay you fucked rachel even if you didn't but this one is minor.

2) When you go to jet with doing this and try to get the special lessons it bugs out even if you did everything right without cheats. However this one if fixable meaning you need to actually fuck rachel. For some odd reason the moment i actually fucked her the bug fixed itself.

3) Cheat menu Nadine's relationship can't be increased with this. Not sure if this is an oversight, however you can still cheat you way up if you want. Just interact with the tree outside the strip club. (WARNING!) Don't interact with the tree again if you had completed Nadine's quest to the point where your relationship with her increased again. This will make it so you can't visit her anymore due to the variable going back to 15 which is below the minimum needed. To fix this you will need to save edit the variable back to what it was.

4) Cheat menu strength. Even if you cheat menu this up Connie at the gym won't register it, and you can still increase your strength despite having used the cheat. This can turn you strength from 10 to 20. Not sure how this will affect your save down the line. Will update this post if I see anything.

5) This one an odd one, however I will explain it. When I did Sarah's to start the party event it was a friday. However after I did the chain to get invited and went to the next day instead of going to saturday (like it should have since it was friday) the game teleported me to tuesday like I started the chain on monday. The number days past went like normal but instead of it changing to saturday it went to tuesday.

6) Seems BON completely forgot about the route where if the main male fails and roger manages to fuck Sarah. Got that ending out of curiosity, and when the dinner date came the banter he uses is the as if you stopped them from fucking.

7) If you do the last part of Amy's quest while finishing the last part of the father mission chain without starting the Nesrot quest chain that comes after when you are teleported to your room the Nersot chain will start up in the morning because during the Amy quest it sent you into East city even though you on your own never went there.
i would add the black screen when you take Amaria and Tyna to talk to the mob boss. Can be fixed by copy and paste of the save to 1.5 then copying it back to 1.6 or counting steps if you choose to warn Maria.

Also if you choose Warren you can not get past the point in Daisy's quest where you need to talk to Bliss as she just says jobs are in the next update.

kkmoti

May 3, 2018
View attachment 65013
Story:
You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.
Updated: 2018-04-26
Censorship: None
Version: 1.6 Fixed + Extras
Developer:
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

<Downloads>
- - - -
Thanks @ZaikoRz
Walkthrough: - Maintained by @ballzak
Mod: - Maintained by @Firebane
CG (Image Rip): - Maintained by @ballzak

Special thanks to the brilliant @ballzak for the walkthrough and the CG Rip. And to the awesome @Firebane for the Mod.

View attachment 2840 View attachment 2841 View attachment 2842 View attachment 2843 View attachment 2844 View attachment 2846 [​
where is the kioke location

Natsuyoshi

Oct 2, 2017
Guys can you help me, in 1.6 version i'm stuck with Maria Quest, I spent 98 days (and did another one to figure out) in my first save and I didn't figure out how to do, in the old version you just had to talk to her at the morning on the beach but now she don't want to talk, I dunno what to do, and I can't do Tyna quest because of that

Reactions: actiontime01

jgf_

Jun 16, 2017
Sadly not even that worked , there are surely some switch to change... Any idea?
I had the same problem and I started a new game. But I managed to stop the "I need to speak with Maria" messages after the visit to the lab, by changing the variable 38 (Quest Mom) from 20 to 21. Try it out and see what happens!

jgf_

Jun 16, 2017
Does anybody have the download link of version 1.5, please??

I'm stuck in the pre-fight of the International PussyFight in Warren's mafia, and got the black screen. So I counted the steps until the arena room, and got there, but after transition my character got stuck after Warren says: "But my nephew Christian, not like that! Fight for her!". Can anybody help?

Marv1n

Jul 6, 2017
hi, I didnt get a reward from Maria after he asked me to deliver a package and now she dont stop asking me to do chores, like 2 weeks already :(

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys next update is Beth and the other teacher Turner? Only those two? Or there are other girls/woman with minor update?

For now i am start again from the scratch this v1.6 with the modd installed i hope that this time go better, because last time to many event to concatenated. This time the autor do a really bad work with some event. The dad come home after 30 days istead of 45 is a real pain in the ass! So now with the mod i can at last cheat on the time hour.
So every day i try to max all the event i can.
Some walkthrough update?
I see one in the game, i hope i can use that.

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
quick question. now there are no specific girls for the gang anymore, i am right? that means i can choose nesrot and can still go on with the maria story?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes