- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
The problem is that, when he made the poll about going to MNL 2, people voted for him to finish MNL 1 first. The only thing said about MNL2 was about the "upgrades" in quality, coding and that MNL2 story begins exactly after MNL story ends.

I'm pretty sure the game is going to its final stage after 3 - 4 updates. if you count 1.7 Beth & Mss Turner (maybe one more minior character), 1.8 for Shasha & Sarah (i dont believe he's going for Amy and Laura on 1.8), 1.9 Amy & Laura. This leave only the main quest (Maria/ Jet/ Gangs) and 3 "side" characters (Like Markus, Christian and Mss Gina) for 2.0 and beyond.

I understand some people wanting the "others paths" that BON planned when he began the game, but the game is so big right now, that it would take him way to much time to make them (Like betraying Jet and giving her to Warren, or not reporting Ronald thing).

In my opinion i can see the game finishing by 2.5- 3.0.
Well, MNF is the main game of BoN (And the only one. lol) , my favorite game and i really hope more stories. It would be cool if you put the name as "My New Life - Chapter 2" or something like this. heh

Mar 30, 2018
Damn how much dating does one have to give rachel for the comic quest to start. Its been countless days now. Does amyone know the love variable number for rachel?

Mar 30, 2018
What is my luck, i swear i keep doing something wrong.. ive dated her over 30 times now. Can you give me a link to the walkthrough all i can find is an 1.4 one

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Damn how much dating does one have to give rachel for the comic quest to start. Its been countless days now. Does amyone know the love variable number for rachel?
Rachel's home visits were re-written as a sequence of events rather than the normal menu of options. However, BoN did not put in management for dating Rachel at the same time (date by phone). If you date Rachel before you have completed the sequence of home visits, your love value will be increased causing you to skip over some or all of the rest of her home visit events, like the Comic Quest or Retrieving Stuff From Beth.

If you've dated Rachel (beyond the first quest required date where Maria catches you), you can reset the home visit sequence by setting variable 185 "Amor Rachel" to 203 (just after you are rewarded for changing her grades).

Reactions: MARINE4th

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
So I read the new update log and it says: "Redone all start Maria Quest".

Does that mean some parts in the old walk-through have changed? AKA the scene that is mentioned to play when you first give her the package? Guess. I'll just have to ignore it. Hope this time I can at least get the Sarah/friend to work properly. Last time I couldn't combine the two and I was stuck in the room. Looking forward to playing it from the start with the new built in cheats.
You can not ignore the new initial Maria quest line because you must finish it to do the Maria's computer lab quest or else our father will never come home. Refer to this for the new Maria quests.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
The bugs in these new versions seem to be increasing with every version. Even with a new save it seems futile.

For example I started the game from scratch and already ran into one with Maria

Talk to the shop girl and she gives you Maria´s package. f. Leave the store, go back to Old Quarter, enter your house. g. Maria is waiting you in front of the door. Give her the package and you will transport to her room, enjoy the scene and when it's finished you will transport out in front of her room.

Instead of the above. Once you get the package you get teleported back to the house. When you talk with Maria she takes it and says "you better get to school" you say something like I better check the room before getting teleported to school class. Even though it is the weekend.....?

So much for the after scene.... dread to think what else is broken.
This is not a bug, it is the new Maria quest material where you are grounded for being caught with Rachel and must do chores and get to know Maria a little better before you do the beach scene and the computer lab quest. Refer to this , or just try playing the game.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I am stuck in the house after going to Maria's work it just says I need to speak with Maria any help would be greatly appreciated.
If you are talking about Maria's lab computer quest and you've gone to the lab yourself instead of being taken there by Maria, you've corrupted your game state and must load a save previous to going to the lab. Maria has to take you there herself to do the quest.

putraopak

Feb 1, 2018
If your referring to pussyfight the black screen is a known issue. Good news is that there is a way around it.
Step 1
Copy your save
Step 2
Create a new game in version 1.5 and save it in the same slot as your save from version 1.6
Step 3
Paste and overwrite your save on version 1.5.
Step 4
Load the 1.5 game and your golden for pussy fights. When done simply do the reverse to get back to 1.6
Thank you bro

tonigobe

Jan 27, 2018
Is there a bug that makes you grounded forever? i cant leave the house without her telling me that i am and auto attending me to school.. oh and it there any better way to skip time other than moving from one location to the other?
Don't sweat it. The MC is only grounded for 5 weekdays; he's free on weekends. On the 5th day, Maria takes you to meet and help her older sister. Well worth the trouble! ^_^

Mar 30, 2018
Okay i tried what you said and it did help but now its skipping the comic quest, it did let me do the beth quest tho. Any help?

Sep 18, 2017
This is not a bug, it is the new Maria quest material where you are grounded for being caught with Rachel and must do chores and get to know Maria a little better before you do the beach scene and the computer lab quest. Refer to this , or just try playing the game.
Thanks you're a time lord saver. I also read about that Rachel quest change. I would probably run into the same problem if I never read that either.

Things have changed greatly since the last time I played. Is there by any chance a new walk through lying around or do you just have to figure out things by trial and error with the occasional tip from forum users.

Thanks again.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I spend 35 days in game to Amy's quest. In ballzak's walktrough it says "Visit to the hornet pub. next to the bar you'll find Derek Amy's boyfriend with Chloe" but he is not here what should I do??
It also says:
  • Section 6: Amy
    1. You cannot begin Amy's quest until you have spent 35 days in the game. You must also complete item 3 in Jet's Quest (see Section 9).
This means you must also have rescued Jet from her attacker and looked at the photo she gave you before Amy's boyfriend will appear in the Hornet Pub on or after day 35.

Reactions: jackfriday001

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
do you have My New Life v1.6 walkthrough !!!?? the walkthrough is old version!!. i want v1.6 walkthrough not 0.4
So, BoN is F95ing Ballzak's Walkthrough :D.
No, there's not newer version. Here's a miniguide by @Kertug for new Maria content in beginning of game (some editing is mine).

Edit: Ok, seems to be BoN is both F95ing Balzak and continues making own guide... o_O Well, it looks like it may be a working one...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

/cutted/

P.S. is there a specific user/moderator in charge of creating MNL (in this case) fan signature?
Krull have done those fan signatures. Take contact with @Krull...

Okay i tried what you said and it did help but now its skipping the comic quest, it did let me do the beth quest tho. Any help?
Try first simply walk to Rachel's Home after you are free from Grounding to see if it works for you too. It took for me only a couple times to visit her and Rachel asked to get Comics from Beggar. V.1.6. is bugged enough without saves' editing messing it further...

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes