Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Anyone know how to proceed JET story ?
After saving her being raped in the Library at night that lead MC to hospital and a scene with Sarah, then I lost hint how to proceed the Jet storyline.

In the OP walkthrough of Sarah path :
You must complete all the lessons of Jet and complete the mission in the house of Angie, in the bed of the daughter of angie you will find the letter of Xorlax.
Jet Path :
-Look at the scene of the Hospital and your room.
-The next morning check your Inventory and use the Jet photo you have in the inventory.

I have nothing of Jet photo ... so I'm stuck of both paths.

What I get is after saving Jet and MC get hospitalized, I've got short scene with Sarah in MC room. After sleeping, in the next day, no clue what must I do. Try to visit Jet, no hints what must I do next.
You can use RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 to add Jet photo but backup your save before.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
No but sometimes RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 broke the save.
Didn't use save editor, but I do use Firebane's mod. SIGH ... txs 4 the answer by the way.
But do you positive that in my case, I've should have JET's Photo or maybe I missed something ?
I'm afraid poking the editor to fix something that actually don't need fix. Like this version quite different than v.1.5 ... so prolly had something different to get the photo or anything to continue the path.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Didn't use save editor, but I do use Firebane's mod. SIGH ... txs 4 the answer by the way.
But do you positive that in my case, I've should have JET's Photo or maybe I missed something ?
I'm afraid poking the editor to fix something that actually don't need fix. Like this version quite different than v.1.5 ... so prolly had something different to get the photo or anything to continue the path.
The only way to have the photo is after scene at hospital, i have the same problem when i play older version and i use RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 to add the photo. If you have a save before hospital scene post it here if you like to check if you miss something.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
If you are stuck on the pussyfight quest the best option to keep all mafias open and it does work. Take your save before talking to Tyna and copy it, then make a new save on 1.5 after prologue, Move it to version 1.5 and overwrite the save you made. do the pussyfight then save and overwrite the save back. Kind of a pain but at least this allows you to move forward with the mafia of your choice. If you do not have 1.5 or cannot get it.

Reactions: Furyan

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
If you are stuck on the pussyfight quest the best option to keep all mafias open and it does work. Take your save before talking to Tyna and copy it, then make a new save on 1.5 after prologue, Move it to version 1.5 and overwrite the save you made. do the pussyfight then save and overwrite the save back. Kind of a pain but at least this allows you to move forward with the mafia of your choice. If you do not have 1.5 or cannot get it.
One note if your save is in slot 9 on 1.6 you must make your new save on 1.5 in the same slot.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Got 100% finally, thanks for the help! @d
Any release date for 1.7 and presumed content to be launched with it?

KingX317

Aug 2, 2017
I joined the Ninas gang and trying to do the pussy fights but just before fighting Sevtlana the screen turns black for a transition but stays black is there a work around?

I can open the menu and save or exit

Mar 18, 2018
I have the same problem... Does anybody know what to do?
I fixed it, turns out that I was passed the time limit for the father to come home, and that caused issues with the quest working properly. I made a new save file and just did the quest before Day 30, and it worked fine.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
You can't, to change mafia you must have a save at start, before use Maria's laptop.
I remember in the first version of 1.4 there was a bit of code in the game that made it so you could switch between the mafia's even after you choose one. But this was only in the test versions of this seeing as in the fixed one it was removed.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Got 100% finally, thanks for the help! @d
Any release date for 1.7 and presumed content to be launched with it?
If i have to take a guess of the date of the release of 1.7 i guess it's gonna be around 12 or 19 of this month.

Ris†αrτε

Apr 25, 2018
What variable should I adjust inorder to progress at Phil's mom? She just kept showing her boobs. I'm using RPGMV editor. I would really appreciate the help.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
If i have to take a guess of the date of the release of 1.7 i guess it's gonna be around 12 or 19 of this month.
So early? I hoped the school's restructuring would take longer .. Or so it will not be such a radical change ..
I'm waiting to start the game for the sixth time .. (only loses for the witcher III + all dlcs over 200h of game .. god where was my social life XD)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes