Arman95

Jul 25, 2017
Does anyone have any idea when this game will be finished? I just saw a post about some work on the models for My New Life 2. Does that mean the end is in sight?

Mar 30, 2018
Is there a bug that makes you grounded forever? i cant leave the house without her telling me that i am and auto attending me to school.. oh and it there any better way to skip time other than moving from one location to the other?

Mar 30, 2018
Yeah im free to leave the house after i finish the chore, but in the morning after shes gonna be waiting at the door and the process repeats itself.

Sindrom303

Mar 9, 2018
i just get beth party house mission, and succesfully interrupted sarah and roger for having sex, then at the morning, i found mc in the outside beth house at 04.00 am at the weekend, with no sarah, roger and sasha outside, how to fix this?

Mar 30, 2018
Yes ive already brought her the package. Everynight after i do my chore she still tells me thanks for the job and Ok.. heres your money back.

Mar 30, 2018
I just did.. kind of a letdown since i was grounded all the way up to day 21 :test2: but whats this about helping joanna? i wasnt told about this

Mar 30, 2018
Thanks so much for the helps i never knew anything about the labtop, seems like the guide i was following was outdated :):eazyHype:

Sindrom303

Mar 9, 2018
Sounds like everything is alright. Go home to sleep...
yeah, thats work, thanks man

then, i have another bug, when im in pam mission to catch marckus, i accidentally catch dad and director conversation,

then the problem is, when i play dad mission, on the next day im going to school, director stop me in hall, and blank the game is blackscreen, did i have to change variable or what?

HanSton

May 31, 2017
do you have My New Life v1.6 walkthrough !!!?? the walkthrough is old version!!. i want v1.6 walkthrough not 0.4

Jimonjo

Feb 5, 2018
Has anyone figured out a fix for the black screen after the mafia boss says "Come with me" in the Tyna quest? I've managed to add Tyna's variable but it still doesn't work :(

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
I have the same problem,, anyone can help me ?
If your referring to pussyfight the black screen is a known issue. Good news is that there is a way around it.
Step 1
Copy your save
Step 2
Create a new game in version 1.5 and save it in the same slot as your save from version 1.6
Step 3
Paste and overwrite your save on version 1.5.
Step 4
Load the 1.5 game and your golden for pussy fights. When done simply do the reverse to get back to 1.6

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes