Sep 18, 2017
Ah never mind... I am an idiot. The walk through for 1.6 is included in the download. Going to struggle using it though. Broken English just like the original and I found that difficult to follow until I found Ballzak's revised 1.4 edition.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Ah never mind... I am an idiot. The walk through for 1.6 is included in the download. Going to struggle using it though. Broken English just like the original and I found that difficult to follow until I found Ballzak's revised 1.4 edition.
Umm, actually it is most probably 0.4. in MNL package. Or at least that's what I've found in both 1.6. Test version and Fixed+Extras. If some comedian haven't added it to Mega packages it have to be from BoN...

Edit: Ok, seems to be BoN is both F95ing Balzak and continues making own guide... o_O Well, it looks like it may be a working one...

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Is that my Laura? OMG, the quality really improved a lot.
I do not know why, but when I saw Laura's photos I knew someone would jump out of the chair XD
Sooner or later BON ..would be forced to separate the game ..
I think he must have surpassed the rpg maker limit for a long time (it's the same when you have a game like Sims or Skyrim and drowns the game of mods)

And to make matters worse the game does not work very well being ... Open World .. too many variables (although many do not like it but a more linear game would make things easier)

I think one of the next poll will be, as the story ends in cliffhanger or complete?!
A doubt would be, if he will finish the game without bugs, or drop the first part like this .. (it would be a monumental job to administer 2 games at same time, if he still works alone)
Who knows, maybe even the engine change in the future?

Sep 18, 2017
Umm, actually it is most probably 0.4. in MNL package. Or at least that's what I've found in both 1.6. Test version and Fixed+Extras. If some comedian haven't added it to Mega packages it have to be from BoN...

Edit: Ok, seems to be BoN is both F95ing Balzak and continues making own guide... o_O Well, it looks like it may be a working one...
So guess I'll be using both. Sure I'll be ripping my head in two before long. :D

Has Beth had any sidequest content added? Been skimming over everything and found Daisy got one to my surprise. Sure hope the dev keeps up with all these characters. Really liking them.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
The problem is that, when he made the poll about going to MNL 2, people voted for him to finish MNL 1 first. The only thing said about MNL2 was about the "upgrades" in quality, coding and that MNL2 story begins exactly after MNL story ends.

I'm pretty sure the game is going to its final stage after 3 - 4 updates. if you count 1.7 Beth & Mss Turner (maybe one more minior character), 1.8 for Shasha & Sarah (i dont believe he's going for Amy and Laura on 1.8), 1.9 Amy & Laura. This leave only the main quest (Maria/ Jet/ Gangs) and 3 "side" characters (Like Markus, Christian and Mss Gina) for 2.0 and beyond.

I understand some people wanting the "others paths" that BON planned when he began the game, but the game is so big right now, that it would take him way to much time to make them (Like betraying Jet and giving her to Warren, or not reporting Ronald thing).

In my opinion i can see the game finishing by 2.5- 3.0.
The interesting thing would be a continuation with a nearby city .. or island .. (as in GTAIII, it was an innovation for the time)
A continuation just to unlock secondary characters would be a bit bland ..
It would be the case to end the game ,without starting the mafias quests .. and in the next game with all of them on the map .. and not only in teleport ..

Sasha & Sarah, but did not end up fighting and Sasha at the end of the quest wanted to blackmail the two?

A_Dolphin

May 28, 2017
Anyone know how to trigger the recess bathroom scene for Sandra, I have completed her quest, (delivered all packages for the lady outside the school and have the sex selection screen thing) but the recess and Carol threesome haven't triggered.

leopold_00

Oct 22, 2017
If your referring to pussyfight the black screen is a known issue. Good news is that there is a way around it.
Step 1
Copy your save
Step 2
Create a new game in version 1.5 and save it in the same slot as your save from version 1.6
Step 3
Paste and overwrite your save on version 1.5.
Step 4
Load the 1.5 game and your golden for pussy fights. When done simply do the reverse to get back to 1.6

Thanks for that. Going to try and see but first I need to find version 1.5 of the game. Anyone know where I can? Thanks.

maike18

Dec 28, 2017
Someone there is the models of The Klub 17 of Sarah, Laura, Maria, etc.
I'm trying to create your characters in the klub, has anyone got it?
Share please !!!!!!

Google translate

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Anyone know how to trigger the recess bathroom scene for Sandra, I have completed her quest, (delivered all packages for the lady outside the school and have the sex selection screen thing) but the recess and Carol threesome haven't triggered.
When you deliver the packages for the Melissa you need to

1) speak with her to clear the debt for Sandra
2) Go back to Sandra's apartment and let her know you cleared the debt (which will lead to the anal sex scene with her)

Once you have done this then the recess event for Sandra should trigger when you speak with her.

As for the threesome scene with both Carol and Sandra you need to have done the following

1) unlocked all the options for Sandra
2) Be able to do all the options with Carol (since you can click them all for her but she can reject them if the love isn't high enough)

When both of these are done go to either of their apartments, and there is a chance that the scene will trigger. If it doesn't leave the apartment and try again until it does.

Jimonjo

Feb 5, 2018
You need to use version 1.5 to help with this.

1) Save the game just before this part in 1.6
2) open the previous version of my new life and made a dummy save (just make a save) in the same slot as your save in 1.6

3) Copy and paste the save from 1.6 into the 1.5 version
4) play the game as normal and when you are finished this part save the game.
5) copy and paste the save with this complete back to 1.6

Problem solved.
Is there a place where I can download 1.5?

Reactions: tonigobe

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Thank you but when I talk Bliss she is saying next updates
set variable 137 to 100 then talk to daisy
To clarify; this is a known bug with this version. The Bliss event at Warren's HQ is supposed to deal with the problem with Bliss' father when:
  • You are a member of Warren's mafia (switch 1204 is on).
  • You have spoken to Daisy about dealing with her father (switch 911 is on).
This will then advance variable 137 "Quest Daisy" to 100 and you can continue the quest. However, the gang member switch on Bliss' event is actually 1203, which is only on if you are a member of the Russian gang. This means Bliss will never respond to you about Daisy's quest.

Setting variable 137 to 100 will allow you to advance in Daisy's quest. This is fixed in the modded version.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes