zoracusley

Nov 11, 2017
Hi, i dont know if this is a common bug, or its just me that have it, or im just dumb and its not an actual bug.
but i cant advance on the game, i keep stuck on an eternal loop on maria quest, after u get her package and give it to her, ure supposed to follow her to her room, but im insta teleported to school instead
And on week days after she told me im grounded, i get teleport again to school but the time skip to 14:00, i skip all school day over and over again, and on weekend she dosnt talk to me on the beach, she tell me to leave her alone
I hit the same bug. Once it kicks in, in the morning sometimes you can't interact with the chores she wants you to do, and if you interact with her it kicks you to school and everything but the job quests are locked out/skipped. Really annoying.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I hit the same bug. Once it kicks in, in the morning sometimes you can't interact with the chores she wants you to do, and if you interact with her it kicks you to school and everything but the job quests are locked out/skipped. Really annoying.
The game quest with Maria has been changed viva this update. No longer do you go to her room and do the jerking off to her massive melons. After this you end up having to be grounded and everything (until you do the chores enough times) is put to a stand still.

Just do whatever chore she wants you do, and make sure you are in your room when nightfall came. eventually you will be told you have to go to her sister's home to help her out and the quest will continue.

zoracusley

Nov 11, 2017
The game quest with Maria has been changed viva this update. No longer do you go to her room and do the jerking off to her massive melons. After this you end up having to be grounded and everything (until you do the chores enough times) is put to a stand still.

Just do whatever chore she wants you do, and make sure you are in your room when nightfall came. eventually you will be told you have to go to her sister's home to help her out and the quest will continue.
Yeah, I caught that bit. The part that is buggy is the snapping in somewhere else in the middle of doing something, or when you can't complete the chore assigned because there is no way to interact with the laundry machine or other device/location. That and the fact that you can get snapped to your room, and then the game screen show black with only a couple of numbers showing, but if you click around it will give you responses like you are interacting with things in your room. So, graphics are all black. Note, since it is in windowed, it is only the game that is black, and you can right click and bring up the menus and inventory stuff, but the only option is to kill the game and start back from the last save.

Serious bug issues with this one. I have been messing with this game since 1.3, and this is the first time I have had any issues like this with one of the "fixed" releases.

I just wanted others to know they are not the only ones running into this, and to commiserate on how how disturbing that "snap" can be.

ThrowayNAR

Mar 31, 2018
i am up to the point on the walkthrough where i am supposed to talk to maria at the beach already got scenes where she sneaks into your room while sleeping however she tells me to go away wondering what im missing in order to advance

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
For you father to arrive on day 30:
  • Variable 38 "Quest Mom" must be >= 21 (You have successfully finished Maria's lab computer quest).
  • Switch 500 "PApa Vuelva" is on.
    • On or after day 30
    • On or after hour 06:00
  • The map 7 "HogarSUPMañana", event 54, self-switch A & B must be off: "7,54,A" and "7,54,B" (The father arrival event transition has not yet occurred).
  • At 06:00, he will announce his arrival.
If you set the day and time, make sure to set them to day 29, hour 23:00, and go to sleep so that the event transitions for the father's arrival will occur normally.
Excellent. I changed the Switch 500 to on at 06:00 on Day 30 and it worked. That was what I was missing!

That saves me from having to start from scratch again.

leopold_00

Oct 22, 2017
hey all,

so im progressing the Tyna quest and after i get ready to fight i talk to her outside the school and iget transported to the mafia, i have russian. So after the boss tells me to fight svetlana she says follow me and then the game freezes in blackscreen. I can see the options if i want to but thats all i can do. Any1 hav any ideas????? Thanks

leopold_00

Oct 22, 2017
Somebody know which Variable # is the a man in a blue shirt standing next to Tyna outside of school. Because there is no one there. I am in the Tyna Quest and everytime i go the the Mafia leader it goes to black screen.
As i mentioned above i think i have the same isue as you. There is no man and after going to mafia the game bugs out. Maybe i need to change the same variable because i dont have a variable for Tyna either. Did you find anything??

Reactions: nico90

TheBatroc

Sep 14, 2017
I can not understand why he does not let me in Miss Taylor's house, despite having the sleeping pills, has activated Ronald's quest and already has a copy of the house keys. He says that I have to enter at dawn, but I tried every hour and I do not give access .... it happened to others?

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
I can not understand why he does not let me in Miss Taylor's house, despite having the sleeping pills, has activated Ronald's quest and already has a copy of the house keys. He says that I have to enter at dawn, but I tried every hour and I do not give access .... it happened to others?
What version of the game are you using?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Did you try to enter at 24:00 hours?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes