Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
So guys next update is Beth and the other teacher Turner? Only those two? Or there are other girls/woman with minor update?

For now i am start again from the scratch this v1.6 with the modd installed i hope that this time go better, because last time to many event to concatenated. This time the autor do a really bad work with some event. The dad come home after 30 days istead of 45 is a real pain in the ass! So now with the mod i can at last cheat on the time hour.
So every day i try to max all the event i can.
Some walkthrough update?
I see one in the game, i hope i can use that.
I personally find the 30 day change added with the change to Maria's quest a pain in the ass as well. While I had no issue with finishing her quest thanks to the mini walkthrough that was posted, the fact that the grounding part of the quest literally brings your progress with the recess quests to a screeching halt until you get told to go to your aunt's home was a massive pain in the ass. Not to mention the grounding part if you don't know what you are doing can cause you not to finish Maria's quest before the time limit and that can really screw you over.
Personally I feel BON should change the date the father comes back to the 45 seeing as it would really give those people a bigger cushion of time instead of making it that much harder.

But on another note I still found this update to be buggy as hell. The back screen with the mafia's when you do Tyna's quest (unless you do that movement thing someone posted) can be a real pain in the butt as well.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Wo

i would add the black screen when you take Amaria and Tyna to talk to the mob boss. Can be fixed by copy and paste of the save to 1.5 then copying it back to 1.6 or counting steps if you choose to warn Maria.

Also if you choose Warren you can not get past the point in Daisy's quest where you need to talk to Bliss as she just says jobs are in the next update.
This is always why I keep the older versions of the game. They can help you bypass the bugs in the latest versions that BON is infamous for at times.

vcb

Apr 27, 2018
[QUOTE = "muttdoggy, post: 16481, membro: 572"]
[ATTACH = completo] 65013 [/ ATTACH]
História :
Você assumirá o papel de um jovem em sua cidade onde você vive as situações mais quentes. Das situações mais casuais às datas intensas com garotas sensuais.
Atualizado em: 2018-04-26
Censura : Nenhuma
Versão : 1.6 Fixed + Extras
Desenvolvedor :
Plataforma : Windows
Idioma : inglês
Gênero :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vcb

Apr 27, 2018
What do I do to stop my mom from showing up at the entrance every day that she has a school?

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
I already have the photo of Amy's boyfriend with the transvestite, how do I get the photo for her?

in the changelog informs that this update has new content for the story with Amy !!!

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I already have the photo of Amy's boyfriend with the transvestite, how do I get the photo for her?

in the changelog informs that this update has new content for the story with Amy !!!
1) go to the basement during the evening hours where she will tell you to go away.
2) During the dawning hours go into her room and interact with her.

From here it will have you send the pic to Amy and the story will continue.

After said cutscene go to the commerical neighborhood at night and the last bit of her story line (for this update) will play.

Deleted member 24507

Donor
May 5, 2017
1) go to the basement during the evening hours where she will tell you to go away.

After said cutscene go to the commerical neighborhood at night and the last bit of her story line (for this update) will play.
bedroom Amy

bedroom MC?

georbyjoel

Aug 9, 2017
Hi, i dont know if this is a common bug, or its just me that have it, or im just dumb and its not an actual bug.
but i cant advance on the game, i keep stuck on an eternal loop on maria quest, after u get her package and give it to her, ure supposed to follow her to her room, but im insta teleported to school instead
And on week days after she told me im grounded, i get teleport again to school but the time skip to 14:00, i skip all school day over and over again, and on weekend she dosnt talk to me on the beach, she tell me to leave her alone

Deleted member 24507

Donor
May 5, 2017

I was going to mess with her in the room ... hahaah I was able to send it now
tks

jgf_

Jun 16, 2017
Does anybody have the download link of version 1.5, please??

I'm stuck in the pre-fight of the International PussyFight in Warren's mafia, and got the black screen. So I counted the steps until the arena room, and got there, but after transition my character got stuck after Warren says: "But my nephew Christian, not like that! Fight for her!". Can anybody help?
Anyone, please?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I prefer Sara's bed... :coldsweat:
If I had to choose any of the sister's bed's to sleep/fuck them in it would go in this order

1) Amy
2) Laura
3) Sarah

and if I had to choose between Sarah and Shasha I myself would always choose the later.

Cause no offense to Sarah I just like Shasha more, and besides knowing BON he is eventually going to make it where the Mike our main male is able to get balls deep into Lucy so if I want the full blooded incest I would go for Lucy over Sarah (unless of course Lucy ends up somehow getting tied in with Sarah)

rifted

Mar 5, 2018
has anyone figured out a save edit to make it so you can do all 4 mafia's at once like you can do sasha/sara and theworkman/hiswife, gona try and find a way myself but it would save me some trouble if someone else has figured out how already.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes